ScorePositive Feedback
30 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
30 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  quadking 21/02/24 seller positive Hello, Sold Geoff a genny for spares ,hope he gets it running, paid me cash, realy nice guy to meet. Terry m0nta
 Profile  Advent 15/09/23 seller positive What a man.
Sold me what I wanted.
Good service plus.
Deal again if I ever need something and he is selling Yes I would.
 Profile  MW0USK 29/07/23 buyer positive a1 buyer all as arranged...
 Profile  G0ONH 14/07/23 seller positive very good deal with geoff.good comms,rapid payment.enjoy geoff.
 Profile  M0TXP 20/03/23 seller positive Geoff was a pleasure to buy from, would deal with again , cheers Geoff
 Profile  m0zag 02/04/22 buyer positive Good communications and a smooth deal 73 gaz
 Profile  clive 05/04/20 seller positive Geoff is a gent.
Item was as described, well packed.
Good comms throughout the deal.
Geoff is old school. His word is his bond. Deal with confidence.
Cheers Geoff. You take care.
 Profile  M1CMR 02/11/19 trade positive Excellent deal with Geoff met up as arranged no messing about deal done. I would highly recommend anyone to deal with Geoff
A credit to HRD.

Bryan.............
 Profile  G0WYD 31/07/19 seller positive I have dealt with geoff before and as before great communication from him, he is a pleasure to deal with and I would deal with him anytime 10 out of 10. thanks bob,
 Profile  MM0TFU 03/11/18 buyer positive Geoff is a great guy to deal with. I did a deal with him on behalf of a friend for multiple large items, all of which required to be picked up. Geoff was quick to respond to the many messages between us as we sorted out the finer details and when it came to picking the stuff up, he showed up on time and as agreed, even though he had driven hundreds of miles to get here. Recommended.
 Profile  G3ZSS 05/08/18 buyer positive Good communications and a smooth deal.
 Profile  G0WYD 01/08/18 seller positive a top man fast and prompt reply and it’s was better than stated,spot on, bob
 Profile  PaulGB 11/07/18 buyer positive Geoff was great to deal with, no probs. Enjoy mate. Cheers Paul
 Profile  M6LBE 30/06/18 buyer positive Great person and a absolute pleasure to deal with great communication very fast payment hope to deal again thank you steve
 Profile  M5KEY 28/02/17 buyer positive Hounded Geoff for the diamond x-510 even paid extra, geoff posted it from scotland, many thanks for trusting me, untill our next deal.
 Profile  Dodgy-Dxer 25/01/17 seller positive Nice easy purchase from Geoff who sent the antenna quickly despite the size causing him problems. Many thanks.
 Profile  G4YY 16/10/16 buyer positive Pleasure to buy from would definitely recommend to deal with makes you welcome and makes a good cuppa thanks
 Profile  2E0EWQ 11/08/16 trade positive Geoff is an absolute gentleman and a great guy to deal with nice cup of tea and I was made to feel more than welcome at his home I,d buy or trade with Geoff anytime top guy and very nice to meet you many thank noel m6nkb biker1noel
 Profile  G4SJY 31/07/16 buyer positive I Found Geoff to be reliable and honest buyer and thank him for his honesty great to deal with Thanks Geoff from John G4SJY
 Profile  2M0WTN 06/04/16 buyer positive Good seller.

No issues, item as described and in great condition.

Would deal with Geoff any time.
 Profile  m0zag 25/03/16 trade positive Nice to meet you have fun with the radio.fast collection as well would highly recommend 73 gaz
 Profile  Sangoma 02/09/14 seller positive Helpful, quick comms, straight forward deal, properly packed for the item and very quick delivery. Thanks very much
 Profile  M5KEY 05/01/13 trade positive Many thanks Geoff for letting me have your 2mtrs contest radio i will take good care of the
ICOM 275H, just need a really good beam now, might have to sell my DIAMOND X7000 to
get back on usb, again thanks for the trust and the deal.
regards and 73 and good luck in your new pub.
 Profile  M5KEY 11/04/12 trade positive 1st class gentleman good maners, first class ht thanks for the deal would deal with you again.
73 de mike M0FCG M1KEY
 Profile  M0MJA 13/12/11 buyer positive As described,lightening fast delivery, many thanks. Gr8 communication too!
 Profile  M0MJA 13/12/11 trade positive Asked described, lightening fast delivery, thank u
 Profile  MW0KMS 10/12/11 buyer positive Top man picked up paid hassle free transaction and a good chat as well thanks Geoff .
 Profile  M0EPV 06/08/11 trade positive it was good to meet Geoff spot on would deel with again
 Profile  m0rcj 14/02/11 seller positive Geoff is a absolute gentleman,goods better than described,Nice cup of coffee and i was made to feel more than welcome at his home.I'd bye from Geoff anytime.Top guy and very nice to meet you,thanks Geoff.