ScorePositive Feedback
141 99%
PositiveNeutralNegative
142 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0IMM 13/03/24 seller positive Another excellent deal! Great comms and super quick delivery...happy days! :)
 Profile  2E1GSN 26/05/23 buyer positive Another great deal thx Carl
 Profile  G7 KJF 19/05/23 buyer positive Carl is easy to deal with, no messing about and great communications. I would happily deal with him again.
 Profile  M0IMM 18/05/23 seller positive An effortless deal with Carl. Item as described and very pleased with. Great comms throughout and quick delivery....happy days! :)
 Profile  2E0IEN 15/05/23 seller positive Radio as Advertised, Straight Forward Sale, Best 73
 Profile  2E1GSN 07/05/23 buyer positive Thanks Carl for a great deal with radio as advertised & fast free post. 100% happy with this deal.
 Profile  M0GMA 27/04/23 seller positive Bought another piece of equipment from Carl
All questions answered .
Very good communications as always equipment just as described.
Superb fast delivery
Carl you are one of the very best to deal with
Take care stay safe
73s
Regards
Graham
 Profile  M0GMA 25/04/23 seller positive item just as described.
I find Carl to be very honist and easy to deal with
this is my 3rd purchase from him and i would
recommend him to everyone i find Carl very straight forward .
10/10
 Profile  2E0HUP 27/03/23 seller negative Sold me a faulty radio (it happened to be broken trace on pcb under voltage regulator), didn't want to even discuss anything about it as he proudly rejected any conversation blaming me for parts swapping. Very rude person. Be cautious when doing business with him.
 Profile  M0IMM 19/11/22 seller positive Great comms and item arrived quickly and very well packed. Very pleased....cheers Carl! :)
 Profile  g7elk 19/11/22 seller positive USDX Delivered super fast and all good. Thank You!
 Profile  G0RUZ 03/06/22 trade positive What a great guy to deal with, very helpful. Radio is in superb condition I am very happy with it.

Regards

Conrad G0RUZ/PA5Y Eindhoven Netherlands
 Profile  2E0UTB 31/05/22 buyer positive Great item posted promptly well packaged would deal with again cheers Carl
 Profile  M7PCE 10/03/22 seller positive Carl is a top guy. Radio arrived well packaged as promised, and works great
 Profile  G4HAK 10/09/21 seller positive nice gear and nice to deal with.thankyou!
 Profile  G4LQM 29/08/21 seller positive 5* service, thanks Carl. Recommended seller.
 Profile  bonehead 03/05/21 buyer positive so I did! another hassle free transaction, cheers mate!
 Profile  bonehead 17/04/21 buyer positive minimal haggling, instant payment, and excellent communication throughout. no hesitation in dealing with Carl again.
cheers, mate!
 Profile  m0hms 09/04/21 buyer positive Simple straight foreward deal no messing about and would certainly deal with Carl in the future.
 Profile  m1jdk_uk 30/03/21 seller positive Good price, quick shipping and good comms. Great seller. Thanks Carl!
 Profile  G1AJI 11/03/21 buyer positive Many thanks Carl for the easy, trouble free transaction.
Absolute pleasure to deal with recommended HRD trader
 Profile  M0GMA 04/03/21 seller positive Carl,s Description was perfect he said it worked really good and was in superb cosmetic condition no marks no dings.
this is the second time i have dealt with Carl and both times found him to be a very honest and a straight forward person.
I have to give you 10/10 when you say you going to do something you do it .
I am very impressed and the delivery was very next morning
and very well packed.
I would recommend Carl to everyone he is a very trust worthy.
 Profile  M0PTT 18/01/21 seller positive Great lad to deal with will buy from again 100% cheers.
 Profile  MI0PYN 09/01/21 buyer positive Good comms, accomodating on shipping costs, would happily deal with again 100%.
 Profile  M0TXP 30/12/20 seller positive Carl was a pleasure to do business with, good communication s too, thanks Carl
 Profile  G1AJI 30/12/20 seller positive Many thanks Carl for the problem free transaction - Michael
 Profile  g4vua 29/12/20 buyer positive Great comms well packed and prompt delivery 5 star seller
 Profile  g4vua 29/12/20 seller positive Great comms well packed and prompt delivery 5 star seller
 Profile  MW1RES 19/12/20 buyer positive Had a great buy from Carl and more than pleased. As described plus packaging, delivery and communications excellent. A pleasure to have done the deal with him and highly recommend a great HRD member. Certainly would buy or trade with him in future. 5-STARS
 Profile  PeteM 28/11/20 buyer positive Always nice to deal with Carl. Top guy. Thanks. Pete.
 Profile  alincoman 26/11/20 buyer positive A great hassle free sale to Carl, a very highly recommended HRD member.. Enjoy the new Radio and good luck with the DX..
 Profile  gm1zvj 26/10/20 buyer positive Perfect transaction. Top communications, item well packed and totally as described. Thanks again. John - Gm1zvj
 Profile  M6NFT 26/09/20 buyer positive A no fuss straight forward sale and good coms what more can you ask , thank you again
 Profile  gm0ogn 27/08/20 seller positive Nice easy transaction with a very helpful gent. Thank you Carl!
 Profile  MM0XXW 13/08/20 buyer positive Item was as described and arrived well packaged, many thanks Carl.
 Profile  M0GMA 08/08/20 seller positive Carl's communications were great.
Item was just as described and very well
Presented.
Works just like you described and looks very good
Sorry we could not meet up but you had a previous
Appointment.but was nice to meet up with your
Wife. Had a very pleasant day out up via m6 to you then
Took the road from your house left towards Skipton then
Onto Leeds and home to Manchester via m62..
 Profile  bigguy 16/07/20 seller positive Good Honest Seller Fast Delivery and as Described Hope to deal again
 Profile  G0wxp 09/06/20 trade positive Nice honest person to deal with thankyou carl
 Profile  sedge 01/06/20 buyer positive pleasure to do business with, a real gentleman
 Profile  mm0zbh 15/05/20 buyer positive No problems dealing with a Carl, happy to do business again.
 Profile  G4NVT 15/05/20 trade positive firest class seller
 Profile  g4wjj 03/04/20 buyer positive Excellent receiver very pleased super transaction very nice bloke 73s de g4wjj
 Profile  G6TJC 18/03/20 seller positive Nice smooth transaction with Carl. Just as it should be.
Regards Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  PaulGB 13/03/20 seller positive Great guy to deal with, everything spot on!
Tnx 73 Paul
 Profile  trigem16 10/03/20 seller positive A pleasure to deal with Carl again. Would deal again with confidence. the item was spot on and fully working and with a fast delivery top man
 Profile  MW0MWE 03/03/20 buyer positive Radio arrived like new. Perfect comms and speedy delivery, well packed etc. Thanks Carl very happy with it
 Profile  2E0UTB 21/08/19 buyer positive Great radio kept me informed with progress of shipping well packed many thanks
 Profile  MW0SWR 18/08/19 buyer positive Great deal thanks.
 Profile  m1jdk_uk 19/07/19 seller positive Excellent item Carl, very happy with it. Good comms and well packaged item. Cheers!
 Profile  G4NYC 01/07/19 seller positive All as described. Easy to deal with.

