ScorePositive Feedback
150 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
150 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  Matt_M6CEB 01/02/22 trade positive Thanks very much :)
 Profile  M0DKR 20/12/21 seller positive Thanks Dave as described even better extra stands a gent as always very greatful merry christmas and a healthy wealthy new year...
73,Dave M0DKR..
 Profile  mm0ibe 19/11/21 seller positive Great dealing with Dave. Smooth easy transaction.
Quick delivery.
 Profile  M6PZW 19/10/21 buyer positive Great to see u again Dave,hope the Openspot does what u need it t do.As usual easy sale and a great bloke as well.Mark
 Profile  M0PJX 02/09/21 trade positive Thanks David great deal would certainly deal again.
 Profile  M0GMA 30/08/21 seller positive Another great buy from David
He is a great person to buy from
He demonstrated everything was working as it should I would recommend David to everyone.
He is a great member of HRD and
can be trusted.10/10
 Profile  MI0PYN 20/08/21 buyer positive Dave was a pleasure to deal with, good comms and prompt payment. Would happily deal with again.
 Profile  gi4fzd 29/10/20 seller positive Great communications and easy to deal with. 100% satisfactory transaction. I would have no hesitation in purchasing from Dave again
 Profile  G7ROM 17/07/20 seller positive Great communication, fast delivery. A pleasure do deal with.
 Profile  G0ONH 16/07/20 buyer positive many thanks dave,very easy deal will do it again sometime
 Profile  2E0UTB 03/06/20 buyer positive Cheers Dave instant payer great comm's
 Profile  G4OXD 27/05/20 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction paid straight away. Will certainly deal again in the future
 Profile  F4VPC 23/05/20 seller positive Dave's great to deal with. Excellent comms and fast delivery. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  M0CSN 17/05/20 buyer positive Nice and easy with David ..no mither said he would buy radio and came and bought it..no messing .
Highly recommended
Cheers john
 Profile  2E0IWX  25/04/20 buyer positive Absolutely no trouble at all. Dave was a pleasure to deal with. Prompt payment good comms definitely recommend to all members. Cheers Dave.
 Profile  G0PNM 12/01/20 seller positive Bought a little drone from Dave, to play around the garden with (Save damaging my expensive DJI ones) Exactly as described. Thank you Dave.

Pete
GØPNM
 Profile  jock51 24/11/19 buyer positive Top man , great communication through out the deal, good to meet up and have a chat,
 Profile  M0THZ 19/10/19 seller positive Great to deal with Dave credit to this great web site
Best regards Gaz m0thz
 Profile  m6kqk 03/10/19 seller positive Genuine bloke thanks for dropping them handheld of to my home top bloke.
 Profile  M1TZR 18/09/19 seller positive Radio arrived nice and tidy, pleasure to deal with.
Would happily deal with Dave again.
 Profile  G0PNM 17/04/19 buyer positive Dave bought an item from me in a fault free transaction. Good comms, quick payment. Who could ask for more!
Thanks Dave.
 Profile  M3TFM TOL 16/04/19 buyer positive Very easy transaction with Dave, prompt payment, no hesitation to deal again with Dave, 100%
 Profile  M0DKR 10/03/19 trade positive Great radios as described great to deal with ...
 Profile  G0WZB 10/02/19 buyer positive Great to deal with.
Many Thanks Dave
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  kev7572002 16/01/19 buyer positive Easy deal with dave turned up bought the radio no messing and nice to meet you dave enjoy the radio
 Profile  G6TJC 04/01/19 buyer positive Good transaction with Dave. Cheers Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  mi6wac 10/09/18 seller positive All as described and a gentleman to deal with. Many thanks !
 Profile  TerryB 08/03/18 buyer positive Excellent, turns up when expected and prompt payment. Dave is highly recommended A+++
 Profile  2E0IWX  12/10/16 seller positive Nice straight forward deal, nice item and all as described. 5*, Many thanks
 Profile  clive 08/10/16 seller positive Thanks Dave,
Mic was as described, well packed, a good nice no problem deal. cheers mate. look forward to our next deal.
 Profile  mervynfredgalley 08/10/16 trade positive thanks dave,great deal.
mervyn
 Profile  G0WYD 04/10/16 trade positive thank you dave

