ScorePositive Feedback
11 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
11 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0WDD 03/03/16 seller positive Very helpful chap and kindly went out of his way to hand over FT450D which was in superb condition; a ham who is a credit to HRD
 Profile  M6JIZ 02/01/15 buyer positive excellent buyer hope you enjoy and safe trip back
 Profile  M3XIE 14/11/14 seller positive Thanks for the positive feedback hope the books are per your requirments and can i add a super fast payment received thanks very much chris all the best Dave M3XIE
 Profile  M3XIE 14/11/14 seller positive Thanks for the positive feedback hope the books are per your requirments and can i add a super fast payment received thanks very much chris all the best Dave M3XIE
 Profile  M0PHE 18/05/14 buyer positive Just bought a Superstick antenna off Chris. Nice bloke to deal with. Highly recommended.
 Profile  2E0ONO 06/05/14 buyer positive Many thanks. As described and fast postage. Will deal with again.
 Profile  mi0aey 02/05/14 trade positive Good item. Good service--Many thanks
 Profile  2E0JWA 29/01/14 buyer positive Top chap, Chris turned up, paid, and didn't try messing me around on the doorstep :) Cheers fella, and nice to meet you today :)
 Profile  MI0OBR 28/01/14 seller positive I had a small problem with the item but was immediately offered a full refund. Luckily everything was fine so the refund wasn't required but it was good that he offered. Pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  M6CVA 22/01/14 seller positive Great to deal with, and fast delivery.

Thanks again Chris!

Andrew M6CVA
 Profile  adrian.d 15/01/14 seller positive Sorry Steve meant to click positive. sorry.
 Profile  adrian.d 15/01/14 seller neutral Fast delivery. Thanks Steve. Perfect.