ScorePositive Feedback
23 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
23 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  m0ajj 17/10/14 buyer positive Barry is a gentleman, genuine and trustworthy would recomend to all hrd members , and i would have no hesitation in dealing with him again regards Paul.
 Profile  kbuxey 28/10/14 buyer positive Great doing business Barry

Regards
Kev
 Profile  G7OFR 03/02/15 seller positive Radio was as Barry described it to me perfect in every way, no fuss smooth transaction one of the best fella's on HRD to do business with
THANK YOU once again Barry 73
BARRY G7OFR
 Profile  2E0OAP 27/02/15 buyer positive Itam as discribed, fast delivery, thanks
 Profile  m0dso 01/05/15 buyer positive Instant payment and very good communication.
Perfect gentleman to deal with.
 Profile  M0HJO 01/07/15 buyer positive Fast payment, good comms all the way, no problems at all. Thanks for a good deal, enjoy the radio.
 Profile  G7OFR 23/09/15 buyer positive Once again Barry was a absolute pleasure to deal with. Great comms and a man of his word. What more could you wish for in a transaction. Regards BARRY G7OFR
 Profile  G0AYD 04/10/15 buyer positive Thank you Barry for an excellent piece of equipment.
really nice to meet you and have a good chat.
highly recommended.
 Profile  G6YRK 06/11/15 seller positive Many thanks for a great piece of kit, just as described but sorry for the courier problems which was NOT your fault, I would buy from Barry again great transaction, Steve
 Profile  M1EGH 08/11/15 seller positive BARRY IS TOP BLOKE NICE TO DEAL WITH. A GOOD COMMUNICATOR ALL ROUND SMOOTH DEAL VERY HELPFULL
 Profile  m0zag 18/11/15 buyer positive As described all new fast delivery as well top man Barry
 Profile  clive 24/11/15 seller positive Item arrived super fast, well packaged and as described. A nice easy deal from start to finish. Thanks Barry.
 Profile  G7 KJF 24/11/15 seller positive Barry was great to deal with, the radio is exactly as described and it arrived promptly and well packed.
 Profile  jock51 07/12/15 seller positive A great deal of barry, as described and well packaged,
no problem in doing another deal if i got the chance,
 Profile  G4HTZ 09/12/15 seller positive Easy deal ..no hassle , paid and I sent ...as it should be ..recommended ..
 Profile  G3LHU 10/12/15 buyer positive Slick transaction, just as described and quick delivery - Thank you!
 Profile  G1XGM 16/01/16 seller positive Nice smooth Deal.Thanks Barry.
 Profile  M5DZH 27/01/16 trade positive Top seller many thanks for a smooth transaction and prompt delivery.
 Profile  M0YBC 05/02/16 buyer positive Thank you perfect enjoy the dstar
 Profile  PaulGB 25/04/16 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with, fast payment. Would most certainly deal with Barry again ! 73 OM!
 Profile  m0vey 25/04/16 buyer positive Nice to meet Barry. Good Comms & pleasant to deal with . Many thanks, Regards, Phil .
 Profile  M0HJO 25/04/16 buyer positive Great to deal with Barry, very fast payment, no messing around, good sound buyer. Deal with Barry anytime. Thank You.
 Profile  G4NYC 14/09/16 seller positive Nice to deal with. Fast payment. No problems.

Gerry G4NYC.