ScorePositive Feedback
11 87%
PositiveNeutralNegative
13 0 2

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4SJI 08/11/17 seller positive Absolute breeze to buy from had a chat on mobile for about 10 minutes really nice guy.
 Profile  G3LHU 31/08/17 seller positive Tony dispatched the radio super quick, arrived just as described and well packed. Great comm's throughout, more than happy to deal again. Thank you!
 Profile  M0VMT 12/08/17 trade positive Smooth transaction thanks
 Profile  gm1zvj 12/05/17 seller positive Another great seller on HRD, fast to post out and good comunication. thanks again. john gm1zvj
 Profile  M0CSN 14/07/16 seller positive An absolute Gent to deal with.
Great comms
Fast delivery of item
Well packed...a credit to HRD
Highly recommended
 Profile  g7iif 23/12/14 seller positive Good communication from Tony throughout transaction... Would recommend Tony as seller. I would certainly deal again.

Goods were as per advertised on the tin, well wrapped and courier service door to door.

Thank you ... Best 73 Andy
 Profile  M0OEG 25/10/14 seller positive Nice to meet tony.. Radio is all spot on cheers
 Profile  mi6wac 18/10/14 seller positive Thanks Tony all ok.
 Profile  M0AOV 18/10/14 buyer positive thanks for the item everything working 100%
 Profile  2E0SCM 18/10/14 trade positive everything fine
 Profile  jock51 05/09/14 seller positive bought one of tony's stands,
really well made and does the job nicely,
would recomend to anyone with a face of radio,
 Profile  BIG DAVE 11/06/14 buyer positive Nice guy, true to is word first time i have met him, excellent deal, would recommend to all members, and i would definitely deal with him again 100%
 Profile  G7TAS 25/02/14 buyer negative Brought item from me, 30 days latter complained was to much noise, so I agreed to its return if un damaged , he put compliant in to paypal stating not as listed retuned item back , which looks as been dragged behind car, seller beware
As usual paypal sides with buyer
 Profile  jonah2020 10/02/14 seller positive tony is a great guy to deal with, deal done in less than an hour,items as described,will deal again in the future cheers mate.
 Profile  ptwblack 31/12/13 seller negative SOLD ATU WHEN ITEM WAS ALREADY SOLD TO ME MAKING ME CANCEL CHEQUE AT A COST OF £10