ScorePositive Feedback
222 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
222 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  Mm0rmr 20/03/24 buyer positive It was a pleasure to deal with you Shaun Thanks again
 Profile  2E0RTE 13/02/24 seller positive Kept me informed all the way...First class service.
I hope we can deal again. Prompt responses to messages! 73
 Profile  m0rcj 06/02/24 seller positive Another good honest deal from Shaun, very fast delivery and item as described and extremely well packaged for safe transit.
Excellent comms too!

Highly recommended to all HRD members.
 Profile  stepa 04/02/24 trade positive shaun came picked up item as stated in mp thank you would deal anytime, Sorry i missed you but I was in bed due to health A1 A1 A1
 Profile  G4SJI 15/01/24 seller positive Shaun donated a Wouxon KG-UV8D hand held radio that is going to be put to goos use with our local Raynet group Humber Raynett, I was amazed to see that there was also two spare batteries included.
What a top man and Humber Raynet group thanks you.
 Profile  MI0YCK 13/01/24 buyer positive Shaun was fantastic to deal with from the get go, radio was extremely well packed and everything was exactly as described, great coms and updates along the way radios are a credit to him, dont hesitate dealing with Shaun, thank you
 Profile  2E1GSN 11/01/24 buyer positive Another top quality deal with a top man.
 Profile  M6BTW 14/12/23 seller positive Perfect communication, excellent packaging and quick delivery.
 Profile  M3OPT 22/11/23 buyer positive another deal done RECOMMENDED FOR A NO HASSLE DEAL
 Profile  m0bhn 06/11/23 trade positive Another good deal with Shaun,have dealt with Shaun for many many yrs & never had any problems.
 Profile  MI0SMK 29/07/23 seller positive Great item - better than described, good comms and fast dispatch. A pleasure dealing with Shaun.
 Profile  M6PZW 29/06/23 buyer positive As usual with Shaun no problems paid no haggling on price,he’s a credit t the hobby.highly recommended.Mark M0xxg
 Profile  gw4bve 10/06/23 seller positive Shaun is an excellent HRD seller. The item I purchased was as described. He is easy to deal with and he responds to communcations quickly. He took extra care with the packaging so the item would arrive in good condition. I would happily deal with Shaun again. John GW4BVE
 Profile  M0CLS 18/05/23 buyer positive Paid without issue. Nice guy to deal with. Would recommend to anyone!
 Profile  M0DNR 15/05/23 seller positive Shaun was a absolute joy to deal with trouble free transaction fast payer glad your happy with item hope to deal again in the future
 Profile  M3OPT 03/05/23 buyer positive RECOMMENDED FOR A NO HASTLE DEAL.
 Profile  2E0UTB 26/04/23 buyer positive Great item well packed received fast cheers
 Profile  quadking 06/04/23 buyer positive Recived cable drum today from Shaun , many thanks all well . Top man, i hope theres something I can ever do for you, ++++A
 Profile  M3OPT 30/03/23 seller positive A NO HASSLE DEAL, RECOMMENDED BUYER.
 Profile  M3OPT 29/03/23 seller positive
 Profile  M3OPT 25/03/23 seller positive EXCELLENT, HAD A NO HASTLE AND FAST PAYMENT DEAL.
 Profile  M0NTC 19/03/23 trade positive Collected item as promised, great to see you again m8.
 Profile  M0WDD 27/02/23 seller positive Very pleased to buy Mag Loop from you Shaun; prompt dispatch and great communications; a credit to HamRadioDeals
 Profile  G4OXD 24/02/23 buyer positive Thankyou Shaun.Radio received in better than expected condition & worked as should..Will certainly deal again.
 Profile  M0DUH 24/02/23 trade positive Your welcome Shaun, it was just sat in a draw doing nothing. Glad i could help.
 Profile  2E0HVD 21/02/23 buyer positive Another quick and easy deal with Shaun. Never a disappointment
 Profile  M0DUH 02/01/23 buyer positive Nice to meet Shaun once again, great to deal with, no messing top fella to deal with, never a problem. Cheers Shaun. A+++
 Profile  M1VHT 26/11/22 seller positive Top seller good communication item as described
Thank you
 Profile  M0CLS 22/11/22 buyer positive Great guy to deal with. Paid without issue. Many thanks A*****
 Profile  M0TNX 04/11/22 buyer positive Super fast payment and great comms, thanks Shaun!