Gerry G4NYC
 Profile  G0GXT 01/05/19 buyer positive Many thanks Carl - Sptderpole in excellent condition and all as you advertised - nice to do business with you. 73s G0GXT
 Profile  g3rcq 25/04/19 buyer positive Thanks Carl for an excellent deal on the G90 - fast delivery- very pleased - a credit to HRD - Dave g3rcq
 Profile  Rogneil 24/04/19 buyer positive Thanks Carl. Excellent seller and thoroughly reliable. A credit to HRD.
 Profile  gw4bve 14/03/19 seller positive My equipment arrived very well packed and as advertised. Communication is good. Carl is a great seller Thanks. 73 John GW4BVE
 Profile  m0ajj 13/03/19 seller positive Another great deal with Carl 100% thanks Paul.
 Profile  peterpete 02/02/19 trade positive Thanks Carl very happy with the antenna's good luck
 Profile  g4FEQ 23/01/19 seller positive Just as advertised, happy with my purchase.
 Profile  gi4fzd 22/01/19 seller positive Once again another perfect and speedy transaction with Carl. Look forward to the next one.
 Profile  2E0YRT 22/01/19 seller positive Very quick transaction and speedy delivery. Item as described, thanks Carl
 Profile  M6AIU 11/01/19 seller positive Lovely condition as decribed, smooth transaction and would happily deal with again! Thanks again Carl.
 Profile  G4XNG 11/01/19 seller positive Bought an item off me, all good.
I would be happy to deal again with him
 Profile  g1swx 04/01/19 seller positive Great communications and items in first class condition. Would certainly deal again.
 Profile  G4NRT 04/01/19 buyer positive Dealing with Carl is a pleasure. Great communication, a willingness to bargain and fast payment. Thanks OM!
 Profile  F4VPC 28/12/18 seller positive Carl is credit to the site. Item exactly as described and speedy delivery - could not have been any better. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  G8VR 28/11/18 seller positive Very happy, thanks...
 Profile  G0TSH 21/11/18 seller positive Great easy purchase from Carl, just as it should be. Regards Keith G0TSH
 Profile  G0JZE 15/11/18 buyer positive Thanks for the deal, Carl. Enjoy . Good buyer no problems.
 Profile  G4MTR 08/11/18 seller positive Carl
Thankyou for the speedy transaction would highly recommend
Don G4MTR
 Profile  M0PJX 06/11/18 trade positive Have fun with it Carl, nice to meet you. Don
 Profile  G0LKA 03/11/18 seller positive Thanks to Carl No 1 for great service, purchased a Spiderbeam pole from Carl, was as new as he stated.
Best regards from Carl No 2.
 Profile  2E0DQQ 02/11/18 buyer positive Perfect deal - no hanging about. All done in less than 30 minutes! Result all round! :-)
 Profile  G0TSH 30/10/18 seller positive Very easy deal with Carl, just as it should be. Regards Keith
 Profile  M1DRK 04/10/18 buyer positive Thank You quick and easy as it should be.

