ScorePositive Feedback
14 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
14 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0YBT 10/10/18 seller positive Met at Newark, antennas were as described and an easy deal. Thank you
 Profile  G4HTZ 06/09/18 trade positive Met Jason at reading services on M4 ..he drove from Bristol, me from Southend Essex ....deal done in car park ...really nice guy ..looking forward to working him on 1296 mhz and 5.7ghz.
 Profile  G0JPS 25/08/18 trade positive A great trade with happy campers on both sides, wouldn't hesitate to deal with Jason again.
 Profile  G4NRT 07/08/18 buyer positive Another easy transaction with Jason. Immediate payment and excellent communications! Tnx OM!
 Profile  MW0KMS 22/10/17 seller positive A true gentleman picked a radio up at Jason`s qth a warm welcome and excellent friendly deal.
Would deal again anytime.
 Profile  g4oiv 29/04/17 buyer positive nice easy manner and deals go smoothly by cheers jason
 Profile  M1BAZ 12/02/17 buyer positive Concise Enquiry and Prompt Payment. Jason was a pleasure to deal with. I'd happily deal with him again. Pat.
 Profile  M0MJA 28/09/16 seller positive Deal with total confidence, a genuine really nice guy is Jason, thanks for the excellent antenna and warm welcome! 100% positive.
 Profile  G3TMZ 15/09/16 buyer positive An excellent deal, great communications & rapid delivery. Highly recommened.
 Profile  M3UFB 10/02/16 trade positive Jason sent me a transverter FREE OF CHARGE, the item is in great cosmetic shape and will be put to good use. There's not many people about like Jason - Many thanks
 Profile  2E0DCP 18/04/15 buyer positive Radio A1 picked it up from Jason made very welcome
he is a true gent and a credit to hrd thanks
 Profile  G3SMT 31/03/15 trade positive A pleasure to do business with, good communication and swift payment.

Reccomended
 Profile  F4VPC 26/10/14 buyer positive Absolutely super to deal with Jason, great comms and a top chap to boot. Many thanks for the deal, glad you were happy to wait for me to get back to UK. I'm sure the amps gone to a good home. 73 Kelvin
 Profile  2e1rdx 14/04/14 seller positive Deal with Jason with confidence item as described outstanding communications very helpful and very fast post couldn't have been any better
thanks Ian