 Profile  MW0LKX 11/10/22 seller positive Thanks Shaun, very happy with my purchase.
 Profile  M0OEG 04/09/22 buyer positive thanks shaun for a quick sale 100% trusted HRD member
 Profile  M0TNX 18/07/22 buyer positive Excellent comms and fast payment, a real gentleman to deal with.
 Profile  M0DUH 28/06/22 trade positive Once again, great to deal with Shaun, no messing top fella to deal wit, never a problem. Cheers Shaun. A+++
 Profile  M0MTD 10/06/22 seller positive Great to deal with. Fast delivery and well packaged. Great comms through out.
73 Tony M0MTD
 Profile  2E1GSN 06/06/22 seller positive GREAT TO DEAL WITH-FAST PAYMENT- A REAL CREDIT TO HRD & TO OUR HOBBY. 100% HAPPY TO DEAL WITH AGAIN.
 Profile  m0bhn 20/05/22 seller positive I've known Shaun for a long time & always had problem free deals with him he is a honest reliable guy to deal with.
 Profile  G4OXD 08/05/22 seller positive Nice smooth transaction with Shaun paid straight away a credit to HRD.Hope to deal again in the future
 Profile  M0LMK 30/04/22 seller positive Great to deal with. Recommended.
 Profile  G7 KJF 23/04/22 buyer positive Cheers for another easy deal buddy
 Profile  jock51 22/04/22 buyer positive Superb comms and very fast payment, a credit to HRD and would happily deal with again.
 Profile  MM0XXW 07/04/22 seller positive Fast payer, never any issues with Shaun, job's a good'un!
 Profile  G0WYD 22/03/22 buyer positive Shaun is a top bloke, no messing collection and payment done. How it should be, regards…bob.
 Profile  stepa 20/03/22 buyer positive Sorry I missed you Shaun always nice to deal with you A1 A1 A1, regards Rich.
 Profile  G4NYC 31/12/21 seller positive Arrived safely. As descibed. Excellent to deal with.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  M0DUH 19/12/21 trade positive Shaun is a credit to HRD, Another nice easy trade, and a nice fella to meet as well. Enjoy the radios Shaun.
 Profile  m0ajj 15/11/21 seller positive Shaun , thanks for a great deal regards Paul.
 Profile  2E0VBD 04/09/21 seller positive Thanks Shaun good to deal with you again
 Profile  G6OPV 10/08/21 trade positive Had a hassle free deal with Shaun and good communications Thanks Shaun...................
 Profile  M6WTA 01/08/21 buyer positive Cheers Shaun received and well packaged . Great doing business with you A++++
 Profile  G3POG 27/07/21 seller positive Another excellent transaction with Shaun. Highly recommended.
 Profile  m0vey 12/07/21 seller positive Thanks for the exchange. First time I've ever exchanged anything . Regards, Phil
 Profile  G4HAK 10/07/21 trade positive great item and easy to deal with .thankyou
 Profile  G6TJC 03/07/21 seller positive Another nice and smooth deal with Shaun. Cheers Steve (G6TJC
 Profile  M3XIE 14/06/21 buyer positive Has always a pleasure to deal with Shaun i wish that every one was like this thanks Shaun.
 Profile  M0MNM 01/06/21 seller positive Had a 'not his fault' issue, and he sorted it!

Much appreciated. Would deal with again.

Regards, Paul.
 Profile  quadking 26/05/21 seller positive Hello shaun, nice to deal with you, good comms from the start
hope its what you want, payed me stright away no messing about, great guy to deal with. Terry tnx.
 Profile  clive 26/05/21 buyer positive Thanks for a nice easy deal Shaun. Looking forward to the next ones.
 Profile  G7 KJF 21/05/21 seller positive Cheers Shaun, good to meet you and thanks for the beam.
