16 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
16 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0ONH 15/09/18 seller positive many thanks for the easy deal peter,
 Profile  gm1zvj 18/07/18 buyer positive Top chap to deal with from start to finish. Thanks so much. John gm1zvj
 Profile  gm6tvr 22/06/18 buyer positive Straight forward deal and could not have been easier, many thanks for the update re delivery etc along with the really nice feedback Peter.
Enjoy the new kit and very best wishes to you.

73's,

John
 Profile  G6BFP 07/03/18 buyer positive Great guy, very easy transaction A+++
 Profile  GW8JLY 19/10/17 buyer positive Thanks for your purchase and the quick payment Peter. It was a pleasure to do business with you.
A ++++++
 Profile  GW8JLY 19/10/17 buyer positive Thanks for your purchase and the quick payment Peter. It was a pleasure to do business with you.
A ++++++
 Profile  G7OFR 04/10/17 buyer positive Very easy hassle free deal with Peter, I'd deal with him again any day. He's a credit to the site. 73 Barry.
 Profile  G4NRT 14/02/17 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with and a real gentleman. I wish you good health Peter and the very best. 73
 Profile  2E0UTB 12/03/16 buyer positive Great to meet you Peter many thanks
 Profile  gm6tvr 07/10/15 trade positive Good luck with your new project Peter, thanks for such a smooth transaction and great communication and positive feedback, thanks also for covering the extra postage costs, good luck, John - gm6tvr
 Profile  m0ajj 01/10/15 buyer positive peter is a nice guy to deal with, recommemd thanks Paul.
 Profile  G4KCT 06/09/15 seller positive Thanks Peter , pleasure meeting you . regards barry 4kct
 Profile  M0CLS 29/07/15 buyer positive Great comms, a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended!
 Profile  2E0RDO 17/07/15 buyer positive A pleasure to do business with you Peter and lovely to meet you.
Many thanks for a smooth and pleasant transaction....100%
 Profile  M0VMT 09/07/15 buyer positive Very smooth deal and thankyou Peter
 Profile  m0rcj 15/05/15 buyer positive Peter bought my ATU and paid very quickly
also very good comms. he is happy with his purchase.
I recommend Peter 100%...Thank you!