PositiveNeutralNegative
113 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4MKP 23/12/22 buyer positive Thank you, David. Top man
 Profile  2E0GBQ 20/07/22 buyer positive your welcome David top bloke
 Profile  M0TNX 14/06/22 seller positive Superb comms and brilliant postage, David is a true Gent and very easy to deal with. Thanks David, I love the Graciella
 Profile  MM6KWQ 19/02/22 buyer positive David was excellent to deal with, Item arrived in perfect working condition. I would certainly deal with again - thanks bud best 73's
 Profile  m0zag 26/09/21 buyer positive Excellent; Very smooth transaction
 Profile  2E1GSN 10/08/21 seller positive Great to deal with,THX
 Profile  M0LMK 25/07/21 buyer positive A perfect gent and a credit to the community. A pleasure to do business with. Thank you!
 Profile  g4icd 09/06/21 buyer positive Super customer who knows quality when he sees it A++++++++++++++++
 Profile  M0HPF 27/05/21 seller positive Thanks David for the wonderful transverter.
Smooth transaction, quickly ready for item to collect same day and very nice person , top member.
 Profile  G0IUW 26/05/21 buyer positive Very fast payment, good communications...well recommended
 Profile  M0CDL 17/05/21 trade positive Just catching up on feedback!
Thank you for an easy pleasant trasnaction,
Nice and easy, a great HRD's guy.
 Profile  G3VNH 17/05/21 buyer positive Excellent fast transaction. Great communicator.
 Profile  G6LI 30/03/21 seller positive David was most helpful and prompt with his service. I'd highly recommend him to anyone wishing to make a quality purchase.
Thank you, David
 Profile  m0rcj 27/01/21 seller positive A good deal from David, item as described and great comes. A real credit to HRD. thanks David.
 Profile  M0TXP 05/12/20 seller positive David is a pleasure to do business with, Im happy with my purchase, thanks David
 Profile  M7MCQ 11/11/20 buyer positive Great deal on a nice bit of kit. Thanks David.
www.m7mcq.com TOM
 Profile  G7UFO 04/11/20 seller positive Thanks very much David for a smooth and speedy transaction. Will happily buy from again. 73, Neil.
 Profile  MM0SAJ 20/10/20 trade positive Thx for the purchase. Nice chat on the phone talked throughout the deal.Would deal with again.