 Profile  morg 20/05/21 seller positive Thanks Shaun, Easy transaction, a real pleasure.
 Profile  M0mws 20/05/21 trade positive Nice guy, easy to deal with, kit exactly as described.would happily deal with Shaun again.
 Profile  MM0XXW 14/04/21 seller positive Fast payer, no issues, many thanks Shaun!
 Profile  bonehead 12/04/21 buyer positive and so I did........
easy, no issue sale, nice meeting you mate!
 Profile  bonehead 22/03/21 seller positive star guy, excellent communication, and quick to sort issues, even ones out of his control! wouldn't hesitate to deal again.
 Profile  G0TSH 10/03/21 seller positive Nice easy deal, fast delivery Many Thanks Shaun
Regards Keith
 Profile  Sangoma 02/03/21 seller positive Thanks very much, arrived today. Most grateful for your help.
 Profile  M0DUH 20/02/21 buyer positive Once again, Nice Easy Buy, Shaun is a great guy to deal with would buy from Shaun any time. Look forward to the next deal.
 Profile  PeteM 15/02/21 trade positive Nice to meet Shaun and as usual a good transaction with a nice friendly guy.
 Profile  Matt_M6CEB 05/02/21 seller positive Fantastic all round.
 Profile  Chris-2E0OTO 03/02/21 seller positive Thanks Shaun, Very Pleased, Excellent Item A++++++
 Profile  2E0MCG 03/02/21 buyer positive quick delivery ,and all as described, again another easy deal.
 Profile  GM5JET 25/01/21 buyer positive Great comms from Shaun and item exactly as described. A pleasure to deal with; thanks again!
 Profile  g7elk 05/01/21 seller positive Good seller, item as described and excellent communication. Thank you!
 Profile  G3POG 16/12/20 seller positive Excellent transaction. Great comms. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks Shaun
 Profile  g1swx 09/11/20 buyer positive FAST PAYMENT AND GREAT COMMUNICATION. THANKS SHAUN -- 73 CHRIS
 Profile  G4NRT 16/10/20 seller positive Another easy transaction with Shaun. Highly recommended!
 Profile  G8VHI 10/10/20 trade positive thanks all good to deal with.
 Profile  2M0WTN 03/10/20 buyer positive Great seller.
A pleasure to work with....

Goods received as described - well packaged and delivered as promised.

Cheers
 Profile  MM0XXW 16/09/20 buyer positive Proper chap, real pleasure dealing with Shaun always 110%!
 Profile  bigguy 19/08/20 seller positive PSU Arrived Well Packed and As Described
Very Quick Delivery
 Profile  M0DKR 16/08/20 trade positive Excellent communication fast payment a pleasure to deal with Shaun very greatful again..
 Profile  Sangoma 10/08/20 trade positive Excellent deal, all as promised.
Thanks
 Profile  M0DUH 07/08/20 buyer positive Once again nice easy deal. Shaun is a great bloke to deal with quick dispatch, no problems, does what he says.
Would deal with Shaun any time.
 Profile  2E0FOA 20/07/20 trade positive I couldn't be happier with this trade - and in so doing met a fantastic chap who was an absolute pleasure to chat to. Thanks Shaun!
 Profile  mm1fas 28/06/20 seller positive Great to deal with, Many thanks , another happy camper :) .
 Profile  M6NFT 27/06/20 buyer positive Quick delivery , as described , a credit to the hobby thanks again
 Profile  drewbhoy1 18/06/20 seller positive Pleasure to deal with and good comms . Without doubt an asset to this site .
 Profile  G6TJC 16/06/20 seller positive Nice smooth deal with Shaun, and item in very good condition and well packed. Regards Steve(G6TJC)
 Profile  G8VR 02/06/20 seller positive Top bloke to deal with - no issues - 100% good...
 Profile  G0JPS 22/05/20 seller positive good comms and fast post, recommended and would definitely deal with again.
 Profile  M1EGH 20/05/20 seller positive Cheers shaun as described fast post well happy top guy
 Profile  M3XIE 16/05/20 seller positive Thank you shaun for a quick and easy Transaction well packed and great communication from the day i contacted him would reccomend top guy thank you Dave M3XIE.