nice wee cheap radio to help a returning ham

regards

bob g0wyd
 Profile  kev7572002 29/08/16 seller positive Cheers dave happy with radio and nice to meet you pal thankyou 73
 Profile  Rum 15/08/16 seller positive Thanks for the deal David. Perfect.
 Profile  M0GMA 27/07/16 seller positive Another nice item from Dave just as described.
Item very well packed. fast delivery.
I would recommend Dave he is on of the best.
A credit to HRD. also a very nice person to meet.
 Profile  G3KLN 26/07/16 trade positive Good to see you again Dave, great trade again, enjoy the radio.
 Profile  M0GMA 27/06/16 buyer positive Met up with Dave at pre arranged place arrived as usual bang on time this was again a no Hassle deal Dave has great Communications.
I would recommend Dave to every one he is a credit to HRD.
 Profile  quadking 15/06/16 buyer positive realy nice guy to meet, said he be there ,bag on time. very please with the deal, would use again and recommend to other HRD uses AAAA+
 Profile  2E1GSN 27/05/16 buyer positive NICE TO DEAL WITH DAVE,FAST DELV & ITEM AS PER ADD.THX
 Profile  G4NYC 14/05/16 seller positive Excellent service.Good to deal with.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  M0GLP 05/05/16 buyer positive top man quick to reply and quick to post hassel free A+++++ and item as described TKS
 Profile  M0GMA 29/04/16 seller positive Have bought from Dave on a few occasions
Once again a superb deal item just as described
Item worked just like he said it would..
Dave held on to it for me so I could collect to suit.
I would recommend Dave to anyone .A real good member of HRD 10/10
 Profile  G0HIJ 28/04/16 buyer positive Thanks Dave for an easy transaction. Look forward to dealing with you again in the future. Regards Wayne
 Profile  2E0BTX 20/04/16 buyer positive Arrived safe all is good thanks
 Profile  2E0VXI 17/04/16 trade positive Radio as described and a fast service
Thanks Dave
 Profile  M0ANK 08/04/16 seller positive Well chuffed with the Ant Dave. Many thanks mate pleasure to deal with you. Phill M0ANK
 Profile  Tommy 05/04/16 trade positive A pleasure to deal with
would trade with again
many thanks Tommy
 Profile  M6USG 05/02/16 seller positive Thanks Dave

A perfect transaction everything exactly as described, all working well

many thanks
Barry
 Profile  M0PJX 26/04/15 trade positive Hi Dave, thanks for meeting up and for the cracking radio recommended. Don
 Profile  G0HIJ 18/02/15 buyer positive Thanks again for a smooth transaction. 73 Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  M1CMR 13/12/14 seller positive Yet another great deal with Dave no messing around arrived when arranged great bloke to deal with cheers Dave Happy Xmas pal.. ;-)
 Profile  M1CMR 13/12/14 seller positive Yet another great deal with Dave no messing around arrived when arranged great bloke to deal with cheers Dave Happy Xmas pal.. ;-)
 Profile  M6XMA 28/08/14 seller positive Really chuffed with the radio and in A1 condition. The accessories are a real bonus too :) Very well packaged and super fast, safe delivery. Highly recommended!.