Many Thanks

Andy
 Profile  G4HAK 14/09/18 seller positive Excellent gear and nice easy transaction!
 Profile  G0GQP 13/09/18 seller positive Item as described, good comms from Carl.
And well packed so that it would survive the journey.
Thanks Carl, A pleasure doing business with you.
 Profile  2E0YRT 13/09/18 seller positive First purchase via HRD.
Went very smoothly.
Item as decribed, thanks
 Profile  2e0wdj 12/09/18 seller positive Return comms from enquiry within a day.
Great comms and easy to deal with.
Item turned up when promised.
All good and thanks Carl.
 Profile  Lanco 05/09/18 buyer positive No messing about we arranged to meet with in 24hrs
Radio works perfect well described is gladly deal with Carl
Again no problems easy deal thank you
 Profile  M0FAT 01/09/18 buyer positive Exc buyer and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you
 Profile  M1EAR 23/08/18 buyer positive Thanks for easy and honest transaction.
73, Rich de M1EAR
 Profile  m0ajj 18/08/18 seller positive another great item from Carl, credit to HRD regards Paul.
 Profile  g7pan 01/08/18 buyer positive Great comms , no problems, enjoy the antenna.
 Profile  M6XMA 20/07/18 seller positive Top man Carl! Just got back home from a week working away to a nice delivery from Carl. All inspected and tested great. Just as I expected. Thanks mate, until next time. Cheers Dave :)
 Profile  2I0FNN 18/07/18 trade positive Such a nice guy Carl, item was delayed by a week through incompetent courier, but Carl remained patient,Thank you.
 Profile  G4NYC 16/07/18 seller positive Arrived safely as described. Another good deal.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  g1tai 13/07/18 seller positive Fast and easy deal, just what you want.
Thanks Carl looking forward to using the antenna soon.
 Profile  G4NYC 30/04/18 seller positive Arrived safely. Pleasure to deal with.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  gi4fzd 10/03/18 buyer positive Carl is a credit to HRD , Instant payment and great comms. Another perfect transaction! Thanks Carl.
 Profile  MM0BFF 03/03/18 seller positive Fast payment, good comms, highly recommended!
 Profile  m0ajj 02/03/18 seller positive yet another great deal of Carl thanks mate Paul
 Profile  trigem16 01/03/18 buyer positive Great guy quick payment would deal with again thank you
 Profile  m0ajj 19/02/18 buyer positive thanks Carl for another perfect deal---Paul
 Profile  Rogneil 14/02/18 buyer positive First Class in every way. Excellent comms and immediate payment. Thanks! Roger
 Profile  m0rcj 27/01/18 seller positive Item as described, well packaged and in good working order. Delivered in good time too.
Thanks for the fair deal Carl..Kind regards.
 Profile  clive 15/01/18 seller positive A good no problem deal with Carl. Items as described and well packed. Good communication throughout. Thanks again.
 Profile  clive 15/01/18 seller positive Items as described and well packaged fast postage.
Cheers Carl.
 Profile  G7OFR 13/01/18 seller positive Top man! Excellent communications, great follow-up and very well packaged. Thank you. Would definitely deal with again!
 Profile  68RD400 06/01/18 seller positive A super seller, 10/10. Would definately deal again.
 Profile  M1 MLM 30/12/17 seller positive Highly recommended, kept me update every step of the way,, easy straight forward transaction, this is how it should be. A****
 Profile  alcon19 15/12/17 buyer positive Thanks Carl for the Straightforward Transaction a Credit to the Hobby 73 Alan G0DHI
 Profile  M0YDC 01/12/17 seller positive Great dealing with Carl, item as described and good communication. Happy to deal with. Cheers.
 Profile  geowhitt 27/11/17 buyer positive First class great to deal with.
 Profile  M0MNM 27/11/17 seller positive Stand up guy! Thanks! :)