 Profile  G0PWX 15/05/20 seller positive Great Item as described. Thank you
 Profile  M0YZY 15/05/20 seller positive Great service from Shaun, very fast delivery, well packed goods, exactly as described. Great communication from an honest seller, recommended without hesitation.
 Profile  2E0GBQ 02/04/20 buyer positive great guy to deal with quick payment 100% deal with again
 Profile  G0WYD 02/04/20 seller positive Top man, thank you sir for a fast service in this state of affairs ,, 5 stars, bob
 Profile  g1kot 17/03/20 seller positive great seller would recommend 100% thanks
 Profile  M1ABK 08/03/20 seller positive Good Communication from Shaun, goods as Shaun described and honest and trustworthy seller - thanks 73s
 Profile  G4NRT 03/03/20 seller positive NAS arrived very well packed and exactly as described. I would gladly deal with Shaun again! Tnx OM!
 Profile  MW6RLA 20/02/20 seller positive Super nice, honest guy. Sorry for the delay in leaving feedback!
 Profile  G4UGB 20/02/20 trade positive Shaun has been great to deal with - good communications - instant payment as a buyer. A recommended HRD member and would deal with again in an instant. Thank you Shaun.
 Profile  m6tko 15/02/20 seller positive Brilliantly packed thank you so much for making this deal so easy for me Shaun. A++++++++ Trusted Dealer
 Profile  M0MGO 14/02/20 seller positive
 Profile  M0DNR 18/01/20 seller positive Glad your happy with item shaun hope to deal with you again in the future
 Profile  G0AYD 13/01/20 buyer positive Shaun is a top guy to deal with.The item i purchased was in mint condition and was very well wrapped and quickly posted.Shaun is a credit to the amatuer fraturnity.Dave G0AYD.
 Profile  g4icd 14/12/19 buyer positive A+++++++++++++++++++ Great !
 Profile  2E0IWX  12/12/19 seller positive Bought an item from Shaun that got 'lost' in the post. Shaun was very honest and up front about the whole process, I feel he tried his very best to get this issue resolved, sadly the courier didn't seem as keen. True to his word Shaun as now issued me a FULL refund. I would not hesitate to deal with Shaun in the future - Thanks
 Profile  2E0VBD 11/12/19 seller positive Thanks Shaun all arrived okay shame courier messed up these things happen all good now thanks again & thanks to HRD
 Profile  M0RDW 02/12/19 buyer positive Shaun is a great guy to deal with. Accurate description and reasonable price. What more can I say.
 Profile  G0WYD 08/11/19 buyer positive Thank you Shaun, top man can't do better. cheers Bob WYD
 Profile  G0WZB 30/10/19 seller positive Pleasure to deal with and was quick to deliver.
Many Thanks
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  morg 26/09/19 trade positive Thank you Shaun, RC 28 and BA1 Ver2 received, well packed. Would not hesitate to deal again.
 Profile  GI1RXL 25/09/19 buyer positive Shaun is a top seller, item was boxed as new and in perfect condition as stated.
 Profile  MM0XXW 26/08/19 seller positive Fast payer, excellent comms never any issues dealing with Shaun.
 Profile  GI0ZGB 22/07/19 buyer positive Instant payment, great communications, a top class buyer that I would recommend to anyone.
 Profile  M0MTD 17/07/19 trade positive Great dealing with you Shaun. Great comms and fast delivery. Top guy.
73's Tony M0MTD
 Profile  GUS 03/06/19 seller positive item was as advertised, well packaged fast and prompt, there is no problem to deal with Shaun, would deal again.
 Profile  G7 KJF 28/05/19 seller positive Happy with my item and would definitely deal again. Thanks Shaun
 Profile  G4ABX 11/04/19 buyer positive Shaun's communications were excellent, as was the transaction.
The products were as described.
Unbelievably over the top packaging :-)
Bruce G4ABX
 Profile  M0DUH 10/04/19 buyer positive Shaun is a great bloke to deal with quick dispatch, no problems, does what he says.
Would deal with Shaun again any time.