Cheers again Dave

Dave (M6XMA)
 Profile  HOLDON 09/08/14 seller positive Well packaged ATU, perfect for the /p setup - Thanks
 Profile  M5ABP 23/07/14 seller positive A pleasure to deal with Dave, a decent radio well packed and a hassle free transaction!
 Profile  MM0BFF 17/07/14 seller positive A man of his word, no hassle sale with Dave, very pleased, cheers.
 Profile  2E1GSN 29/06/14 buyer positive Buy amd sell with complete confidence,lovely to deal with Dave who is very honest and helpfull.
 Profile  GD1MIP 27/06/14 buyer positive Paid quickly and kept in touch.
What more could you want.
 Profile  mez68 25/06/14 trade positive Top man a great gent to deal with.
 Profile  m6bmw 12/06/14 seller positive 10/10 good seller good comms
 Profile  MM3PTS 11/06/14 seller positive My 2nd deal with Dave and again a credit to HRD .Look forward to our 3rd deal mate and all the best .
 Profile  MM3PTS 03/06/14 buyer positive Dave is a great guy to deal with ,instant decision and payment .Look forward to our next deal mate and would recommend anyone in dealing with Dave .HRD at it's best ,the way it should be .
Cheers
 Profile  G4YY 19/05/14 seller positive VERY FAST PAYER CREDIT TO HRD
MANY THANKS
 Profile  quadking 13/05/14 seller positive Face to face deal, smooth transaction, no hassle,
good comm`s, instant payment.
Can only recommend this HRD user to all
AAAAA++++
Thanks Dave .
 Profile  G0HIJ 09/05/14 buyer positive Item as described. Thanks again Dave
 Profile  g7igc 06/05/14 seller positive Great chap would deal again
thank you
 Profile  M0VHC 01/05/14 seller positive nice to meet you dave,the radio is spot on, many thanks
 Profile  m6wsb 16/04/14 trade positive many thanks dave , great item frist class
will deal again 73`s
 Profile  G8JIT 08/04/14 buyer positive Glad your happy with it Dave, thanks for a no messing about deal. Would highly recommend to anyone.
 Profile  2E0DMS 07/04/14 seller positive Nice easy transaction, met as arranged and no haggling.

thanks Dave
 Profile  G4OXD 15/03/14 buyer positive Thanks Dave for a nice easy transaction wish all were the same.Nice chap will deal again
 Profile  MI0OBR 12/03/14 buyer positive Many thanks for a pleasant transaction. :-)
 Profile  M1DRK 12/03/14 buyer positive Nice and easy deal, quick payment and good comms, Cheers Dave.
 Profile  2E0JQK 09/03/14 seller positive Great comms, great deal from Dave.
Even covered extra postage costs for SD
Radio in great condition as specified and packaged well
Many Thanks
 Profile  M0CSN 02/03/14 seller positive All good and great item as described.
can highly recommend Dave.
Many thanks John
 Profile  G7OFR 18/01/14 buyer positive Fast payment,hassle free transaction
thanks Dave.
 Profile  GD1MIP 09/12/13 buyer positive Second deal between us. Good again. Thanks
 Profile  GD1MIP 03/12/13 buyer positive Bought from me. Paid promptly no issues. Thanks Dave
 Profile  m0jha 10/11/13 seller positive Another straight forward deal with Dave ..
 Profile  G7BZD 08/11/13 seller positive as advertised, would buy again from Dave. Thanks.
 Profile  m0gbk 02/11/13 trade positive Perfect transaction just as it should be, a credit to HRD. Glad to hear you are over the moon with the radio, enjoy it Dave, many thanks.
 Profile  mi0ymf 04/10/13 buyer positive good to deal with would again
 Profile  bribar 03/10/13 buyer positive nice to deal with David and received item 24 hours later--
 Profile  68RD400 03/10/13 seller positive A super seller, 10/10. Would definately deal again.
 Profile  MW0KMS 02/10/13 trade positive Super seller arrived next day will be sure to deal again cheers Dave.
 Profile  TerryB 24/09/13 buyer positive Great to deal with, no hassle, recommended. A+++
 Profile  MI5 HIL 18/09/13 buyer positive thanks DAVE /100% AND FAST TRANSACTION
 Profile  g0svh 18/07/13 seller positive cheers mate, excellent, hope to do business again
 Profile  NYDX 29/06/13 buyer positive cheers dave ,enjoy the radio mate
 Profile  G0UAZ 01/06/13 buyer positive Fast payment and good comms as ever Dave, my pleasure :)
 Profile  TerryB 15/05/13 buyer positive Easy transaction turned up when he said he would and no hassle, a gentleman, thanks Dave.
 Profile  2E1MPC 14/05/13 seller positive more than happy with the radio i bought for spares it was better than my radio so now i have 2 thanks for a simple deal ,,More like this hrd member needed on this site ,
 Profile  2e0lbd 21/04/13 buyer positive Thanks dave first class as always
 Profile  2E0DMS 05/04/13 seller positive Nice smooth hassle free transaction, met as arranged,
would hesitate to deal again. Thanks Dave
 Profile  m0hms 03/03/13 trade positive Another cracking face to face deal with Dave, his gear is always as described.
cheers mate