Regards, Paul.
 Profile  M6AIU 30/09/17 seller positive Great item and a pleasure to deal with Carl, highly recommended!
 Profile  G6SVN 20/09/17 seller positive It was a pleasure to deal with Carl. The Sony ICR 2001D receiver was just as described, very well packed and sent the same day I bought it.
I would have no hesitation in recommending him, he is a credit to Amateur Radio and HRD
Bill
G6SVN
 Profile  jonz 16/09/17 seller positive Many thanks CARL, speedy and well packaged 5*****
 Profile  2E1HEL 15/09/17 buyer positive Working Great Thank you
 Profile  G0ONH 13/09/17 seller positive many thanks,the radio is A1 in condition,very easy deal
 Profile  m0ajj 31/08/17 seller positive Carl, is a great person to deal with, quick delivery thanks Paul
 Profile  G3POG 23/08/17 seller positive Excellent transaction. Very quick despatch. Everything as described in advert. Highly recommended.
 Profile  trigem16 20/04/17 buyer positive had an item from me, and paid with in seconds of saying yes he would have it, thanks very much hope you are in joying the flex,
 Profile  M0MNM 13/04/17 seller positive Very accomodating. Power supply arrived quickly and well packaged. Easy deal!

Thanks.
 Profile  2E0VBD 09/04/17 seller positive Good to deal with very pleased Thanks Rob
 Profile  g1tai 05/04/17 seller positive Carl is a seller to deal with, straightforward and prompt delivery.
What else do you want.
 Profile  G0IHK 31/03/17 buyer positive A gentleman to deal with and no fuss. The deal was straightforward and the radio was mint. Highly recommended!
 Profile  gm0gfv 31/03/17 buyer positive Top guy great to deal with a true gent thanks Carl.
 Profile  M0YDC 31/03/17 seller positive Excellent deal done with Carl and I am very pleased, will deal with again anytime. Cheers.
 Profile  mervynfredgalley 26/10/16 trade positive no hassle.great to deal with you.
 Profile  M1VHT 05/10/16 seller positive Tip top fella item as described and well packed
cheers Carl thanks for a smooth hassle free deal
Keith M1VHT
 Profile  trigem16 22/09/16 seller positive Thanks for quick deliver of my dx88 antenna it was well packaged and works fine,cheers
 Profile  brynnaman 07/09/16 buyer positive Great guy keeps in touch quick payment would deal with again.
Thanks paul.
 Profile  MM6EPV 09/12/15 trade positive Got the antenna well packed looks new,, good seller thanks Aly MM6EPV
 Profile  MI0PYN 04/12/15 seller positive Great seller. Bought the ZT-2R and it was shipped very quickly. Good comms and understanding seller.
Happy to deal with again, anytime.
 Profile  Road_Hog 07/11/15 seller positive Many thanks for the purchase and easy transaction, sorry about the delay in leaving feedback.
 Profile  MI0OBR 26/10/15 seller positive Thanks for quick deliver/well packaged item. Bargain :-)
 Profile  G1ZRN 24/10/15 buyer positive Carl is a pleasure to deal with. Radio was as described and packed very well with a fast delivery. Many thanks, Mike G1ZRN.
 Profile  M0PIW 11/10/15 seller positive Perfect deal, no problems. Great communications and full tracking details supplied. Thanks again
 Profile  mm0zbh 08/10/15 seller positive Excellent speedy transaction. Thanks.
 Profile  2E0LGZ 08/10/15 buyer positive Fast Delivery and items described...Carl is highly recommended
 Profile  2E0SCM 16/09/15 buyer positive Good chap instant payment
 Profile  G4HAK 14/08/15 seller positive Great Ten-Tec radio - Great packing and comms! Thanks!
 Profile  G0ELC 29/07/15 buyer positive Sorry I missed the buyer button Carl, I am not a trader!!!
 Profile  G0ELC 29/07/15 trade positive Thanks for a great deal, arrived 100%, pleasure to do business with, excellent coms.
 Profile  2E0BTX 27/07/15 buyer positive exactly as described ... once found his house must have drove past 20 times lol ... .thanks carl
 Profile  m1dhd 25/07/15 trade positive Great guy and reccomended.
 Profile  Tommy123 30/04/15 buyer positive radio was as described,fast delivery.hope to deal with again.
 Profile  M0TXP 20/04/15 buyer positive Carl is a good guy to do business with, A1
 Profile  G6TJC 15/04/15 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with Carl again. Would deal again with confidence. A+++ Cheers Steve
 Profile  G7OFR 07/04/15 buyer positive fast payment quick confirmation of receipt would recommend to all
 Profile  G6TJC 03/04/15 buyer positive Sorry Carl got the name wrong.
 Profile  G6TJC 03/04/15 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with Keith. Would deal again with confidence. Cheers Steve
 Profile  2E0JGR 12/10/14 buyer positive Thank you for the super quick payment and glad to hear you were happy with the purchase. A true compliment to HRD with an easy transaction.
 Profile  M1TZR 22/09/13 trade positive Absolute pleasure to deal with. No problem at all. Thanks for the Radio Carl hope you enjoy yours.