ScorePositive Feedback
98 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
98 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  m0dqw 21/05/22 buyer positive Fast payment, great comms, would most certainly deal with again. Many thanks :-)
 Profile  g3xfa 15/09/21 buyer positive Thank you Steve for fast payment, and good feed back.
 Profile  G6TJC 24/06/21 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction with Steve. A+ Thank You.
Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  g1hsg 03/04/21 buyer positive Very fast payment with good communication. Steve is a credit to HRD and I'd recommend him without reservation.
 Profile  G6TJC 11/11/20 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction with Steve. Would deal again without hesitation. Regards Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  M1VHT 10/07/20 buyer positive Spot on in every way, fast payment good communications, no messing around. Steve is a credit to HRD Thank you
 Profile  2E0FOA 08/07/20 buyer positive Fantastic. Instant payment and kept me updated, thanks very much
 Profile  GW6RRL 07/11/19 buyer positive Great Buyer, instant payment, nice to deal with you Steve
 Profile  M6RTA 28/08/19 buyer positive Great communication and a pleasure to deal with Steve.
Kept me updated all the way. Would not hesitate to deal with Steve in the future. Many thanks for a pleasant transaction.
Regards Steve
 Profile  GW0GEI 16/07/19 buyer positive Sold my gemini amplifier to Steve - very prompt payment and excellent communications. Thanks
 Profile  M3JIE 17/11/18 buyer positive Thanks Steve for speaker great to deal with you.
Phil (M3JIE)
 Profile  g7ena 11/07/18 buyer positive A smooth transaction and everything as described. Steve kept me informed of the progress of my item and it arrived well packaged. I would have no hesitation in purchasing from Steve in the future.
 Profile  M1DRK 18/08/17 buyer positive Steve a pleasure dealing with you and prompt payment,
Many Thanks

Andy..
 Profile  G0ONH 21/07/17 buyer positive no problems with steve,great comms,bought when he said he would,no messing just what you need on the site,many thanks steve.
 Profile  G4KCT 27/06/17 buyer positive Steve,s a great guy , went out of his way to help with a problem . barry 4kct
 Profile  M0XAL 16/03/17 buyer positive Steve great to deal with. Get some bargains off him before he moves to Spain.
 Profile  gm1zvj 07/03/17 buyer positive Superb guy to deal with, instant payment, great communication, just how it should be done ! thanks again Steve.
John - gm1zvj
 Profile  Chris-2E0OTO 31/01/17 buyer positive Thanks Steve pleasure dealing with you and prompt payment,
highly recommended.
 Profile  jj21 30/12/16 buyer positive Easy transaction, excellent communication,
Steve is a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  Tommy 30/09/16 buyer positive Excellent deal prompt payment
Would deal again
Tommy
 Profile  2W0JMK 05/08/16 buyer positive Great comms and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.
 Profile  MM3PTS 02/08/16 buyer positive Instant payment , great communication through out our deal .It would be great if all deals on here went so smoothly .If your thinking of dealing with Steve I can't recommend this guy enough . 5 Star rating all day long .Many thanks mate and enjoy your new toy .
 Profile  G4WIM 20/07/16 buyer positive Thanks for the UX910 - nice smooth transaction
 Profile  G4NRT 11/07/16 buyer positive Great communication and easy transaction. I'd gladly deal with Steve again. Top man!!
 Profile  G1UPP 07/05/16 buyer positive Perfect.
 Profile  G4WIM 08/04/16 buyer positive Easy smooth transaction, thanks Tim
 Profile  G3XLG 02/01/16 buyer positive Thanks for the deal on the W Loop & for going the extra mile Steve (pun intended!)
73 Ray
 Profile  2E0VMS 17/12/15 buyer positive Thanks for the very speedy delivery and good communications .
Very happy to recommend.
 Profile  M1VHT 10/12/15 buyer positive Excellent member, fast payment good communications
Would deal with Steve again no problem thank you
Keith M1VHT
 Profile  M6USG 09/12/15 buyer positive A great Deal from Steve, friendly fast and hassle free, would happily deal with Steve again.
 Profile  G4YY 10/11/15 buyer positive Radio arrived in A1 condition well packed
A pleasure to deal with many thanks
 Profile  M0PIW 03/08/15 buyer positive Superb, hassle free sale. Immediate payment and all went without a hitch - Thanks again.
 Profile  G0PWX 22/07/15 buyer positive Great service well described thanks Steve
 Profile  G6TJC 17/07/15 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction. Just as it should be. Would deal again.
 Profile  M0ATV 10/12/14 buyer positive A really nice guy to do business with, very patient, and great communications, thanks Steve
 Profile  M0ATV 12/11/14 buyer neutral Great communications, super fast payments, well recommended.