ScorePositive Feedback
35 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
35 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4GTP 19/01/23 seller positive Thanks Jason for the transverter. Superb packing, superfast delivery and A1 condition, as described and more. Very happy and look forward to next time. 73 David, G4GTP
 Profile  G1AJI 17/01/23 seller positive Thanks Jason for the excellent QO100 kit
Also the excellent advice and patience for a sat newbie ;-)
 Profile  G7BZD 29/09/22 buyer positive Nice easy deal. Good comms, would buy from again. And it was well packed. A+++
 Profile  G0JPS 19/04/22 seller positive Absolute gentleman and a pleasure to deal with, even the delays caused by Covid on both sides weren't a problem. Thanks Jason :-)
 Profile  g4icd 07/04/22 seller positive All received thanks, super seller...........Geoff G4ICD
 Profile  M0NYG 05/04/22 seller positive Super fast deal Great seller Highly recommended
 Profile  g4icd 14/10/21 buyer positive Great customer, no problems and genuine buyer A++++++++++++++++++++++++++ hope you have fun as 28MHz was open to ZS/FY/PY and W4/W9 this October,
 Profile  G3YVY 13/03/21 buyer positive Nice to deal with you Jason. Enjoy the transverter.
 Profile  G4KCT 25/09/20 trade positive Jason is very helpful and supply's kit which is well packed . A credit to HRD
 Profile  2E0UDP 17/09/20 seller positive Lovely guy, thanks a lot for a nice item, will definitely be used, best price ever ;)
 Profile  PeteM 09/09/20 seller positive A really nice guy to deal with and I would not hesitate to buy from him again. The aerial I bought was just as he described it and is going to get a lot of portable use. Many thanks Jason and look forward to having a qso on 2m or 10m. Pete G4GSA.
 Profile  G4HAK 02/07/20 seller positive Nice tuner and very nice person. great packing and fast arrival.
Many thanks!
 Profile  Bernieg4hwa 18/06/20 seller positive Good communications and fast delivery many thanks 73
 Profile  MM6KWQ 18/06/20 buyer positive Item well described and perfect condition. Jason was a pleasant chap to deal with and I would definitely buy from him again.
 Profile  G1PPA 05/12/19 seller positive my first purchase with jason a really nice guy very helpfull goods arrived well packed in excellent condition. wouldnt hesitate to deal with again.
cheers steve
 Profile  M0IMM 08/11/19 seller positive Excellent communication and super quick shipping. Many thanks Jason! :)
 Profile  G0HIJ 05/11/19 buyer positive Simple and straight forward transaction, thanks again Jason.
 Profile  G1AJI 02/11/19 seller positive Excellent problem free transaction with Jason.
Recommended HRD Trader.
 Profile  G4HTZ 13/08/19 buyer positive Easy deal with Jason ...recommended to deal with ...thanks for buying the Sunsdrpro2...cheers steve
 Profile  g1swx 14/04/19 trade positive Great to meet you Jason and thanks for the good deal for your FT8900R.
 Profile  F4VPC 29/12/18 seller positive Another hassle free deal with Jason. Item exactly as described - and again a pleasure to meet up with him. I can highly recommended him as a member to deal with on the site. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  M0YBT 10/10/18 seller positive Met at Newark, antennas were as described and an easy deal. Thank you
 Profile  G4HTZ 06/09/18 trade positive Met Jason at reading services on M4 ..he drove from Bristol, me from Southend Essex ....deal done in car park ...really nice guy ..looking forward to working him on 1296 mhz and 5.7ghz.
 Profile  G0JPS 25/08/18 trade positive A great trade with happy campers on both sides, wouldn't hesitate to deal with Jason again.
 Profile  G4NRT 07/08/18 buyer positive Another easy transaction with Jason. Immediate payment and excellent communications! Tnx OM!
 Profile  MW0KMS 22/10/17 seller positive A true gentleman picked a radio up at Jason`s qth a warm welcome and excellent friendly deal.
Would deal again anytime.
 Profile  g4oiv 29/04/17 buyer positive nice easy manner and deals go smoothly by cheers jason
 Profile  M1BAZ 12/02/17 buyer positive Concise Enquiry and Prompt Payment. Jason was a pleasure to deal with. I'd happily deal with him again. Pat.
 Profile  M0MJA 28/09/16 seller positive Deal with total confidence, a genuine really nice guy is Jason, thanks for the excellent antenna and warm welcome! 100% positive.
 Profile  G3TMZ 15/09/16 buyer positive An excellent deal, great communications & rapid delivery. Highly recommened.
 Profile  2E0IWX  10/02/16 trade positive Jason sent me a transverter FREE OF CHARGE, the item is in great cosmetic shape and will be put to good use. There's not many people about like Jason - Many thanks
 Profile  G4YY 18/04/15 buyer positive Radio A1 picked it up from Jason made very welcome
he is a true gent and a credit to hrd thanks
 Profile  G3SMT 31/03/15 trade positive A pleasure to do business with, good communication and swift payment.

Reccomended
 Profile  F4VPC 26/10/14 buyer positive Absolutely super to deal with Jason, great comms and a top chap to boot. Many thanks for the deal, glad you were happy to wait for me to get back to UK. I'm sure the amps gone to a good home. 73 Kelvin