Cheers David
 Profile  gi4rkc 16/10/20 seller positive Great service. Thanks.
 Profile  gi4rkc 16/10/20 seller positive Great person to deal with. Very helpful.
 Profile  M0IMM 15/10/20 buyer positive Another excellent and hassle free deal! :)
 Profile  M0VVA 18/09/20 buyer positive Super comms and quick payment. A pleasure to do business with. Thanks!
 Profile  M0AOV 05/08/20 seller positive Very nice item thanks David, very easy to deal with.
 Profile  ei2glb 14/07/20 seller positive No Issues David was a pleasure to deal with,
 Profile  M0CDL 23/05/20 buyer positive Key arrived nicely packed and in great condition, will defiantly deal again! no problems, thanks.
 Profile  MI0PYN 14/05/20 seller positive Bought a key from David, no issues, all arrived well packaged. Would definitely deal with again.
 Profile  G0WZB 28/04/20 buyer positive Great to deal with, Thanks for the quick payment and good comms
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  Bernieg4hwa 16/04/20 buyer positive Great buyer fast communications a real Pleasure thank you David
 Profile  M0ZMX 09/03/20 buyer positive Another great transaction
A man of his word, a gentleman
Thank you David.
Recommend 100%
 Profile  M0IMM 03/03/20 buyer positive Excellent communication and quick payment. Cheers David, much appreciated :)
 Profile  G0WZB 28/12/19 buyer positive Fantastic to Deal with MANY THANKS
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  G0PNM 01/11/19 buyer positive Smooth transaction, as to be expected from David. Thanks again. Pete GØPNM
 Profile  M1AQO 05/10/19 trade positive Great communication from Paul before and after my Purchase. The Anan arrived well packed, complete and as described.
No hesitation in recommending Paul.
Thanks again Glenn
 Profile  G1RLT 13/09/19 seller positive Absolute pleasure to deal with, superb communication and Radio was as described (as new). would have no hesitation in recommending David.
Than You David
 Profile  G3SMT 03/09/19 buyer positive A quick and easy transaction, top HRD member.
 Profile  m0pkz 23/04/19 buyer positive Top quick payment! Nice to deal with person like David! de m0pkz-Kes.
 Profile  mi0aey 14/04/19 buyer positive Top class--Hassle free
 Profile  EI2HW 12/04/19 trade positive Many thanks Dave...
Excellent communication and a gentleman
Super transaction ..
 Profile  G8KJI 29/01/19 trade positive Another great deal - many thanks for a smooth trade.
 Profile  M0CLS 05/01/19 seller positive Thanks for a great deal David. Very happy!
 Profile  G0WZB 13/12/18 buyer positive Great to deal with, Many thanks
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  gm7vsb 13/11/18 seller positive Pleasure to deal with David again, quick payment and easy communications.
 Profile  williemak27 09/10/18 buyer positive smooth transaction with david fast to pay pleasure to deal with you . thanks again
 Profile  delta351 01/09/18 seller positive What a nice chap, payment was straight away very easy to talk to thanks you Dave.
 Profile  G4KVT 07/08/18 seller positive Always a pleasure to deal and trade with David, thanks again for a great deal - the local HF QRM is now being eliminated; 73
 Profile  bribar 16/06/18 buyer positive David,-thank you for the feed back, and glad you received the parcel ok, also a nice quick deal. I would have no hesitations in dealing with David again- 73s.
 Profile  2E0GBQ 27/02/18 seller positive just have to say David is one of the good guys made this deal happen for me would deal with again.The item is in fantastic condition as described.
 Profile  G4YY 27/09/17 buyer positive Excellent to buy from as described
would definitely buy from again thanks
 Profile  M0ZMX 12/09/17 trade positive I can see that I'm just adding to a pile of really great reviews for David, and that speaks volumes. A true gentleman, a man of his word. Thanks David, recommend unreservedly. Mark (m0zmx)
 Profile  2E0JGR 02/08/17 trade positive Thank you for a pleasurable deal. Communications clear and precise throughout. Would recommend without hesitation.
 Profile  G0IXZ 19/06/17 trade positive A real gentleman.
Instant shipping after instant payment.Would have no hesitation in dealing with David again.
Thanks David
 Profile  M0AOV 23/03/17 seller positive Great items easy transaction will deal with Lee again thanks 73's
 Profile  2M0BEC 22/03/17 seller positive Would buy from this seller again. 73's Martin.
 Profile  G3XLG 04/03/17 buyer positive We had a deal on a Flex6500 & Maestro. Everything was exactly as described and we had a long chat when we met for the exchange. A pleasure to deal with
 Profile  G0VLF 17/02/17 seller positive David is a pleasure to deal with, good communication from the start to the end. No hesitation recommending him as a seller. Ray de G0VLF
 Profile  M0DNR 13/02/17 buyer positive A absolute pleasure to deal with glad your happy with item David hope to deal with you again in the future
 Profile  G0FHT 04/02/17 seller positive David,thank you for the manual.Just the job as my mast is in need of a service this summer.
 Profile  G90SWL 02/02/17 buyer positive Thank you David,glad you received the parcel all in one lump.

David G4NRT is a superb person and trader - he can be trusted 100%, i would recommend David to anyone, 5 stars all the way.
Terry
 Profile  G0IUW 31/01/17 buyer positive Smooth transaction, very rapid payment.
A trusted Buyer....thanks
 Profile  G4HTZ 30/01/17 buyer positive Yet another easy deal with David ..instant payment as usual
Deal with David in confidence
 Profile  G4HTZ 25/01/17 buyer positive Dealt with David several times now and always a easy transaction....deal in confidence
 Profile  F4VPC 22/01/17 buyer positive Another excellent hassle free deal with David. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  trigem16 14/01/17 seller positive good comms nice to deal with david,and helped by delivering the item top man and thanks very much
 Profile  M5DR 13/01/17 seller positive Very good seller. Pleasure to deal with. Would deal again.
 Profile  DaveL 19/12/16 buyer positive A very efficient purchase by a buyer who did exactly what he said he'd do. A totally stress-free transaction. Many thanks.
 Profile  G4HTZ 21/11/16 buyer positive Quick payment again from David ..great guy to deal with ...recommended to deal with in complete confidence
 Profile  G7 KJF 08/11/16 buyer positive David was a pleasure to deal with, he paid days before collecting the items and collected when he said he would, would definitely deal again.
Thanks David i hope you enjoy the kit.
 Profile  2E1GSN 04/11/16 seller positive Nice to deal with Dave..fast payment..looking forward to our next deal..thx Dave...
 Profile  Tommy 07/10/16 buyer positive Dave excellent to deal with
fast payment
Pleasure all mine
Tommy
 Profile  2E0VMS 05/10/16 seller positive Really good comms. all the way through purchase.
Item arrived on time and very pleased.
Many thanks.
 Profile  G4KVT 29/09/16 seller positive Top bloke, deal with David with full confidence; he also gave me some very useful tips for other aspects of the hobby - thanks for those, 73, Jason
 Profile  M0TXP 26/09/16 seller positive David was an absolute pleasure to deal with, 100% recomended. thanks Dave
 Profile  trigem16 15/09/16 seller positive Great communication, with David. got the thumbdv from him , he packed it well and sent it next day recorded,
the item working fine on my computer with the windv program ,, nice cheep way to hit d-star
thanks very much
 Profile  G7LRQ 14/09/16 seller positive Smooth transaction and perfect item. Many thanks.
 Profile  F4VPC 14/09/16 buyer positive Dealing with David was an absolute pleasure, lightning payment and superb comms - I'd deal with him again without hesitation.
He's certainly a credit to the site.
 Profile  GW8JLY 31/08/16 trade positive Thanks David for such a pleasent and easy transaction. The transverter is amazing !!!
Lyn GW8JLY
 Profile  m6bmw 31/08/16 trade positive 100% happy good comms nice to deal with
 Profile  G4HAK 28/08/16 seller positive Nice to deal with and Nice Loop antenna - Thankyou
 Profile  G0RQF 26/08/16 buyer positive Super communications and instant payment. Will have no hesitation in dealing with David either as a buyer or seller.
Thank you David you are a gentleman.
 Profile  MW6ORF 23/08/16 seller positive Excellent Item as described, Highly Recommend 110%

