ScorePositive Feedback
98 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
98 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0AOV 14/02/24 seller positive Great AMP, Fast Next Day Delivery, Best way to sell an item with out any problems, will buy again from Steve
 Profile  M1ABK 05/03/23 seller positive Steve was again a great person to deal with, (bought my A1200S from him) - good communication and everything was great, a gent - Thanks 73s Chris M1ABK
 Profile  G4FVZ 03/08/22 trade positive Steve was great to deal with and goods arrived next day, insured at his cost, in perfect condition. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks Steve.
 Profile  MM6PYT 14/06/22 seller positive very easy sale great communication and item well packed.
thank you .
 Profile  m0dqw 21/05/22 buyer positive Fast payment, great comms, would most certainly deal with again. Many thanks :-)
 Profile  M0PTT 16/02/22 seller positive Great guy to buy from 100% genuine, bought a speaker from and very happy with it and would recommend him, M0PTT ROB, Cheers.
 Profile  M0PTT 15/02/22 seller positive Great buy, great communication and speedy delivery would buy from anytime Cheers mate. M0PTT ROB.
 Profile  gm1zvj 25/01/22 seller positive Top guy to deal with from start to finish. A credit to HRD . Cheers Steve. John - Gm1zvj
 Profile  G4SJI 02/11/21 seller positive Really easy transaction and item arrived quickly
 Profile  g3xfa 15/09/21 buyer positive Thank you Steve for fast payment, and good feed back.
 Profile  G6TJC 24/06/21 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction with Steve. A+ Thank You.
Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  G6SVN 23/06/21 seller positive Bought a 7610 from Steve and its just as described......Mint, great comms and fast shipping, it doesn't get better......Thanks very much for a good deal
Best 73
Bill
 Profile  mi0hmy 19/06/21 seller positive Bought an Acom 1010 from Steve perfect deal and as described with next day delivery to N.Ireland
73's
 Profile  m0rcj 28/04/21 seller positive Quick and easy deal with Steve, great comm's and fast delivery.
Item exactly as described and i would buy again without hesitation From him. Top bloke and a credit to HRD.
 Profile  g1hsg 03/04/21 buyer positive Very fast payment with good communication. Steve is a credit to HRD and I'd recommend him without reservation.
 Profile  M7NDY 06/01/21 seller positive Bought an Icom 7300 from Steve. Easy to deal with. Radio arrived swiftly and working great.
 Profile  M1ABK 31/12/20 seller positive Steve was great to deal with, good communication and did exactly what he said he would - strongly recommended A++
 Profile  G6TJC 11/11/20 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction with Steve. Would deal again without hesitation. Regards Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  F4VPC 16/10/20 seller positive Another totally hassle free deal with Steve. Excellent comms at every stage and arranged very safe & speedy delivery to France. A pleasure as always. Many thanks Kelvin F4VPC
 Profile  G3VM 29/09/20 trade positive Steve always gives an easy straight forward deal..... thanks again
 Profile  G8IFN 29/09/20 seller positive Thanks Steve for another hassle free transaction.
Transverter and feed delivered very promptly by UPS.
 Profile  MM7DDZ 21/09/20 seller positive IC-7300 as described - and shipped same day for next day receipt. Great comms throughout!
 Profile  M1VHT 10/07/20 buyer positive Spot on in every way, fast payment good communications, no messing around. Steve is a credit to HRD Thank you
 Profile  2E0FOA 08/07/20 buyer positive Fantastic. Instant payment and kept me updated, thanks very much
 Profile  M0RMO 07/07/20 seller positive Purchased a Kenwood TS2000 from Steve and it was exactly as described, really easy guy to deal with, recommended +++
 Profile  Tommy 01/07/20 trade positive Excellent to deal with
Radio well packaged
would trade with again
many thanks
 Profile  M1TZR 10/04/20 seller positive Very happy to deal with Steve again any time in the future. Kept me up to the minute on where my delivery was.
Many thanks.
 Profile  GW6RRL 07/11/19 buyer positive Great Buyer, instant payment, nice to deal with you Steve
 Profile  M6RTA 28/08/19 buyer positive Great communication and a pleasure to deal with Steve.
Kept me updated all the way. Would not hesitate to deal with Steve in the future. Many thanks for a pleasant transaction.
Regards Steve
 Profile  G4KVT 13/08/19 seller positive Always a pleasure to deal with you Steve; kit as described, well cared for, packed well, fast shipping, thanks fella 73 from IO81
 Profile  GW0GEI 16/07/19 buyer positive Sold my gemini amplifier to Steve - very prompt payment and excellent communications. Thanks
 Profile  M0AYX 10/07/19 seller positive Icom IC 7300 was well packaged, as described and a hassle free easy transaction.

