ScorePositive Feedback
20 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
20 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  g0vuh 30/07/13 buyer positive Arrived wrapped better than the radio shops, thank you great seller
 Profile  M0PAI 15/10/12 buyer positive Easy to deal with, top buyer. Thanks from me and macclesfield club. 73
 Profile  NYDX 29/09/12 buyer positive Cheers Stuart,no messing,turned up as promised,enjoy the radio..Paddy
 Profile  m0mda 21/02/12 buyer positive excellent transaction, great person to deal with. hope to deal with again.
 Profile  Andrew 13/04/11 buyer positive Top bloke. Nice to meet you and have a chat. Look forward to meeting again in the future.
 Profile  M6SPW 06/04/11 trade positive Did a swap for an atu with Stu,nice honest lad,nice to meet you & thanx for a good honest deal,73 :O)
 Profile  g7fmw 26/06/10 buyer positive NICE GUY, SMOOTH DEAL, RECOMMEND--THANKS STUART
 Profile  2E0MVK 20/06/10 trade positive Traded some equipment with Stuart and was as described.Will deal again no problems.
 Profile  gw8asd 13/06/10 trade positive Good to meet you Stuart.
Nice and straightforward with good communication.
 Profile  2e0saf 22/05/10 trade positive superb guy stuart did a deal for his puxing 888 handi..!! arranged a meet and was there ready and waiting..!!
 Profile  G7OFR 17/05/10 buyer positive Thanks Stuart great guy to deal with highly recommended. Would definately deal with again.
 Profile  2e0lbd 05/05/10 buyer positive NICE TO MEET YOU STUART FIRST CLASS
CREDIT TO OUR HOBBY 100%
 Profile  M0WYZ 30/04/10 trade positive Boostin stu glad all my goods don't come so well packaged,as i would have a skip full every week.
goods as honesty described as possable
 Profile  M0WYZ 30/04/10 trade neutral Boostin stu glad all my goods don't come so well packaged,as i would have a skip full every week.
goods as honesty described as possable.
 Profile  Chris-2E0OTO 24/04/10 buyer positive Thanks Stuart good deal and nice meeting u.
 Profile  GW1SXN 20/04/10 seller positive Bought a VX2E off Stuart M3KDK It arrived today April 19th very well packed and worked 1st time great buy great seller.
Many thanks de Patrick GW1SXN
 Profile  2E0MVK 13/04/10 trade positive Met Stuart and he traded some good equipment will deal again.Many thanks M3MVK.
 Profile  Harry Horse 26/03/10 buyer positive Fast payment and great communications. Lovely to chat to via email. Thanks for your business... all the best... Bruce
 Profile  G6TJS 18/11/09 seller positive I bought a Manson EP-925 from this chap and he was very polite and helpfull throughout the transaction.
A recommended seller in my eyes.
Many thanks