ScorePositive Feedback
48 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
48 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M3crj 13/04/18 seller positive Radio in Excellent Condition, Pleasure to Deal With Cheers
 Profile  F4VPC 12/12/15 seller positive Dealing with Rick was an absolute pleasure.
He went beyond to make sure I received the radio in time for my trip. He said it was in very good shape, but it really is like new!
I would not hesitate in dealing with him again, and am more than happy to recommend him as a person to deal with.
Many thanks, Kelvin
 Profile  G6SVN 15/10/15 seller positive Rick was an absolute pleasure to deal with..He really goes the extra mile...and I mean that! delivering to my QTH 40 miles away at the end of his busy working day. Thanks Rick....The amps working great and I hope you enjoy the Kenwood TS 2000
73 from Bill
G6SVN
 Profile  mi0cgv 24/03/15 seller positive Highly recommend dealing with Rick, good comms and fast dispatch. Item as described top chap! Thanks Rick 73 OM
 Profile  M0VKX 16/01/15 seller neutral Got it wrong again
 Profile  EI2HW 01/10/13 seller positive Many thanks Rick, 110% pleasure to do a deal with you,
gentleman.
 Profile  G0NAJ 02/08/13 seller positive Thanks for the purchase. great to deal with you.
 Profile  G1BET 26/09/12 seller positive A pleasure to desk with , courteous comms and immediate payment . Highly recommended
 Profile  M5ADU 22/03/12 seller positive excellent seller, great quick delivery time and good items, thanks...
 Profile  G0UAZ 13/03/12 seller positive Thanks for a swift and easy deal Rick. A gentleman of the hobby and a definite asset to HRD. :)
 Profile  G7OFR 13/03/12 seller positive Rick is a top class gent to deal with, Fast delivery and excellent comm's.
 Profile  M0SVB 25/06/11 seller positive Recently bought an FT-290R from Rick, couldn't have been a better transaction. Excellent comms, well packed and as described. I'd have no hesitation in buying from Rick again.
 Profile  craig 15/06/11 seller positive What can i say that's not already been said?
Rick is a pleasure to do buisiness with, he is VERY reliable and is a great communicator too.
Also, for the information of other users, i sent Rick some cash in an envelope and he contacted me as soon as he received it then posted the goods STRAIGHT away.
A VERY HONEST MAN AND A CREDIT TO HAM RADIO.
Craig...
 Profile  jaytee 02/02/11 seller positive I bought a VX-177 from Rick. Did the deal by Email and am very happy with my purchase - the radio was exactly as he described, despatched promptly and excellent value. Definitely recommend Rick as a seller.
 Profile  2e0saf 10/06/10 seller positive this radio is like new and fully working conditon super fast delivery comms were perfect..! 5 stars
 Profile  G8JIT 13/02/10 seller positive Another meet with Rick, and a pleasnt one. Would always recommend him to deal with. Goes out of his way to make the arrangement a positive one.