Nice dealing with you Steve.

Tony
 Profile  gm0gtu 25/05/19 seller positive Great Guy to deal with. Item exactly as described, and posted the same day. I can highly recommend Steve.
 Profile  M1AQO 21/05/19 trade positive Straight forward deal with Steve on the purchase of my Hexbeam.
Received payment promptly with good communication.
Thanks
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 14/05/19 seller positive Great to deal with - honest. Many thanks
 Profile  M0XXQ 07/02/19 seller positive Great comms and very well packed - Gemini 4 Linear, dealt with Steve a couple of times now proper straight up bloke, no hassle. :)
 Profile  M3JIE 17/11/18 buyer positive Thanks Steve for speaker great to deal with you.
Phil (M3JIE)
 Profile  GW4MBS 12/10/18 seller positive Many thanks Steve for prompt service, just been delivered, all intact & as described :good:
 Profile  G4KVT 06/09/18 trade positive Super guy, great comms and a pleasure to deal and chat with; thanks Steve, enjoy the SSPA catch you air 73
 Profile  MM3PTS 04/09/18 seller positive Thanks Steve for a very straightforward deal. Radio in great condition and very quick to post . Many thanks , Paul
 Profile  M6UIX 29/08/18 trade positive Great radio at a great price. Good comms and posted very quickly. Many thanks!!
 Profile  g7ena 11/07/18 buyer positive A smooth transaction and everything as described. Steve kept me informed of the progress of my item and it arrived well packaged. I would have no hesitation in purchasing from Steve in the future.
 Profile  MM6JVQ 29/06/18 seller positive Excellent deal, very happy thank you!
 Profile  M1DRK 18/08/17 buyer positive Steve a pleasure dealing with you and prompt payment,
Many Thanks

Andy..
 Profile  G8RBW 16/08/17 seller positive Excellent service, a good price, well packed, quick and efficient.
I would buy from Steve again.
 Profile  G0ONH 21/07/17 buyer positive no problems with steve,great comms,bought when he said he would,no messing just what you need on the site,many thanks steve.
 Profile  2e0msd 11/07/17 trade positive Thanks Steve for a very straightforward deal. All the best for your future in Spain.
 Profile  G4KCT 27/06/17 buyer positive Steve,s a great guy , went out of his way to help with a problem . barry 4kct
 Profile  2E0VBD 14/06/17 seller positive Excellent, well packaged and quick, Thanks Steve
 Profile  M0XAL 16/03/17 buyer positive Steve great to deal with. Get some bargains off him before he moves to Spain.
 Profile  G7UTB 11/03/17 seller positive Nice to meet you Steve. A pleasant and easy purchase. And best of all he makes a great cup of tea.
 Profile  gm1zvj 07/03/17 buyer positive Superb guy to deal with, instant payment, great communication, just how it should be done ! thanks again Steve.
John - gm1zvj
 Profile  G0FHT 01/02/17 seller positive Quick delivery and looking like new.Thanks Steve
 Profile  Chris-2E0OTO 31/01/17 buyer positive Thanks Steve pleasure dealing with you and prompt payment,
highly recommended.
 Profile  G4NRT 30/01/17 seller positive Another easy transaction. I have dealt with Steve frequently and it is always a pleasure! Thanks!
 Profile  M0ZMX 30/01/17 seller positive A pleasure to deal with, recommended to all. Steves equipment is all in great and cared for condition, good luck with your sales. Mark (m0zmx)
 Profile  2E0VBD 29/01/17 seller positive Excellent, well packaged and quick, Thanks Steve
 Profile  GD1MIP 26/01/17 seller positive Excellent service. Item exactly as promised. Thanks.
 Profile  G4NRT 25/01/17 seller positive Another easy transaction with Steve. Mic arrived in perfect condition! Happy to deal with him any time!
 Profile  jj21 30/12/16 buyer positive Easy transaction, excellent communication,
Steve is a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  G0MTQ 10/12/16 seller positive Good communication and very pleased with deal. Thanks Steve.
 Profile  G0LZX 28/11/16 seller positive Great guy to deal with, radio exactly how steve described, great comms and really quick delivery , no arsing about with this guy,

