ScorePositive Feedback
15 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
15 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 12/03/15 buyer positive smooth deal, trusted 100% will deal anytime.thanks colin :)
 Profile  MW1RES 29/07/13 buyer positive First-class deal. Quick payment. Just makes things so easy! Many thanks Colin
 Profile  MM0BFF 10/09/15 buyer positive Nice to meet Colin, top bloke, very pleased with my purchased.
 Profile  MI0YCK 17/03/16 buyer positive gent to deal with item as described and very well packed
 Profile  M0ZMX 07/01/14 buyer positive A very sincere and genuine man, great to deal with.
 Profile  M0MNV 13/07/13 buyer positive Many thanks for this transaction. Hope to make a deal in the future! Regards
 Profile  M0GLP 22/05/15 seller positive Colin is a 100% genuine man, true to his word item as described would deal with again AAA+++
 Profile  m0ajj 17/03/15 trade positive Colin is a excellent guy to deal with and i would recommend him to all members of this foruim, regards and thanks Paul.
 Profile  G7OFR 12/06/13 seller positive Colin is a 100% genuine man, true to his word and a credit to this site, and hobby. thanks for an easy pleasant transaction
BARRY
 Profile  G1ZRN 15/05/13 trade positive Absolute pleasure to deal with, keeps in touch and very fast payment received. Many thanks, Mike.
 Profile  g1elg 13/11/13 buyer positive Quick payment,no problems.Would deal again.Thanks.(Apologies for late feedback)
 Profile  G0UAZ 01/08/14 buyer positive Colin is a gentleman and a credit to this site and the hobby. Rapid payment, no messing about and easy to deal with. Couldnt be better. Thanks :)
 Profile  G0AXO 27/01/14 buyer positive Thank you for a quick and easy transaction

Pleasure to deal with

look forward to next time
 Profile  2E0JQK 12/03/14 buyer positive Paid very quick many thanks Colin 5 *
 Profile  2E0BTX 25/06/16 buyer positive Colin thanks for making the sale painless its an absolute pleasure to sell my Radio to you thanks Pete