ScorePositive Feedback
8 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
8 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  pioneer 14/04/17 seller positive no problems in dealing again.
arrived on time, collected goods.
first class transaction, and a gentleman, good comms.
 Profile  m0ajj 14/04/17 buyer positive No problem im glad your satisfied regards Paul
 Profile  M1CMR 01/12/16 seller positive Great to deal with Steve, nice and easy no messing about. Here lads I would definatley deal with Steve again...Bryan..
 Profile  G0GQM 04/08/15 buyer positive Steve is a Gentleman,came and collected on time,no problems here! 73s
 Profile  G7OFR 06/06/15 buyer positive As usual it was a pleasure to deal with Steve once again and I look forward to future deals with him .Fast payment ,great comms and smooth , what more could one ask for ,Cheers from Barry G7OFR
 Profile  2E0VBD 30/04/15 buyer positive Fast payment and good coms good to do business with and thanks to HRD
 Profile  G7OFR 26/02/15 buyer positive A very straight forward deal with Steve, very fast payment, good comm`s , no messing around, would highly recommend this HRD user.
 Profile  clive 17/01/15 buyer positive Steve collected and paid as arranged. A real nice honest guy. Thanks for a nice easy deal. I look forward to the next one.