ScorePositive Feedback
59 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
59 2 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0TSH 20/03/19 seller positive Nice easy transaction just as it should be. Regards Keith G0TSH
 Profile  M1DRK 11/01/19 seller positive Thanks Paul Nice and Easy as it should be.

73 De Andy
 Profile  G0wxp 08/12/18 buyer positive thanks for the rack handles paul, perfect as described,great guy to deal with and prompt fast delivery,many thanks and best regards.
 Profile  m1eev 11/09/18 buyer positive Nice to meet you thanks for the good deal.
 Profile  G0ONH 12/08/18 seller positive another easy deal with paul thanks mate
 Profile  M6JNA 05/08/18 seller positive Excellent seller thanks
 Profile  G0ONH 21/07/18 seller positive many thanks for the radio paul,another nive deal
 Profile  MM0ATI 11/07/18 buyer positive Bought a speaker from Paul it was as described and very well packed and fast delivery would deal with anytime.
 Profile  G0IXZ 16/05/18 seller positive Nice guy to deal with Thanks Paul
 Profile  mashtun1 22/03/18 trade positive Thanks paul for easy transaction,came to my qth as agreed would deal with him again
 Profile  M0CSN 11/03/18 trade positive Always good to catch up with Paul..good banter and easy to deal with.
Highly recommended..cheers pal
 Profile  MM3PTS 10/03/18 buyer positive Paul bought a radio of me , paid when he said and excellent comms throughout our deal .I would deal with Paul anytime and look forward to our next deal .I would recommend Paul to anyone , 100% genuine guy .Enjoy the radio mate.
 Profile  M0IMT 07/02/18 buyer positive An excellent sale to Paul, good communication and fast payment received, many thanks , enjoy the LP-100A.
 Profile  G0ONH 18/11/17 buyer positive no problem with paul.had few deals always positive.cheers mate
 Profile  G0IUW 23/10/17 trade positive Smooth transaction, item very well packed
 Profile  2E0SCM 17/08/17 trade positive Mic recoeved as described excellent
 Profile  G8KJI 19/07/17 seller positive Smooth deal - thank you!
 Profile  G0RUZ 28/06/17 buyer positive Great guy to deal with, was really helpful shipping to the Netherlands and the goods got there in 2 days!

Perfect, thanks Paul
 Profile  G7OFR 27/05/17 trade positive Very easy hassle free trade with Paul, I'd deal with him again any day. He's a credit to the site. 73's BARRY G7OFR
 Profile  MM3PTS 11/05/17 seller positive Bought a lead of Paul at a great price , sent when agreed , what else can I say , perfect deal , many thanks mate .
Paul
 Profile  G0OKV 09/05/17 trade positive Thanks for trade Paul and made me a nice cup of coffee at his home
 Profile  rhondo1 18/04/17 trade positive tnx for the sale good guy
 Profile  G8KJI 31/03/17 trade positive All in order - extremely well packaged - thank you!
 Profile  G0MTQ 09/03/17 buyer positive Really pleased with my purchase from Paul. Excellent communication during negotiations and goods in first class condition, promptly dispatched and well packaged.
 Profile  G0MTQ 09/03/17 buyer positive
 Profile  2E0SCM 03/02/17 seller positive Arrived today thank you
 Profile  M3OPT 28/11/16 seller positive NO HASSLE DEAL WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION AND WELL PACKED SHIPPING.
 Profile  M1VHT 25/11/16 seller positive Excellent item at an excellent price, good communications
Throughout would deal with Paul anytime thanks Keith M1VHT
 Profile  2M0WTN 04/11/16 buyer positive Good seller.
Item well packaged and exactly as described.

