ScorePositive Feedback
8 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
8 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  m0pkz 23/01/24 buyer positive Excellent, quick and trustworthy deal! Simple and quick. Definitely would deal again and would recommend to everyone!
 Profile  m0dqw 15/01/24 buyer positive Super fast payment and brilliant comms, would deal with again no problem. Thanks, Matt
 Profile  G0PNM 10/01/24 buyer positive Mark bought a transceiver from me. From start to finish it was a smooth and flawless transaction and I would definitely recommend Mark as a buyer for your gear. Buying and selling as it should be!
 Profile  MI0PYN 10/07/20 trade positive Was looking for a Kent Two and Mark sorted me out, no fuss and speedy delivery. Top bloke.
 Profile  MI0PYN 17/06/20 trade positive Mark is a gentleman who epitomises the spirit of ham radio. Sorted me out with some gear FoC and even refused payment for postage. We need more like him.
 Profile  G4YVM 24/09/18 trade positive Mark is a top bloke and very, very helpful. Treat him well...we need him

David G4YVM
 Profile  M1DRK 16/01/16 buyer positive Quick payment & great communications From Mark

Many Thanks

Andy..
 Profile  m0jha 07/01/14 trade positive Mark sorted me out with some cord for a restoration project FOC ,much appreciated .