ScorePositive Feedback
22 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
22 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  MM0TFU 03/11/18 buyer positive Geoff is a great guy to deal with. I did a deal with him on behalf of a friend for multiple large items, all of which required to be picked up. Geoff was quick to respond to the many messages between us as we sorted out the finer details and when it came to picking the stuff up, he showed up on time and as agreed, even though he had driven hundreds of miles to get here. Recommended.
 Profile  G3ZSS 05/08/18 buyer positive Good communications and a smooth deal.
 Profile  PaulGB 11/07/18 buyer positive Geoff was great to deal with, no probs. Enjoy mate. Cheers Paul
 Profile  M6LBE 30/06/18 buyer positive Great person and a absolute pleasure to deal with great communication very fast payment hope to deal again thank you steve
 Profile  M5KEY 28/02/17 buyer positive Hounded Geoff for the diamond x-510 even paid extra, geoff posted it from scotland, many thanks for trusting me, untill our next deal.
 Profile  2E0DCP 16/10/16 buyer positive Pleasure to buy from would definitely recommend to deal with makes you welcome and makes a good cuppa thanks
 Profile  G4SJY 31/07/16 buyer positive I Found Geoff to be reliable and honest buyer and thank him for his honesty great to deal with Thanks Geoff from John G4SJY
 Profile  2M0WTN 06/04/16 buyer positive Good seller.

No issues, item as described and in great condition.

Would deal with Geoff any time.
 Profile  M0MJA 13/12/11 buyer positive As described,lightening fast delivery, many thanks. Gr8 communication too!
 Profile  MW0KMS 10/12/11 buyer positive Top man picked up paid hassle free transaction and a good chat as well thanks Geoff .
 Profile  G1SMI 30/03/11 buyer positive geoff is a true gent made welcome in his home many thanks bob