Hughie

M0HMS
 Profile  G0LZX 07/12/12 buyer positive excellent dave, thank you so much.....

my kids love the new pc :-)
 Profile  G0UAZ 17/11/12 seller positive As always with Dave, straight forward deal, no hassle and exactly as described. Always happy to do a deal with him. Thanks pal
 Profile  G0NIG 08/11/12 seller positive Once again Dave comes up trumps. A very fast no nonsense deal and a real pleasure. Thanks very much Dave, from the Cheap Seats of the Wharf Valley :-)

Nidge (G0NIG)
 Profile  G0WCI 20/10/12 seller positive Thanks Dave, Item arrived quickly and as described! cheers mate :)
 Profile  G0LZX 20/10/12 buyer positive once again Dave delivers the goods, i've had so much off this guy and it's all been quality

thanks again mate
 Profile  M1CMR 09/10/12 seller positive Nice meeting you again Dave glad ye happy with pwr supply cheers pal...........
 Profile  M0HIO 09/10/12 seller positive instant payment great to deal with A++++
 Profile  G0ONH 01/10/12 trade positive sorry dave missed the positive button
 Profile  NYDX 30/09/12 buyer positive Cheers for an easy deal,enjoy the antenna,Paddy.
 Profile  M0EPV 12/07/12 buyer positive Thanks Dave radio arrived tonight
 Profile  M0GMA 08/07/12 buyer positive another perfect transaction with dave on time payed in full very good with communications.
all the best nice to see you again.
 Profile  MM0LBX 27/06/12 buyer positive Dave was a pleasure to deal with, received next day, well packaged, would do business with again, no problem.
 Profile  G4TUF 05/06/12 seller positive A GREAT GUY, FULLY TRUSTWORTHY, AND A REAL RADIO HAM. CHEERS DAVE
 Profile  m0jha 22/05/12 buyer positive hassle free deal from dave as usual ..
 Profile  M6SPW 22/05/12 seller positive Took a little while to get here,but as with anything from Dave well worth the wait & always as described also well packaged,cheers mate its a nice little rig :O)
 Profile  G7BZD 02/05/12 buyer positive Quick delivery, well packed, and all the bits are there.
Good condition as well. Pleasure to deal with Dave.
Thanks
Phil
 Profile  G7BZD 13/03/12 buyer positive 100% as advertised and quick delivery.
Would deal anytime with Dave.
Many thanks

Phil
 Profile  2E1BCF 06/03/12 trade positive This gentleman is a true radio amateur who helped me out by trading his immaculate boxed yaesu ft 726r for a ten tec paragon that has a fault,this lady is very greatful for your help as it will get me on 6m as being on benefits I can't afford to buy expensive equipment.
Can recomend Dave for a honest and great person to deal with and great to talk to Joanne 2e1 bcf
 Profile  G0LZX 17/02/12 buyer positive another top antenna from Dave, thanks so much, made up :-)
 Profile  m0jde 07/02/12 trade positive We will be getting talked about Dave, thanks for another good easy deal. Regards Dave m0jde
 Profile  m0jde 21/01/12 trade positive Great Deal again from Dave radio gear in perfect condition as always 100% many thanks
 Profile  m0jde 12/11/11 trade positive Great to deal with and highly recommended. Item was exactly as described. Very pleased. Thanks Dave.
 Profile  m0hms 29/09/11 trade positive Met Dave today radio was as described...good deal all round would deffoe trade again.
cheers
Dave

