ScorePositive Feedback
48 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
48 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  gm1zvj 04/04/24 buyer positive Great guy to deal with. Instant no hassle payment. Top communication. Appreciate it paul . John - Gm1zvj
 Profile  G0WZB 03/04/24 trade positive Paul was a pleasure to deal with, Great comms
Many Thanks
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  M0IMM 13/02/24 buyer positive Quick payment and excellent comms. Thanks Paul, happy days!! :)
 Profile  G0LZX 30/10/23 buyer positive Great to deal with you again Paul
I hope you enjoy the trx-1

Ricky
 Profile  G0LZX 30/10/23 buyer positive Great to deal with you again Paul
I hope you enjoy the trx-1

Ricky
 Profile  2E1GSN 30/05/22 buyer positive Paul pulls classic radio's out of his cupboard ike a magician pull white fluffy rabits out of a top hat.Absolutely 100% every single time.
 Profile  2E0HVD 11/05/22 seller positive absolute first class service thanks mate very happy with radio
 Profile  quadking 09/03/22 seller positive Had somrthing for Paul,he seemed pleased with what he got.
Terry
 Profile  M0VHC 10/06/21 seller positive Top man Paul, excellent kit and fast delivery, a credit to hrd, thanks
 Profile  G0LZX 06/06/21 buyer positive Great communication , paul is a really nice guy to deal with , no issues at all , would definately deal again

enjoy the radio mate

ricky
 Profile  MI0MIX 05/11/20 seller positive Item as described well packaged and arrived on time. Would deal with again.
 Profile  M6JYB 16/09/20 buyer positive Instant payment ... Pleasure to deal with you Paul.

Jason
 Profile  M0xag 02/05/20 trade positive Great to meets nice to speak

Cheers
 Profile  G4OXD 16/04/20 buyer positive Very smooth & straight forward transaction with Paul hope to deal again in the future.
 Profile  M0VKX 15/10/19 seller positive No hassle sale thanks
 Profile  GUS 04/07/19 buyer positive Great dealing with Paul. Item as described and good communication throughout. Thank you.
 Profile  2E1PAN 06/05/19 trade positive Very happy very helpful a pleasure to meet and deal with thanks 5*****
 Profile  M0MTD 20/03/19 trade positive Great doing business with Paul. Very fast payment thanks and good comms.

Looking forward to the next time we deal. Regards Tony M0MTD
 Profile  clive 24/02/19 buyer positive Paul is a sound guy.
This is how it should be done, perfect from start to finish.
Collected and paid as arranged. No messing about.
Looking forward to the next deal with him.
 Profile  M0VMT 14/02/19 buyer positive Cheers Paul sorry I didn't make us a cuppa :-)
 Profile  M0CSN 31/07/18 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with Paul.
No drama fast payment ,wanted item and paid instantly
Highly recommended
Cheers John
 Profile  G0FQN 02/06/18 seller positive nice to meet you, tnx for smooth deal.
 Profile  jonah2020 20/05/18 seller positive paul is a sound guy who does not let you down, deal done in a couple of days,and a good bit of advice on coax, would deal with him again in the future thanks again paul best regards ron
 Profile  2E0LGZ 31/03/18 seller positive Paul is a very nice person to deal with and very prompt with payment i would highly recommend paul
 Profile  G0ONH 01/03/18 buyer positive glad your happy paul,easy deal great comms,fast payment cant get better,anytime again.regards baz
 Profile  M0TXP 13/02/18 seller positive Paul is a pleasure to do business with, item was spot on, delivered fast and packaged well, would do business with again without a doubt. Thanks Paul
 Profile  2E0CQB 14/05/17 buyer positive Great comms prompt collection and payment.
73 Paul enjoy the beam
Ian
 Profile  M0IMM 04/12/16 buyer positive Many thanks for the super quick payment!
 Profile  williemak27 03/10/16 seller positive Paul was great to deal with fast payer no problem will deal again thanks paul
 Profile  M0GMA 28/09/16 seller positive Paul is a very good salesman he managed to sell me another piece of equipment top marks Paul I would recommend him to every one as 10/10
good communications, item just as described. and well packed.
A very good member of HRD
 Profile  M0GMA 28/09/16 seller positive met up with Paul he is a great guy very welcoming and item was just as described
we had a good chat and a few Demo,s
nice to meet up with you also your communications were 1st class.
 Profile  bigguy 09/05/16 buyer positive Great Fast Service Happy Hamdude :)
 Profile  Dazzadaz 27/12/15 seller positive delivered to my door cant ask anymore.
 Profile  M0IMT 01/12/15 buyer positive Paul is an excellent buyer, agreed price on Monday evening, radio collected and paid for on Tuesday lunchtime, couldn`t be better!. Nice to meet you and Ian and enjoy the radio. Many thanks.
 Profile  Sangoma 24/06/15 seller positive Sent very quickly, all as promised, would deal again. Thanks
 Profile  M6AXF 08/03/15 trade positive turned up as promised true to his word and will deal again thank you .
 Profile  MM0BFF 15/02/15 seller positive Paul is a no nonsense buyer, good comms, highly recommended, thanks.
 Profile  Chris-2E0OTO 13/07/14 trade positive Top Man, Came and picked up my stuff good to his word
and a nice guy .
 Profile  2E1GSN 18/03/14 seller positive a cash deal,100% top man..thanks paul
 Profile  clive 08/01/14 buyer positive Paul is one of the good guys, quick payment / collected as arranged.
Nice to meet you and Ian, I look forward to the next deal, ( But don't tell the wife !!!!!! ).
Cheers mate
Clive
 Profile  M0HJO 26/11/13 buyer positive Good comms, fast payment, no problems at all.
 Profile  Tango 22/10/13 seller positive Very prompt payment.
Many thanks Paul.
This is how it should be. Good Comms.
 Profile  markd 06/07/13 buyer positive top man . a credit to HRD. good comms.
would deal with paul again.
many thx mark.