 Profile  Sangoma 06/04/19 buyer positive Another pleasant straight forward transaction, thanks
 Profile  M0ATV 12/03/19 seller positive A genuine bloke, went out of his way for the meet up, item was in superb condition, very helpful, thanks Shaun
 Profile  G0WYD 23/12/18 seller positive just easy simple and as i wanted it to be, respect where it’s due, thanks you, bob
 Profile  TerryB 01/12/18 seller positive Yet again, great to deal with, as described and prompt posting, highly recommended, A+++
 Profile  EA1BP 29/11/18 seller positive Perfect! Someone to trust!
 Profile  G0VQO 09/11/18 buyer positive Received the item as described and would happily buy off Shaun again
 Profile  spidermike 06/11/18 seller positive Shaun is great Guy, payed immediately, Excellent smooth transaction. Thanks Shaun.
 Profile  M0CSB 28/10/18 seller positive Thanks Shaun.
 Profile  m6vog 10/10/18 buyer positive Quick and simple sale, thanks
 Profile  G0UWK 13/08/18 seller positive It was a pleasure to meet you Shaun and thank you for holding onto the amplifier for Dave.
 Profile  G0UEX 09/08/18 seller positive A quick and pleasant deal, just as it should be. :)
 Profile  M0VPL 16/07/18 trade positive Shawn is a very nice guy, great to deal with and welcome for a brew any time. Thanks for deal Shawn. A top guy!
 Profile  MW0ZUS 06/07/18 buyer positive Shaun is a gentleman, truly reliable and trustworthy , Not a lot of people of this calibre around these days.

Thanks Shaun,
Terry
 Profile  M0ATV 03/07/18 seller positive Excellent chap, top notch piece of kit, very well packed, great comms throughout, a credit to the forum.
 Profile  peterpete 09/06/18 buyer positive Great to deal with Shaun, item was as advertised, well packaged fast and prompt, there is no problem to deal with Shaun A1+
 Profile  m0rcj 21/04/18 seller positive Bought equipment off Shaun , we met up half way as planned, spot on timing and gear as described and some !
We had a chat for a while and i found Shaun to be a really nice friendly bloke with good comms.
I wish all were like him when buying / selling ...it makes life much more easier.
Thank's Shaun.
 Profile  G0ONH 09/03/18 buyer positive no problem deal with shaun smooth and easy many thanks,
 Profile  G3VM 08/03/18 buyer positive Nice to meet you Shaun, keep in touch
 Profile  G0ASI 08/03/18 seller positive very good deal, prompt shipping and great communication, no hesitation in recommending Shaun, many thanks.
 Profile  MW0RKD 17/02/18 buyer positive Shaun communicated well and payed immediately after agreement was made. Excellent smooth transaction. Thanks Shaun.
 Profile  m6bmw 23/11/17 buyer positive well packed fast delivery very happy with item cheers shaun
 Profile  F4VPC 08/11/17 seller positive Thanks Shaun for a pleasant deal, item is exactly as described and delivered very quickly. I'd have no hesitation in dealing again. Best 73 Kelvin F4VPC
 Profile  GUS 01/10/17 seller positive A very good person to deal with. Would definately deal again with Shawn
 Profile  g4wjj 02/08/17 seller positive Many Thanks
 Profile  G1ZRN 14/07/17 seller positive Fast payer, good comms and a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks. Mike G1ZRN
 Profile  Sangoma 14/06/17 seller positive Well packed, quick delivery, straightforward easy deal, thanks
 Profile  2E0MCG 09/05/17 buyer positive well packed, and good value, easy to deal with, recommended
 Profile  G0IUW 05/05/17 seller positive Smooth transaction...quickly sent...well recommended
 Profile  M0MJA 17/04/17 buyer positive Fast payment good comms thanks very much indeed!
 Profile  g0vuh 13/04/17 seller positive Thanks a lot great to deal good communication
 Profile  TerryB 02/01/17 seller positive Great to deal with, highly recommended. As described and prompt posting. A+++
 Profile  2E0RTE 10/12/16 seller positive Thanks for a smooth deal, good comms and a pleasure do deal with, best 73
 Profile  clive 06/12/16 seller positive Item was as described and well packaged.
