ScorePositive Feedback
9 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
9 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0HOJ 13/09/18 buyer positive Fantastic buyer. A pleasure to deal with. Fast paying. Good communication. I can't say enough things...
I hope we deal again.
 Profile  Johnf 28/02/17 buyer positive Excellent buyer. Very fast payment and good to deal with.
 Profile  m6wsb 17/03/15 seller positive Superb buyer, quick payer simple straight forward transaction.
what a gentleman would sell again to Arne no problem.
all the best.
 Profile  G6TJC 08/06/13 seller positive Good Seller. Good Comms. Cheers Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  m5lro 29/05/13 seller positive Good seller with perfect coms and great service, would buy again from Arne, thanks es 73
Chris M5LRO
 Profile  bonehead 17/08/12 seller positive excellent.
thanks Arne.
 Profile  G7OFR 19/04/12 seller positive The very Best of Service. Excellent comms, Great packaging, A great Price & A Gentleman. Hope I get a chance to deal again as it was a pleaseure.
 Profile  mm1bmk 04/04/12 buyer positive No problems with Arnes payment was made asap i would deal again.Very nice man 100% de Ean mm1bmk
 Profile  M0CSN 21/08/09 buyer positive sold item to Arne, fast payment and a joy to deal with, although not in the uk 100% trustworthy to deal with so do not let that put you off dealing with him, a top fella