Hughie

M0HMS
 Profile  M6SPW 14/09/11 seller positive Dave is a top bloke,honest & goods are exactly (if not better) as described,superbly packaged aswell.
a credit to the hobby & HRD,thanks mate :O)
 Profile  M0GMA 03/09/11 seller positive Dave is the sort of chap you can depend on to describe the eqpt in full that he has for sale just how it is.
Its a pleasure to deal with you Dave very friendly person and easy to get on with would deal with out question any time.
 Profile  2E0HVD 01/09/11 trade positive Good deal as usual....
 Profile  G0FQN 26/08/11 buyer positive very smooth transaction, A++++
pam and mark.
 Profile  M0PJX 25/08/11 trade positive Great guy to deal with,pleasure to meet up with you Dave. Don
 Profile  Gypsy Wolf 14/08/11 seller positive Another flawless transaction, couldnt be more pleased! Thanks again Dave!
 Profile  M6SPW 12/08/11 seller positive Dave is a good honest chap,most helpfull aswell,posted me the lead immediately,cheers mate,Shaun :O)
 Profile  G0LZX 09/08/11 seller positive cheers again Dave, enjoy the bands :-)
 Profile  Gypsy Wolf 31/07/11 buyer positive An excellent, hassle free deal and a friendly seller. Very pleased with the antenna! Many thanks Dave :)
 Profile  G0LZX 12/07/11 buyer positive cheers for the antenna mate, made up with it !!!!
 Profile  2E0HVD 07/07/11 trade positive Good deal nice radio genuine guy deal again anytime
 Profile  G0NIG 19/06/11 seller positive Dave is a really nice guy, very welcoming and likes a good chat, sorry I couldn't stay longer. Everything was as he described and completely hassle free. I'd happily recommend Dave whether you are buying or selling. Hope to catch up with you again soon, Dave. 73 Nidge (G0NIG)
 Profile  G8JIT 15/06/11 buyer positive Top man again Dave, no messing, knows whats what, and a pleasure to have a natter with to boot!
 Profile  G8JIT 12/06/11 buyer positive Thanks Dave for coming down to pick up goods, hope they match up to needs. Top class buyer.
 Profile  G0UAZ 08/06/11 trade positive Another decent deal with Dave. No messing, a top guy to deal with, Id be happy to recommend him as honest and trustworthy. A credit to the site.
 Profile  G7OFR 07/06/11 buyer positive A real gentleman. Great to meet you Dave and hope to work on air. Thank you for your purchase.
 Profile  MW3LSD 20/03/11 buyer positive Nice and easy deal, good comms and as described and working happily. Can't say fairer than that.
 Profile  G8JIT 01/03/11 trade positive Thanks Dave - good deal as usual, found a suitable cable.
 Profile  NYDX 07/02/11 buyer positive Thanks,good antenna and as described as usual.
 Profile  G8JIT 24/12/10 trade positive Smooth deal, perfect on punctuality, pleasure to meet Dave, Thanks and all the best....John
 Profile  m0wrs 15/11/10 seller positive would deal again with dave true to his word.
 Profile  G0UAZ 28/10/10 buyer positive No messing, simple deal. Dave was quick to email and collected antenna as arranged. Would happily deal with again. 100% reliable. Cheers Dave
 Profile  brynnaman 30/09/10 seller positive great guy a pleasure to sell to and buy from.
 Profile  NYDX 20/08/10 buyer positive Brilliant Dave,arrived with the coin as promised,trustworthy buyer ...
 Profile  M6CEB 07/08/10 seller positive Great bloke and great scanner better than expected thanks a lot dave :-)
 Profile  jonah2020 19/07/10 trade positive cheers dave exellent radio great to do a deal with you again thanks mate
 Profile  m0jha 27/06/10 trade positive hassle free deal
 Profile  M0INY 21/06/10 seller positive thanx dave
 Profile  m0jha 16/06/10 buyer positive no hassle deal.. nice bloke .. wouldn't drink my coffee though ;-) ...
 Profile  NYDX 14/05/10 seller positive Top bloke,hassle free to deal with tnx Dave.
 Profile  jonah2020 18/04/10 seller positive dave is a great buyer knows what he wants and a sound guy cheers dave hope to deal with you in the future glad your happy with the radio,cheers roy