Thanks for a nice straightforward deal Shaun.
I look forward to our next one.
Cheers
Clive.
 Profile  G4YY 24/11/16 buyer positive Palstar in excellent condition very well packed great communication thanks very much
 Profile  jock51 05/11/16 buyer positive Excellent transaction with Shaun, good comms, paid straight away,
would deal with anytime, all the best,
 Profile  PaulGB 23/10/16 buyer positive Always straight forward, great comms. Enjoy mate 73
 Profile  G0KLD 14/09/16 buyer positive Great guy to deal with, Antenna as described, happy with the purchase.......Thanks Shaun.
 Profile  brynnaman 11/09/16 buyer positive No probs with Shaun meet up on time done deal.
Thanks Shaun.
 Profile  M0GMA 05/08/16 seller positive Goog comms.well packed.just as descibed.would deal again with Shaun very good for HRD.
 Profile  M0BNE 26/06/16 trade positive good man no problem here a1
 Profile  M0BNE 25/06/16 trade positive no problem at keeps word and very nice chap
 Profile  mw3hgd 17/06/16 buyer positive Easy to deal with and arrange meet. Recommended
 Profile  G4MKP 07/06/16 buyer positive Great trade once again with Shaun. Exactly as described, carefully packaged.
Thanks,
Tel/G4MKP
 Profile  m0hcu 05/06/16 buyer positive Quick response, and a good demo when picking up the equipment.
Pleasure to do business with.
 Profile  M0RDI 29/05/16 trade positive Shaun is a great guy, I did not fancy driving in a big city so he agreed to meet me elsewhere for an exchange of equipment and drove to an agreed location . Everything was perfect and as described. I would deal with him again he is a credit to the radio hobby thanks again Shaun I will listen out for you on 40 metres 73
 Profile  M0DNR 21/05/16 buyer positive A real joy to deal with very happy with item trouble free transaction would deal with again a credit to this site
 Profile  m0bhn 21/05/16 trade positive Another smooth deal,can fully recommend dealing with Shaun.
 Profile  PaulGB 13/05/16 buyer positive Great guy, fast payment, easy to deal with. Tnx 73
 Profile  M0ION 30/04/16 buyer positive Simple and easy transaction. Speedy payment. Good comms. Many thanks!
 Profile  G4NRT 01/03/16 seller positive Easy transaction and very fast delivery. I will be happy to deal again! Thanks
 Profile  G4YY 28/02/16 seller positive Very fast payer picked up when he said recommend credit to HRD thanks
 Profile  M0OBZ 13/02/16 seller positive Excellent deal AAAAA+++++
 Profile  2E0RCK 12/02/16 buyer positive Switch was delivered quickly and all works as it should, thanks Shaun will deal again.
 Profile  M1VHT 14/12/15 buyer positive Excellent buyer, super fast payment
AAAA++++
 Profile  G4FVZ 14/11/15 buyer positive Shaun was a gentlemen and excellent to deal with. This was a smooth transaction with rapid payment. Thank you Shaun.
 Profile  m0icj 02/11/15 trade positive Very smooth transaction.Wish all was like this.Thanks +++
 Profile  G1AJI 12/09/15 seller positive Many thanks for an easy, trouble free sale Shaun . Everything straightforward, 73 Michael
 Profile  G8VR 21/06/15 buyer positive Thanks Shaun, nice guy to deal with. Wd def recommend.
 Profile  2E1MPC 29/01/15 trade positive a good trade with shaun
 Profile  MI0SMK 18/01/15 seller positive Oops - left neutral feedback in error. Good swap Shaun - many thanks!
 Profile  MI0SMK 18/01/15 seller neutral Good swap Shaun - many thanks!
 Profile  clive 01/01/15 buyer positive Shaun collected and paid as arranged. Thanks for a nice easy deal. I look forward to our next one.
Hope you have fun learning how to use it !!!! Clive
 Profile  G0ONH 29/12/14 seller positive met shaun did the deal no problem thanks shaun
 Profile  M0ION 15/12/14 buyer positive Simple and easy transaction. Speedy payment. Good comms. Many thanks!