Would happily buy from Paul again.
 Profile  M0IMM 23/10/16 seller positive Dealt with Paul a few times. Always prompt delivery and items as described. Very pleased!
 Profile  2e0fqc 09/10/16 seller positive I purchased some pristine gear from Paul it is a good as new exactly what I was after great to deal with and nice to meet him too cheers from John!
 Profile  M0UNN 16/09/16 seller positive Top guy, smooth deal and great radio! Thanks 73!
 Profile  Rogneil 13/09/16 seller positive Superb radio just as described! Well packed,efficient delivery and excellent comms. Really pleased -thanks Paul!
 Profile  M1ABK 25/08/16 seller positive Excellent communications, packing was excellent, arrived safely and was as Paul described - Thanks Paul - 73s Chris
 Profile  G4DJJ 23/06/16 buyer positive I recommend Paul following an easy and pleasant transaction. Would be pleased to do business again in the future.
 Profile  M0DNR 21/06/16 buyer positive A absolute joy to deal with a real gentleman very pleased with item Paul hope to deal with you again in the future
 Profile  M0IMM 13/05/16 seller positive Thanks for a very easy transaction Paul. Super quick delivery!!
 Profile  seasquirt 26/04/16 seller positive Would buy from Paul anytime.
 Profile  M6USG 25/04/16 seller positive Paul is a great Seller and communicator. Items arrived very well and securely packed.
I would definitely buy from Paul again.
 Profile  M0XAL 07/04/16 seller positive Great comms, quick delivery, well packaged.
Will deal with Paul again
 Profile  M0WDD 02/04/16 buyer positive Very helpful and a pleasure to meet, hope to catch you again on the bands
 Profile  m0bhn 06/02/16 seller positive Nice smooth transaction with Paul,recommended honest member.

Tnx Paul.
 Profile  M0ZMX 06/02/16 buyer positive Paul is a vey reliable person to deal with and I would not hesitate a minute on a next transaction. Tnx for a superb Flexradio 5000.
 Profile  royg0oyz 24/12/15 buyer positive paul pr40 mike as stated i will deal with paul again i say A++++++
 Profile  M1AQO 08/11/15 trade positive Thanks Paul, another easy transaction. Pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  2E0RCK 01/11/15 buyer positive Paul is true in is word the tuner is in Mint condition and works well. will certainly deal again.
 Profile  MI0OBR 29/09/15 seller positive Thanks Paul for a great transaction. My friend Peter contacted & purchased a radio from Paul whenever I spotted it for sale. The radio is in beautiful condition and was parcelled up extremely well, Peter is delighted.
 Profile  2E0DJY 17/09/15 trade positive Hi I am just return in the proper feed back tht I should of left earlyer. As I said great to deal with.
 Profile  2E0DJY 17/09/15 trade neutral good to deal with..very pleased with the outcome
 Profile  GW0GEI 16/09/15 seller positive Radio bought from Paul as described and very easy to deal with, both in person and in pre meet emails. Thanks for the smooth deal.73 Steve gw0gei
 Profile  G7CHO 06/05/15 seller positive Nice Guy and great to buy from
 Profile  m0lkb 28/04/15 seller positive Bought radio, nice chap who clearly looks after his equipment, Radio described accurately in advert, very pleased with smooth easy transaction. Cheers Paul.
 Profile  guzzalee 21/04/15 trade positive Paul was on time .bang on with the description of the items . Just as like 5 ***** from me for this man
 Profile  guzzalee 21/04/15 buyer neutral Topman on time 5***** for paul
 Profile  G0ONH 07/03/15 trade positive met paul at his home ,did the deal very pleasant honest chap,no probs with paul thanks mate .
 Profile  g7ddn 21/02/15 buyer positive Paul is a good buyer and very trustworthy. Smooth transaction.
 Profile  2E1PAN 03/01/15 seller positive Thank for a good deal and your very nice cool approach nice to meet you thanks
 Profile  Lanco 16/12/14 buyer positive Thanks Paul didn't want to sell hope you enjoy radio we got there in the end thanks once again cheers Lance
 Profile  M1DRK 15/08/14 buyer positive Easy to deal with, many thanks Paul

73 De Andy.
 Profile  SQ7GVU 12/06/14 trade positive Real pleasure to deal with, I would buy again without any doubt. Thank you.
 Profile  g3vuf 07/05/14 seller positive 1st class deal,many thanks enjoy