Cheers mate, pleasure doing business with you

Ricky
 Profile  M0XXQ 23/11/16 seller positive Excellent comms, pleasure to deal with. :)
 Profile  G4NRT 21/11/16 seller positive Easy transaction. Steve posted the item very, very quickly and even upgraded the delivery at his own expense. I would have no hesitation whatever in dealing with him again! Tnx OM!
 Profile  g4FEQ 28/10/16 trade positive Quick payment, perfect transaction.
 Profile  G0WYD 04/10/16 seller positive thank you for you help with a radio to get me back on the air

bob
 Profile  Tommy 30/09/16 buyer positive Excellent deal prompt payment
Would deal again
Tommy
 Profile  M1VHT 23/08/16 trade positive Honest ultra reliable HRD member rapid payment another hassle free deal cheers Steve
 Profile  2W0JMK 05/08/16 buyer positive Great comms and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.
 Profile  MM3PTS 02/08/16 buyer positive Instant payment , great communication through out our deal .It would be great if all deals on here went so smoothly .If your thinking of dealing with Steve I can't recommend this guy enough . 5 Star rating all day long .Many thanks mate and enjoy your new toy .
 Profile  G4WIM 20/07/16 buyer positive Thanks for the UX910 - nice smooth transaction
 Profile  G4NRT 11/07/16 buyer positive Great communication and easy transaction. I'd gladly deal with Steve again. Top man!!
 Profile  2e1var 07/05/16 seller positive Pleasure to deal with, great comms, well packaged and fast dispatch.
 Profile  G1UPP 07/05/16 buyer positive Perfect.
 Profile  G4WIM 08/04/16 buyer positive Easy smooth transaction, thanks Tim
 Profile  G0THS 01/04/16 seller positive Many thanks Steve, very nice chap to deal with, best 73 Simon (G0THS).
 Profile  G0NAJ 22/01/16 seller positive Thanks Steve, a pleasure to deal with you, 73 john.
 Profile  trigem16 14/01/16 trade positive G4HTZ steve was very help full. he drove 30 miles to help trade over his vertical for a halo loop for 4m band.
i think he in-joyed his cup of tea while he was here
nice person to deal with thanks steve
 Profile  G3XLG 02/01/16 buyer positive Thanks for the deal on the W Loop & for going the extra mile Steve (pun intended!)
73 Ray
 Profile  2E0VMS 17/12/15 buyer positive Thanks for the very speedy delivery and good communications .
Very happy to recommend.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 10/12/15 seller positive Great item, totally as described. Quick despatch. Could not ask for a better service – thank you.
 Profile  M1VHT 10/12/15 buyer positive Excellent member, fast payment good communications
Would deal with Steve again no problem thank you
Keith M1VHT
 Profile  M6USG 09/12/15 buyer positive A great Deal from Steve, friendly fast and hassle free, would happily deal with Steve again.
 Profile  G4YY 10/11/15 buyer positive Radio arrived in A1 condition well packed
A pleasure to deal with many thanks
 Profile  2e0wdj 05/11/15 seller positive Good communication and easy to deal with
Would recommend Steve
 Profile  M0PIW 03/08/15 buyer positive Superb, hassle free sale. Immediate payment and all went without a hitch - Thanks again.
 Profile  G0PWX 22/07/15 buyer positive Great service well described thanks Steve
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 22/07/15 seller positive Great to deal with. Case as described. Rapid despatch. Recommended.
 Profile  G6TJC 17/07/15 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction. Just as it should be. Would deal again.
 Profile  briaddey 13/12/14 trade positive One couldn't ask for a more genuine person, instructive and helpful to us old guys. many thanks Steve
 Profile  M0ATV 10/12/14 buyer positive A really nice guy to do business with, very patient, and great communications, thanks Steve
 Profile  M0MMZ 07/12/14 seller positive Thanks Steve, great deal and I'm very happy.

Would be more than happy to deal with again.
 Profile  F4VPC 23/11/14 trade positive Thanks for the trade Steve, radio is as you said and more. Excellent comms and a real gent to meet in person. Steve's a person to deal with in total confidence. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  M0ATV 12/11/14 buyer neutral Great communications, super fast payments, well recommended.
 Profile  M0HJO 13/08/14 seller positive Great item, no problems at all, first class deal.
 Profile  G0RUZ 06/07/14 seller positive A pleasure to deal with, excellent communications. Thanks
 Profile  G0RUZ 06/07/14 trade positive A pleasure to deal with, excellent communications. Thanks
 Profile  M0YDC 29/05/14 seller positive Excellent. Great communication from Steve and radio as described. Happy to deal with anytime. Cheers.