ScorePositive Feedback
50 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
50 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4OXD 27/10/19 buyer positive Met up with Rick & had a nice chat & did the exchange. A very pleasant transaction all round. Will certainly deal again with Rick in the future
 Profile  m0icj 17/10/19 buyer positive Excellent deal and very good communications. Nice guy. Would deal with again. Thanks!
 Profile  M0VMT 03/08/19 buyer positive Good to deal with cheers Rich
 Profile  2E0IEN 13/04/18 seller positive Radio in Excellent Condition, Pleasure to Deal With Cheers
 Profile  GW0GEI 16/05/17 buyer positive Rick was a model buyer - good comms, turned up as agreed, and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks
 Profile  F4VPC 12/12/15 seller positive Dealing with Rick was an absolute pleasure.
He went beyond to make sure I received the radio in time for my trip. He said it was in very good shape, but it really is like new!
I would not hesitate in dealing with him again, and am more than happy to recommend him as a person to deal with.
Many thanks, Kelvin
 Profile  G6SVN 15/10/15 seller positive Rick was an absolute pleasure to deal with..He really goes the extra mile...and I mean that! delivering to my QTH 40 miles away at the end of his busy working day. Thanks Rick....The amps working great and I hope you enjoy the Kenwood TS 2000
73 from Bill
G6SVN
 Profile  G0rkl 17/09/15 buyer positive Nice meeting you Rick quick payment and collection 73
 Profile  mi0cgv 24/03/15 seller positive Highly recommend dealing with Rick, good comms and fast dispatch. Item as described top chap! Thanks Rick 73 OM
 Profile  M0VKX 16/01/15 seller neutral Got it wrong again
 Profile  M0VKX 16/01/15 buyer positive Cheers Rick hope your happy
 Profile  M1DRK 13/12/14 trade positive Nice to meet you Rick quick and easy deal.

73 De Andy
 Profile  G1ZRN 16/10/14 buyer positive Rick is a pleasure to deal with and radio arrived safely when he said it would. Many thanks.
 Profile  DaveL 08/09/14 buyer positive Hope the new club is under way soon, Rick, and you did exactly what you said you'd do. Thanks & GL.
 Profile  M0GVZ 26/02/14 buyer positive Excellent radio exactly as described. Very friendly person to deal with. Many thanks Rick.
 Profile  mi0ymf 04/02/14 buyer positive great to deal with would again
 Profile  G0UAZ 29/01/14 trade positive Thanks for the easy trade Rick. Good to put a face to a name too. Cheers
 Profile  gm1zvj 29/01/14 buyer positive Superb guy to deal with, wish they were all like him !! thanks again mate, pleasure dealing with you.
 Profile  M6JYB 29/01/14 buyer positive A pleasure Rick..... Fast payment and great comms... All the best Jason
 Profile  G0NAJ 25/01/14 trade positive Thanks Rick. Great to deal with you. 73 de john.
 Profile  g7pan 20/12/13 buyer positive Thanks Rick, nice radio just as you described ,perfect,thanks.
 Profile  EI2HW 01/10/13 seller positive Many thanks Rick, 110% pleasure to do a deal with you,
gentleman.
 Profile  G1XGM 04/08/13 buyer positive Nice smooth Deal.Cheers Rick.
 Profile  G0NAJ 02/08/13 seller positive Thanks for the purchase. great to deal with you.
 Profile  2E0HVD 29/01/13 trade positive Couldn't of met a nicer guy! the radio was much better than described I'm very happy, was a pleasure to meet you rick all the best
 Profile  M0MTD 26/01/13 trade positive Great to meet up and exchange a few words. Nice chap.
Cheers Tony M0MTD
 Profile  paul 17/01/13 buyer positive glad ur happy with it thanks for now all the best
 Profile  2E0DMS 28/10/12 trade positive lovely old radio, well happy, cheers Rick
 Profile  M0THZ 26/09/12 buyer positive Another deal with Rick spot on as usual 110%,
cheers Gaz
MR MOTHZ
as you call me .
 Profile  G1BET 26/09/12 seller positive A pleasure to desk with , courteous comms and immediate payment . Highly recommended
 Profile  jock51 15/07/12 trade positive pleasure doing a deal with Rick, radio better than descibed, many thanks,
 Profile  M0IKQ 17/06/12 buyer positive Pleasure to meet you and do a deal. The HAM spirit is still alive.
 Profile  M5ADU 22/03/12 seller positive excellent seller, great quick delivery time and good items, thanks...
 Profile  G0UAZ 13/03/12 seller positive Thanks for a swift and easy deal Rick. A gentleman of the hobby and a definite asset to HRD. :)
 Profile  G7OFR 13/03/12 seller positive Rick is a top class gent to deal with, Fast delivery and excellent comm's.
 Profile  M0THZ 30/10/11 trade positive Another great trade with rick nothing more to say .cheers pal
 Profile  G8JIT 10/07/11 buyer positive Thanks again Rick for making the business easy and smooth.
 Profile  M0SVB 25/06/11 seller positive Recently bought an FT-290R from Rick, couldn't have been a better transaction. Excellent comms, well packed and as described. I'd have no hesitation in buying from Rick again.
 Profile  craig 15/06/11 seller positive What can i say that's not already been said?
Rick is a pleasure to do buisiness with, he is VERY reliable and is a great communicator too.
Also, for the information of other users, i sent Rick some cash in an envelope and he contacted me as soon as he received it then posted the goods STRAIGHT away.
A VERY HONEST MAN AND A CREDIT TO HAM RADIO.
Craig...
 Profile  2e0lbd 21/05/11 buyer positive nice to meet you again rick radio better as discribed
in ad rick is 100% to deal with
 Profile  G8JIT 24/03/11 trade positive Super guy to deal with is Rick, goes out of his way to make things go smoothly, and a helpful one in the old "amateur radio" style. Cheers Rick.
 Profile  jaytee 02/02/11 seller positive I bought a VX-177 from Rick. Did the deal by Email and am very happy with my purchase - the radio was exactly as he described, despatched promptly and excellent value. Definitely recommend Rick as a seller.
 Profile  2E0MVK 24/06/10 trade positive Met Rick and traded some good equipment second time we have met and again more than happy with the deal.
 Profile  M0OEG 10/06/10 seller positive this radio is like new and fully working conditon super fast delivery comms were perfect..! 5 stars
 Profile  M0THZ 09/06/10 buyer positive For many years me and Rick have bought ,sold,traded, radio equipment with each other
And as always another great deal .TOP MAN! recommend to anyone anytime.thanks matey...
 Profile  G8JIT 01/04/10 trade positive Rick thanks for our trade, it was very accomodating how you helped out on your side. Would recommend Rick as one of the best, a true gent and amateur.
 Profile  m0jde 06/03/10 trade positive Dealt with Rick a couple of times now and would not hesitate to deal with him again..top bloke,cheers Rick.....Dave
 Profile  G8JIT 13/02/10 seller positive Another meet with Rick, and a pleasnt one. Would always recommend him to deal with. Goes out of his way to make the arrangement a positive one.
 Profile  2e0lbd 31/01/10 trade positive rick is 100% nice to deal with
 Profile  2E0MVK 24/11/09 trade positive Met Rick as arranged and traded some good clean equipment.Rick is a genuine nice guy and would deal again.Many thanks
 Profile  G8JIT 24/09/09 trade positive Nice meeting you Rick, punctual, made smooth deal, chuffed with equipment we dealt, would recommend to anyone...Ta John G8JIT