ScorePositive Feedback
28 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
28 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0CSN 31/07/18 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with Paul.
No drama fast payment ,wanted item and paid instantly
Highly recommended
Cheers John
 Profile  G1PIE 02/06/18 seller positive nice to meet you, tnx for smooth deal.
 Profile  jonah2020 20/05/18 seller positive paul is a sound guy who does not let you down, deal done in a couple of days,and a good bit of advice on coax, would deal with him again in the future thanks again paul best regards ron
 Profile  2E0LGZ 31/03/18 seller positive Paul is a very nice person to deal with and very prompt with payment i would highly recommend paul
 Profile  G0ONH 01/03/18 buyer positive glad your happy paul,easy deal great comms,fast payment cant get better,anytime again.regards baz
 Profile  M0TXP 13/02/18 seller positive Paul is a pleasure to do business with, item was spot on, delivered fast and packaged well, would do business with again without a doubt. Thanks Paul
 Profile  2E0CQB 14/05/17 buyer positive Great comms prompt collection and payment.
73 Paul enjoy the beam
Ian
 Profile  M0IMM 04/12/16 buyer positive Many thanks for the super quick payment!
 Profile  williemak27 03/10/16 seller positive Paul was great to deal with fast payer no problem will deal again thanks paul
 Profile  M0GMA 28/09/16 seller positive Paul is a very good salesman he managed to sell me another piece of equipment top marks Paul I would recommend him to every one as 10/10
good communications, item just as described. and well packed.
A very good member of HRD
 Profile  M0GMA 28/09/16 seller positive met up with Paul he is a great guy very welcoming and item was just as described
we had a good chat and a few Demo,s
nice to meet up with you also your communications were 1st class.
 Profile  royg0oyz 21/06/16 trade positive very good seller will deal with again very good earth straps thanks
 Profile  bigguy 09/05/16 buyer positive Great Fast Service Happy Hamdude :)
 Profile  Dazzadaz 27/12/15 seller positive delivered to my door cant ask anymore.
 Profile  G0GBZ 11/12/15 seller positive Honest young man, best wishes on Amateur Radio. cheers, Norman
 Profile  M0IMT 01/12/15 buyer positive Paul is an excellent buyer, agreed price on Monday evening, radio collected and paid for on Tuesday lunchtime, couldn`t be better!. Nice to meet you and Ian and enjoy the radio. Many thanks.
 Profile  Webbo 15/11/15 seller positive Pleasure to deal with,many thanks Paul
 Profile  G4XRS 03/07/15 seller positive Great person to deal with, amazingly well packaged, took me ages to figure it out and get through all the layers, it definitely wouldn't get damaged ! Will deal with again without hesitation - thanks :)
 Profile  Sangoma 24/06/15 seller positive Sent very quickly, all as promised, would deal again. Thanks
 Profile  M6AXF 08/03/15 trade positive turned up as promised true to his word and will deal again thank you .
 Profile  MM0BFF 15/02/15 seller positive Paul is a no nonsense buyer, good comms, highly recommended, thanks.
 Profile  Chris-2E0OTO 13/07/14 trade positive Top Man, Came and picked up my stuff good to his word
and a nice guy .
 Profile  2E1GSN 18/03/14 seller positive a cash deal,100% top man..thanks paul
 Profile  clive 08/01/14 buyer positive Paul is one of the good guys, quick payment / collected as arranged.
Nice to meet you and Ian, I look forward to the next deal, ( But don't tell the wife !!!!!! ).
Cheers mate
Clive
 Profile  M0HJO 26/11/13 buyer positive Good comms, fast payment, no problems at all.
 Profile  Tango 22/10/13 seller positive Very prompt payment.
Many thanks Paul.
This is how it should be. Good Comms.
 Profile  2E0EDZ 06/07/13 buyer positive Great Guy, Paul showed up when he said and paid on time . Would definitely deal with again. A+++++ Fella
 Profile  markd 06/07/13 buyer positive top man . a credit to HRD. good comms.
would deal with paul again.
many thx mark.