ScorePositive Feedback
23 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
23 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  bonehead 15/09/23 buyer positive Colin bought one of my rotator illumination boards.
well, technically, he bought two...
instant payment, and fantastic communication on both occasions!
cheers Colin!
 Profile  MW0KMS 16/06/20 seller positive Many thanks Colin quick to respond to my question and delivery. Trusted seller till we deal again thank you.
 Profile  quadking 18/11/19 seller positive Hello, Allways a pleasue to help old friends, lets hope it keeps the rotator going. Best regs Terry
 Profile  M6AXF 24/10/19 buyer positive He came he tested the rotatator a nice smooth deal and a real gentleman I would definitely recommend him as a buyer A+ thank you.
 Profile  gm0ogn 12/04/18 seller positive Straight forward transaction. As described. Thank you Colin.
 Profile  M6AIU 15/12/17 seller positive Pleasant easy transaction, top bloke to deal with!
 Profile  G1INU 12/12/17 buyer positive Great communicator, offered a deposit (I didn't require it) he turned up on time and paid cash. I wouldn't hesitate to do a trade with Colin again.
 Profile  m0pkz 12/12/17 buyer positive Thank you Colin MW3FLI!!! Top quality, fast shipping! 10/10 !!! 100% can be trusted here!!!
 Profile  2E0IEN 11/12/17 seller positive Pleasure to deal with fast postage, cheers 73
 Profile  MW0ZUS 05/12/17 seller positive thanks Colin, what a nice chap to chat to,
an honest gentleman to deal with.
 Profile  bonehead 03/12/17 seller positive excellent deal with Colin, recommended seller, goods as described, and well priced. cheers mate!
 Profile  g4jnw 13/06/17 buyer positive Thank you for the QRM eliminator a gentleman of his word and posted staright away
 Profile  2W0RLD 18/07/16 buyer positive SUPER QUICK PAYMENT AND VERY GOOD COMS I HOPE TO TRADE AGAIN SOON ALL THE BEST FROM THE GWENT VALLEYS
 Profile  M6JYB 06/08/15 buyer positive Immediate payment... and a nice quick,easy deal..Thanks Colin...
 Profile  G4YY 08/09/14 seller positive COLIN IS A TOP GUY SMOOTH DEAL FAST PAYER A CREDIT TO HRD THANKS
 Profile  G7BZC 24/08/14 seller positive Radio came as described well packed with quick despatch, good comms throughout with tracking details provided, colin is the type of seller that makes buying online very a easy, safe and pleasant experience.
 Profile  MM0JTV 22/08/14 buyer positive Top seller gd item and communication was a ++++++
 Profile  M0GMQ 12/08/14 seller positive sold a ht to colin he paid straight away great guy would deal with him again and would recommend colin to anyone all the best paul
 Profile  quadking 01/06/14 seller positive Nice to meet up with you again, top guy,bought some Ecoflex 10, instant payment, smooth deal, good comm`s, always a pleasure to deal with.
AAAA+++++
Tnx Terry.
 Profile  Sweep 16/05/14 seller positive Top bloke, easy deal, thanks!
 Profile  2E0BTX 15/12/13 seller positive cheers Colin instant payment no issues ... great chap
 Profile  quadking 05/12/13 seller positive Nice smooth deal with colin, spot on time collecting, instant cash payment, no hassle Top man to deal with and meet up with, hope its one of many. Tnx Terry .