 Profile  2E0DLG 10/12/14 buyer positive Thanks for the prompt collection. Pleasure to meet you.
 Profile  M0OSH 09/12/14 seller positive Thanks for all Shaun anytime again
 Profile  M0VHC 21/11/14 trade positive thanks shaun, for a straight forward deal, top man
 Profile  GD1MIP 22/10/14 seller positive Item as described. Quickly despatched and well packed.
 Profile  M1DRK 17/10/14 buyer positive Thanks Shaun for a quick and easy transaction.
 Profile  2W0RLD 04/10/14 buyer positive many thanks for your custom and your speedy payment welcome back any time more gear listed soon
 Profile  G4AYU 30/09/14 seller positive Thanks Shaun
Nice to deal with you..great price...thanks
 Profile  2E0DJY 21/09/14 buyer positive Nice easy transaction credit to HRD would deal with Shaun again.++++
 Profile  Rum 16/09/14 seller positive Everything is perfect as always. Thanks Shaun.
 Profile  guzzalee 29/08/14 buyer positive on time paid in cash nice one shaun
 Profile  HOLDON 06/08/14 seller positive Bought two antenna switches and all went very smoothly.. Thanks for a good deal.
 Profile  M1AKT 26/07/14 seller positive Was nice to meet you Shaun, very happy with item purchased, ps, cheers for the coffee,Dave M1AKT.
 Profile  2e0msd 13/03/14 trade positive just brilliant.kept in touch,packed up the icom very carefully indeed.even included a printed manual because the old one had got pretty worn.totally genuine guy.thanks very much.
 Profile  M0ZMX 25/02/14 seller positive An absolute pleasure to deal with, highly recommended.
Great communication & a credit to HRD.
Thank you
Mark (m0zmx)
 Profile  Sangoma 25/02/14 seller positive Smooth deal, easy person to deal with, quick to post. Thanks
 Profile  G0rkl 24/02/14 trade positive excillent guy to deal with ,good comms thanks
 Profile  stepa 20/02/14 seller positive Nice to meet you Shaun ,Item was as described no hassle deal will deal any time A1 A1 A1
 Profile  M6DCC 19/02/14 buyer positive Thanks Shaun, Radio was like new , all worked as advertised at a good price, 100% genuine guy. Dongle works a treat having great fun with it :)
 Profile  G0LZX 15/02/14 buyer positive Great comms, paid by bank transfer, deals as they should be done

Cheers Shaun
 Profile  M0ION 04/02/14 seller positive Simple and easy transaction. Very speedy payment. Good comms. Many thanks! 73
 Profile  guzzalee 25/01/14 buyer positive cheers shaun many thanks +++++5+++++
 Profile  M0ANK 27/11/13 buyer positive No messing about transation smooth and easy the way it should be Thanks Mate.
 Profile  g1lov 17/10/13 seller positive Thanks Shaun kindle received today and wife very pleased.

keep her quiet for a bit ha ha
 Profile  MM6RLL 16/10/13 buyer positive received VSWR Meter this morning. Came well packed and in A1 condition as expected. thanks Shaun
 Profile  bambam 09/09/13 buyer positive Fast payer,good guy, good com's.
 Profile  quadking 08/09/13 trade positive Meet Shaun for face to face deal great guy , instant payment, good comm`s, what more can I say. could only recommend this HRD user A+++++
Tnx Terry 73.
 Profile  G0LZX 08/09/13 buyer positive Great deal shaun, i hope paul explained all and made you feel welcome, he said you were happy with the amp, enjoy it as much as i did mate

regards

ricky
 Profile  Sweep 13/08/13 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with, many thanks.
 Profile  M6AIU 06/08/13 seller positive Great item and service - highly recommended! Many thanks..
 Profile  drewbhoy1 05/08/13 seller positive Good seller .Well packed,fast delivery and good comms.Would highly recommend .Thanks Shaun
 Profile  MW0USK 17/06/13 seller positive Top seller all as described and well packed under plain cover!