ScorePositive Feedback
22 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
22 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M6AXF 24/10/19 buyer positive He came he tested the rotatator a nice smooth deal and a real gentleman I would definitely recommend him as a buyer A+ thank you.
 Profile  G1INU 12/12/17 buyer positive Great communicator, offered a deposit (I didn't require it) he turned up on time and paid cash. I wouldn't hesitate to do a trade with Colin again.
 Profile  m0pkz 12/12/17 buyer positive Thank you Colin MW3FLI!!! Top quality, fast shipping! 10/10 !!! 100% can be trusted here!!!
 Profile  g4jnw 13/06/17 buyer positive Thank you for the QRM eliminator a gentleman of his word and posted staright away
 Profile  2W0RLD 18/07/16 buyer positive SUPER QUICK PAYMENT AND VERY GOOD COMS I HOPE TO TRADE AGAIN SOON ALL THE BEST FROM THE GWENT VALLEYS
 Profile  M6JYB 06/08/15 buyer positive Immediate payment... and a nice quick,easy deal..Thanks Colin...
 Profile  MM0JTV 22/08/14 buyer positive Top seller gd item and communication was a ++++++
 Profile  G0MJK 17/08/14 buyer positive Sold a SP23 to Colin in a pleasant transaction, paid quickly and recommend him as a good buyer