ScorePositive Feedback
139 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
139 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  monza 07/08/16 seller positive Dealing with Mike was a pleasure, nice and genuine chap ... would not hesitate in dealing with again.
 Profile  2E1GSN 28/07/14 seller positive As per normal spot on..Thanks
 Profile  Chris-2E0OTO 05/04/14 seller positive Good Deal From You Again Mick, Excellent Antenna As described Very Pleased, recommended !!.
 Profile  G0WZL 08/12/13 seller positive Thanks, better than described and expected
 Profile  cybernet 17/11/13 seller positive Thanks Great guy, Fast Delivery, AAA***
 Profile  M3UFB 28/08/13 seller positive Prompt payment, very smooth deal A+++
 Profile  M0DNR 20/07/13 seller positive glad your happy with item again mike that it you had the lot bud lol thanks for the great feedback
look forward to dealing with you again in the future
 Profile  M0JSW 19/07/13 seller positive Bought an FT290 and amp off Mick,Very happy with it.Your feedback speaks for itself Mick...Top Bloke!....Jes
 Profile  M0DNR 18/07/13 seller positive cheers always love a happy customer it was a pleasure doing business with you mike
 Profile  G0IUE 17/07/13 seller positive Bought a smashing TR751e from 2E1MPC and very pleased with it. Best 73s
 Profile  M0DNR 11/07/13 seller positive really nice guy to deal with fast payment a credit to this site hope to deal with you again mike in the future
 Profile  quadking 03/04/13 seller positive Great to meet up again, deal done withno problems, good comm`s , a honest and genuine ham radio deals user, always got time for mike he`s one of the good guys, A+++++ TNX.
 Profile  G3OBU 13/09/12 seller positive Another nice, easy deal we have done, Mike - I am sure there will be more soon.
I hope the FT-900 gives you lots of pleasure.
The coffee pot is always on here for you!!
 Profile  alfred.0191 25/07/12 seller positive exellent to deal with no hastle fast payer thanks mike.
 Profile  alincoman 14/04/12 seller positive no problems at all,turned up on agreed time & was a pleasure to meet & deal with for the first time.Highly recommended HRD member..
 Profile  G7OFR 14/02/12 seller positive Received well packaged and kept informed all the way. A trusted seller.
 Profile  MW3LSD 12/08/11 seller positive Well packed, nice and easy no messing around deal. Good stuff.
 Profile  m3xkm 15/05/11 seller positive another great deal with mick, never had any problems with this guy always 100% genuine.
 Profile  G0UEX 01/05/11 seller positive Item arrived safely and was as described.
 Profile  M6SPW 01/07/10 seller positive Mike is a nice guy to deal with,bought an swr meter from me and collected and paid me cash in the hand,nice to meet you Mike,regards,Shaun :O)
 Profile  G0UAZ 29/06/10 seller positive As usual with Mike, nice easy deal, good comms, made to feel welcome. 100% relaibe and honest in his description.
 Profile  2E1GSN 18/06/10 seller positive top class guy,great to deal with.Thanks
 Profile  M0IMT 31/05/10 seller positive An excellent deal with Mike again, very fast payment and collection, a top bloke!.
 Profile  MW3LSD 24/05/10 seller positive Superquick postage, very well packed, wrapped up safely in a jumper, loads of parcel tape and some very fetching wallpaper. It might sound an odd combination but you could have thrown it at the wall and it would just have bounced off, unharmed. Perfect for posties with the gammiest of hands...

Nice radio too, fair price and as described.

Cheers!
 Profile  g7fmw 21/05/10 seller positive i have dealt with Mike before a really trustworthy guy, would recommend to any member--thanks very much Mike.
 Profile  2e1rdx 27/03/10 seller positive again all as promised and fair price many thanks Mike Ian
 Profile  Chris-2E0OTO 11/03/10 seller positive Once again Mike Thanks , TOP MAN
 Profile  guzzalee 11/01/10 seller positive yet another great buy from mike . as the man said and it was ......*****5***** bloke
 Profile  m3xkm 18/12/09 seller positive top guy to trade with ive done lots of deals with him now,never had any trouble with anything i have had off him or sold to him,always tests equipment infont of u to show is working. top guy 100% percent genuine.
 Profile  2E0MVK 13/12/09 seller positive Bought another radio off Mick and item was better than described.Always received good equipment off Mick and never had any troubles.
 Profile  G4TUF 17/11/09 seller positive GREAT BLOKE. MET ME ON TIME AND EQUIPMENT AS STATED, REALLY GOOD. WOULD RECOMMEND.THANKS.
 Profile  Chris-2E0OTO 10/11/09 seller positive Great Little Tuner Mick, Thanks Again.
 Profile  pipcall 28/09/09 seller positive Nice guy - good transaction