Many Thanks Dave.
 Profile  M0PIW 22/08/16 seller positive Nothing more than EXCELLENT. David was a great seller who provided me with all the information for tracking and then the courier surprised me with exceptionally fast delivery. No problems here, gladly deal again!
 Profile  2W0RLD 30/07/16 seller positive super quick payment and very very good coms would have no problem dealing again with this guy many thanks
 Profile  G4HTZ 11/07/16 buyer positive Bought transverter from David ..arrived very quickly ..well packaged ..and as described...perfect transaction....recommend to deal with ..thanks again , Steve
 Profile  G0HOF 21/06/16 seller positive Top man David, item arrived and was well packed and in great condition,just as he said. will deal with him anytime. Thanks David
 Profile  m0vey 20/06/16 buyer positive Instant payment, good comms & a pleasure to deal with . Recommended.
 Profile  mi0aey 06/06/16 seller positive Top class--easy to deal with--Good item and quick delivery--thanks
 Profile  jock51 27/04/16 trade positive straightforward no hassle deal with david, would deal anytime,
 Profile  G0PWX 14/03/16 trade positive Great guy nice to meet you David. Very pleased with the Omni
 Profile  G8VR 09/03/16 seller positive What a gent, pleasure to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
 Profile  G4SJI 06/03/16 buyer positive thank for the quick posting really good to buy from
 Profile  sedge 03/03/16 buyer positive pleasure to do business with, made an old man happy. .... . .
 Profile  M0IMM 28/02/16 buyer positive Many thanks for super quick payment David!
 Profile  Tommy 24/02/16 trade positive Excellent service goods as described
would trade again many thanks
Tommy
 Profile  G8VR 18/02/16 seller positive Trustworthy, nice guy. Thank you
 Profile  g1tai 15/02/16 seller positive Great communication, fast payment. Just what you want, always happy to deal with David.
 Profile  g1tai 12/12/15 seller positive Positive and quick transaction. Item as described and fast delivery. Happy to deal again.
 Profile  G0HOF 09/12/15 buyer positive Sri David you seller 100% tnx david
 Profile  G0HOF 09/12/15 seller positive Great communication great discription and prompt
dispatch,brought Sunday,recieved Tuesday,
would do buisness with david again.Tnx
 Profile  G0TSH 10/11/15 seller positive Very easy deal, just as it should be,many thanks.
Keith
 Profile  G0MTQ 06/11/15 buyer positive Great communication and very pleased with transaction - Thanks David.
 Profile  gi4fzd 03/11/15 trade positive Dave paid instantly and was real gent to deal with even through late delivery situation by rm special delivery.
A+++ buyer,I have no hesitation in recommending.
 Profile  G4IAL 14/10/15 seller positive Many thanks Dave for a very straightforward deal.
Good comms - highly recommended. would certainly deal again
 Profile  M1TZR 13/10/15 buyer positive Quick delivery, no problem, many thanks.
 Profile  M1DRK 13/10/15 buyer positive Thank you David for a quick and easy sale.

Many Thanks

Andy..
 Profile  F4VPC 09/10/15 buyer positive Dealing with David was a pleasure, excellent comms and quick payment. What more could you want. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  G6HFW 10/09/15 buyer positive Very good to deal with and quick to send cheque.
 Profile  G4OXD 13/08/15 seller positive Nice to do business with David fast payment no hassle transaction good coms a credit to HRD will deal again in the future.
 Profile  G3POG 31/01/15 seller positive Highly recommended. David is a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  G7FMF/p 29/12/14 seller positive We had a problem that neither of us anticipated, resolved like a real gent. Buy with confidence. Peter G7FMF
 Profile  m0ajj 11/12/14 buyer positive great guy to deal with, good comms would recomend to all hrd members thanks David