ScorePositive Feedback
12 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
12 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0WYD 30/04/22 buyer positive Top man fast payment and a credit to the hobby, thanks Mark, bob
 Profile  M6PZW 26/08/18 buyer positive Mark paid straight away recommended to all no issues, my a ppologies about the mic,if I'd have known it was faulty I wouldn't have sent it to you,sorry.
 Profile  G4OXD 19/05/17 seller positive Thanks Mark for pleasant easy smooth transaction.Will deal again.
 Profile  G1AJI 15/11/16 buyer positive Sold Mark my Samsung Tablet & I must say that it was one of the most pleasant and straightforward transactions I have had on HRD. A proper gent.
 Profile  G1AJI 09/11/16 buyer positive Mark bought my Android tablet. The transaction was courteous, smooth and payment immediate. He is a credit to the site & recommended trading partner.
Pleasure to meet you Mark.
 Profile  M6SPW 13/07/16 trade positive Mark very generously sent me a Turner microphone for free after me having a bad experience on here with a purchase of the same type of microphone,he also sent me a set of new Duracell batteries to go with it too,could'nt have come across a more generous chap who really knows the true spirit of the hobby,cheers mate! :o)
 Profile  2E0DQQ 04/11/15 buyer positive Many thanks Mark - Great guy to deal with. A pleasure!
 Profile  F4VPC 14/10/15 buyer positive Was very easy dealing with Mark, I'd trade with him again any time. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  quadking 26/08/15 seller positive No hassell deal pleasure to meet can reccommed this HRD user NO time waster or tyer kickerer one of the good guys. terry m0nta.
 Profile  gi4fzd 20/04/15 buyer positive Mark paid instantly and all in all it was a very easy transaction, A+++ buyer
 Profile  G6BFP 24/01/15 buyer positive Great product as new, very pleased, good comms a good guy to buy from well done
 Profile  M0IAF 29/10/14 buyer positive great communication recomended