ScorePositive Feedback
29 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
29 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4IAL 12/05/24 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with Ken. Good comms and he drove 200+ miles to collect the item. Thank you Ken
 Profile  quadking 22/04/24 trade positive Hello Ken, Hope the part come to good use for you, had it for years, hope it helps with the referb,hope your doing fine scince i last saw you in Jan 2022 and the amp also ok. Kind regs. Terry.
 Profile  M0TXP 16/03/24 buyer positive Ken was a pleasure to meet and do business with, another smooth transaction.cheers ken
 Profile  G0HIJ 16/03/24 buyer positive Good to meet you Ken, Thanks for getting the valves to me today
What a really nice guy. Regards Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  M0VAF 28/02/24 trade positive Good to deal with honest, nice to see traditional values.
 Profile  G4OXD 08/03/23 seller positive Nice smooth transaction with Ken paid straight away.Will hope to deal again in the future.
 Profile  G1AJI 13/09/22 seller positive Bought a transverter from Ken, excellent deal, many thanks :-)
 Profile  gm1zvj 30/08/22 seller positive Good honest guy to deal with. 100% recommended. Thanks . Gm1zvj - John
 Profile  m0rcj 24/08/22 seller positive A really good deal from Ken, item as described and working as it should, great comm's and extremely fast delivery...next day!!.
Ken is a credit to HRD. Thanks Ken.
 Profile  G6OPV 30/01/22 buyer positive Been a pleasure to deal with Ken, good communiations and quick payment. Thanks Ken.
Eddie..............
 Profile  quadking 11/01/22 seller positive Hello, Meet Ken for the first time, realy nice guy, came when he said and payed me stright away. just a pitty thers not more of his type around, put the world to rights and had a great chat about ham radio. take care. Terry
 Profile  M0DKR 18/03/21 buyer positive Thanks Ken a pleasure fast hassel free deal as life should be a gent very greatful....
 Profile  PaulGB 18/12/20 buyer positive Ken was great to deal with, fast payment, easy comms.
Recommended! 73
 Profile  M5ET 16/04/19 seller positive Ken was helpful and communicative throughout the sale. Asked a reasonable price for this item and was able to provide photos and information etc when requested. Would gladly trade with him again.
 Profile  mi0lpo 04/04/19 seller positive Thanks Ken.....Well packed and arrived safely

Not powered it up yet but no doubt its working grand

John
 Profile  GI1RXL 06/12/18 seller positive Ken is a top guy, super fast payment and great communications.
Went above and beyond the call of duty to make the deal perfect.
All the best Chris GI1RXL
 Profile  GU4EON 25/01/18 seller positive Great communication and exceptionally well packed & fast delivery. Highly recommended.
 Profile  LW5DX 24/01/18 seller positive Ken was a champ!. I wrote him about my interest on the MFJ 1026 telling him that I didn't have the money to pay that day, that in the mean time he can sell the device. He said: no problem, the MFJ is yours. After a few days I sent him the money and next day he sent me the noise canceller. A great lad.
The MFJ was optimum and came on the original package.
 Profile  M0KBH 24/06/17 buyer positive Many thanks for the 811 tubes a+++
 Profile  G0OER 19/01/17 seller positive Thanks so much for your good communication, helpful advice and good-value sale, Ken. I'm a happy buyer and it was a pleasure to meet you. 73 Paul
 Profile  G4NYC 08/10/16 seller positive Nice to see you again Ken. No problems.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  M0HJO 01/07/16 buyer positive Fast payment with no problems at all, very many thanks.
 Profile  G4NRT 20/06/16 buyer positive Excellent communications and fast payment! I'd happy happy to deal again! Thanks Ken!
 Profile  G0ONH 16/06/16 buyer positive no problems with ken,knows what he wants and gets it.second time I have dealt with, and a nice fella.
 Profile  2E0JGR 28/01/16 buyer positive Thank you very much Ken for a very quick and easy deal. I can highly recommend dealing with Ken.
 Profile  Dazzadaz 29/12/15 buyer positive Collected no messing about, would deal with Ken anytime.
 Profile  G4NRT 08/12/15 buyer positive Great communications and very fast payment. I would be delighted to deal with Ken again! Thank you!
 Profile  Rum 01/09/15 seller positive Excellent comms. Thanks for the good deal Ken.
 Profile  G4NYC 12/06/15 buyer positive Nice to meet and deal with.

Gerry G4NYC.