ScorePositive Feedback
23 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
23 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4NYC 14/09/16 seller positive Nice to deal with. Fast payment. No problems.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  G1XGM 16/01/16 seller positive Nice smooth Deal.Thanks Barry.
 Profile  G4HTZ 09/12/15 seller positive Easy deal ..no hassle , paid and I sent ...as it should be ..recommended ..
 Profile  jock51 07/12/15 seller positive A great deal of barry, as described and well packaged,
no problem in doing another deal if i got the chance,
 Profile  G7 KJF 24/11/15 seller positive Barry was great to deal with, the radio is exactly as described and it arrived promptly and well packed.
 Profile  clive 24/11/15 seller positive Item arrived super fast, well packaged and as described. A nice easy deal from start to finish. Thanks Barry.
 Profile  M1EGH 08/11/15 seller positive BARRY IS TOP BLOKE NICE TO DEAL WITH. A GOOD COMMUNICATOR ALL ROUND SMOOTH DEAL VERY HELPFULL
 Profile  G6YRK 06/11/15 seller positive Many thanks for a great piece of kit, just as described but sorry for the courier problems which was NOT your fault, I would buy from Barry again great transaction, Steve
 Profile  G7OFR 03/02/15 seller positive Radio was as Barry described it to me perfect in every way, no fuss smooth transaction one of the best fella's on HRD to do business with
THANK YOU once again Barry 73
BARRY G7OFR