ScorePositive Feedback
46 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
46 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  m0rcj 14/04/24 seller positive Top guy, item as described and well packaged and fast delivery.
I Highly recommend Mat to all HRD users.
 Profile  GW4MBS 09/04/24 seller positive Prompt & excellent communication, a helpful & honest seller. Many thanks.
 Profile  2W0JMK 07/02/24 seller positive Another great deal with Matt. No hassle and very fast posting the item out.
 Profile  M0DKR 27/01/24 seller positive Thanks Matt great comms fast we'll packed as described a true gentleman I'd buy off Matt anytime..
 Profile  G0KZZ 10/01/24 seller positive Superb item, rapidly posted and delivered, great communication updates throughout the whole sales process. VY 73!
 Profile  M0IMM 08/12/23 seller positive Another great purchase. Super quick delivery, excellent comms throughout and very pleased with item...cheers Matt :)
 Profile  M0MNM 26/10/23 buyer positive Cheers Matt! Hope you enjoy the 991!
 Profile  G0HIJ 21/09/23 buyer positive Thanks Matt, great dealing with you, look forward to the next one Regards Wayne
 Profile  M1DRK 23/08/23 seller positive Thank You Matt, cracking deal.
And quick delivery.
 Profile  mm1fas 10/08/23 seller positive Many thanks Matt hope to deal again . 5***** seller..
 Profile  G4NYC 08/08/23 seller positive Excellent quick and easy to deal with.fast delivery.Top man.

Gerry G4NYC
 Profile  M1TZR 28/07/23 seller positive Pleasure to deal with Matt, no messing about, radio as described, I look fwd to the next deal.
 Profile  Rogneil 29/06/23 seller positive First class deal in all respects. A credit to HRDeals. Many thanks Matt!
 Profile  g1tai 09/06/23 trade positive A pleasure to deal with Matt , item as described, good comms and fast delivery .
 Profile  2W0JMK 08/06/23 seller positive Super fast posting and a very smooth deal.
Thank you Matt.
 Profile  gm1zvj 12/05/23 seller positive Top guy to deal with from start to finish. Appreciate that . John - Gm1zvj
 Profile  G0OJX 11/05/23 trade positive Great item, super quick postage.
Thanks Matt.
 Profile  g7pan 21/03/23 seller positive Great deal, great comms, swift postage, thanks Matt
 Profile  M0IMM 21/03/23 seller positive Super quick delivery and very pleased with item...cheers Matt :)
 Profile  mm1fas 05/09/22 seller positive Nice item, quick delivery, no problems , many thanks. great seller..
 Profile  GI1RXL 27/08/22 buyer positive Top HRD seller. Radio arrived in super quick time and in perfect condition. A*
 Profile  M0GMA 27/08/22 seller positive Sent message to Matt and got a very quick response to my inquiry.
all questions answered.
I paid the price item was held up in the postal strike but arrived the next day after delivery date but kept fully informed by Matt
good communications. item well packed.
Item just as descibed and in very nice condition.
Matt is a very trusted member of HRD
10/10
 Profile  M0TNX 27/07/22 seller positive Excellent service, goods and comms, nothing else to say. Would deal with again for sure.
 Profile  G4NYC 22/07/22 seller positive Thank you again Matt. Item arrived next day. No problems whatsoever. A credit to HRD.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  G4HTZ 21/05/22 seller positive Bought a IC-705 from Matt ….came next day delivery …radio was as described. Great communication and tracking number provided …..recommended to deal with
 Profile  M1VHT 02/04/22 seller positive One of the easiest & smoothest transaction I’ve done. Rapid postage, 1st class communications & radio was as described
5*****
 Profile  g4icd 09/11/21 seller positive Sorry for delay been very busy, all works fine, thanks for great service. Geoff G4ICD
 Profile  gi4fzd 27/10/21 seller positive Great communications, fast delivery and great item as described, A++++ seller, i have no hesitation in recommending.
 Profile  G1AJI 06/06/21 trade positive Excellent problem free transaction with Matt
Many thanks
 Profile  g4hai 14/05/21 seller positive Fast delivery all as described. Good seller
Many Thanks
 Profile  MM0SAJ 16/11/18 seller positive Matt was very helpful sending videos at replying to all questions.Radio is in excellent condition paid yesterday afternoon arrived today before luck. Cant fault him great seller.
 Profile  G0PNM 02/04/15 seller positive Bought a Wouxun KG-UV8D from Matt. Item Arrived very quickly, as described. A very smooth transaction. Only if they were all like this!
Thanks Matt!
 Profile  M0OAT 13/05/14 seller positive Purchased a ft857d from Tom came as described, well packaged and swift delivery. A trust worthy seller cheers
 Profile  M0AOV 05/01/13 buyer positive Thanks for the sale MATT everything as it should be and up and fully working, very happy.
 Profile  2E0SCM 22/12/12 buyer positive Good comms and paid very fast glad your happy with it
 Profile  2e0wds 16/12/12 seller positive smooth transaction 100%.cheers mate.
 Profile  M0HJO 20/06/12 buyer positive Top deal, very happy, no problems at all.
 Profile  G0IUE 18/02/12 buyer positive Fast payment - and a pleasure to deal with. Hope you enjoy the FT-7800 Matt.

73s

Jon
 Profile  M6SPW 03/02/12 buyer positive Fast payment from Matt,excelllent communication via email & welcome back anytime,enjoy the FT-950 ;O)
 Profile  M1VHT 07/10/10 buyer positive A hassle free deal, no messing would deal with again,thank you
 Profile  2E1MPC 07/08/10 trade positive thanks matt it arrived next day , mint condition works a treat brings my lincoln up to scratch on ten meters
 Profile  2E1MPC 20/03/10 trade positive ARRIVED NEXT DAY WELL PACKAGED , ,THAT WELL , I N FACT I COULDNT GET IT OPEN , , CHEERS MATT JUST THE JOB ,,,,
 Profile  M0OEG 26/02/10 buyer positive deal anytime with matt he paid instant and comms were 100% as well
 Profile  MM0BFF 09/01/10 buyer positive Matt is a top guy, no hassle, good comms, fast payment, highly recommended!!!!
 Profile  G6TJS 01/01/10 buyer positive Bought a Watson PSU from me.
Very fast payment, very good communication and a very polite chap.
I would deal with this chap anytime.
5 star buyer in my opinion.