ScorePositive Feedback
97 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
97 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0VQO 09/11/18 buyer positive Received the item as described and would happily buy off Shaun again
 Profile  spidermike 06/11/18 seller positive Shaun is great Guy, payed immediately, Excellent smooth transaction. Thanks Shaun.
 Profile  M0CSB 28/10/18 seller positive Thanks Shaun.
 Profile  m6vog 10/10/18 buyer positive Quick and simple sale, thanks
 Profile  G0UWK 13/08/18 seller positive It was a pleasure to meet you Shaun and thank you for holding onto the amplifier for Dave.
 Profile  G0UEX 09/08/18 seller positive A quick and pleasant deal, just as it should be. :)
 Profile  M0VPL 16/07/18 trade positive Shawn is a very nice guy, great to deal with and welcome for a brew any time. Thanks for deal Shawn. A top guy!
 Profile  MW0ZUS 06/07/18 buyer positive Shaun is a gentleman, truly reliable and trustworthy , Not a lot of people of this calibre around these days.

Thanks Shaun,
Terry
 Profile  M0ATV 03/07/18 seller positive Excellent chap, top notch piece of kit, very well packed, great comms throughout, a credit to the forum.
 Profile  peterpete 09/06/18 buyer positive Great to deal with Shaun, item was as advertised, well packaged fast and prompt, there is no problem to deal with Shaun A1+
 Profile  m0rcj 21/04/18 seller positive Bought equipment off Shaun , we met up half way as planned, spot on timing and gear as described and some !
We had a chat for a while and i found Shaun to be a really nice friendly bloke with good comms.
I wish all were like him when buying / selling ...it makes life much more easier.
Thank's Shaun.
 Profile  G0ONH 09/03/18 buyer positive no problem deal with shaun smooth and easy many thanks,
 Profile  G3VM 08/03/18 buyer positive Nice to meet you Shaun, keep in touch
 Profile  G0ASI 08/03/18 seller positive very good deal, prompt shipping and great communication, no hesitation in recommending Shaun, many thanks.
 Profile  MW0RKD 17/02/18 buyer positive Shaun communicated well and payed immediately after agreement was made. Excellent smooth transaction. Thanks Shaun.
 Profile  m6bmw 23/11/17 buyer positive well packed fast delivery very happy with item cheers shaun
 Profile  F4VPC 08/11/17 seller positive Thanks Shaun for a pleasant deal, item is exactly as described and delivered very quickly. I'd have no hesitation in dealing again. Best 73 Kelvin F4VPC
 Profile  GUS 01/10/17 seller positive A very good person to deal with. Would definately deal again with Shawn
 Profile  g4wjj 02/08/17 seller positive Many Thanks
 Profile  G1ZRN 14/07/17 seller positive Fast payer, good comms and a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks. Mike G1ZRN
 Profile  Sangoma 14/06/17 seller positive Well packed, quick delivery, straightforward easy deal, thanks
 Profile  2E0MCG 09/05/17 buyer positive well packed, and good value, easy to deal with, recommended
 Profile  G0IUW 05/05/17 seller positive Smooth transaction...quickly sent...well recommended
 Profile  M0MJA 17/04/17 buyer positive Fast payment good comms thanks very much indeed!
 Profile  g0vuh 13/04/17 seller positive Thanks a lot great to deal good communication
 Profile  royg0oyz 22/03/17 buyer positive shaun is a good chap to deal with.pm me and got item today thanks shaun i will deal with you again i say A+++++++
 Profile  TerryB 02/01/17 seller positive Great to deal with, highly recommended. As described and prompt posting. A+++
 Profile  2E0RTE 10/12/16 seller positive Thanks for a smooth deal, good comms and a pleasure do deal with, best 73
 Profile  clive 06/12/16 seller positive Item was as described and well packaged.
Thanks for a nice straightforward deal Shaun.
I look forward to our next one.
Cheers
Clive.
 Profile  2E0DCP 24/11/16 buyer positive Palstar in excellent condition very well packed great communication thanks very much
 Profile  jock51 05/11/16 buyer positive Excellent transaction with Shaun, good comms, paid straight away,
would deal with anytime, all the best,
 Profile  PaulGB 23/10/16 buyer positive Always straight forward, great comms. Enjoy mate 73
 Profile  G0KLD 14/09/16 buyer positive Great guy to deal with, Antenna as described, happy with the purchase.......Thanks Shaun.
 Profile  brynnaman 11/09/16 buyer positive No probs with Shaun meet up on time done deal.
Thanks Shaun.
 Profile  M0GMA 05/08/16 seller positive Goog comms.well packed.just as descibed.would deal again with Shaun very good for HRD.
 Profile  rhondo1 26/06/16 trade positive good man no problem here a1
 Profile  rhondo1 25/06/16 trade positive no problem at keeps word and very nice chap
 Profile  mw3hgd 17/06/16 buyer positive Easy to deal with and arrange meet. Recommended
 Profile  G4MKP 07/06/16 buyer positive Great trade once again with Shaun. Exactly as described, carefully packaged.
Thanks,
Tel/G4MKP
 Profile  m0hcu 05/06/16 buyer positive Quick response, and a good demo when picking up the equipment.
Pleasure to do business with.
 Profile  M0RDI 29/05/16 trade positive Shaun is a great guy, I did not fancy driving in a big city so he agreed to meet me elsewhere for an exchange of equipment and drove to an agreed location . Everything was perfect and as described. I would deal with him again he is a credit to the radio hobby thanks again Shaun I will listen out for you on 40 metres 73
 Profile  M0DNR 21/05/16 buyer positive A real joy to deal with very happy with item trouble free transaction would deal with again a credit to this site
 Profile  m0bhn 21/05/16 trade positive Another smooth deal,can fully recommend dealing with Shaun.
 Profile  PaulGB 13/05/16 buyer positive Great guy, fast payment, easy to deal with. Tnx 73
 Profile  M0ION 30/04/16 buyer positive Simple and easy transaction. Speedy payment. Good comms. Many thanks!
 Profile  G4NRT 01/03/16 seller positive Easy transaction and very fast delivery. I will be happy to deal again! Thanks
 Profile  2E0DCP 28/02/16 seller positive Very fast payer picked up when he said recommend credit to HRD thanks
 Profile  M0OBZ 13/02/16 seller positive Excellent deal AAAAA+++++
 Profile  2E0RCK 12/02/16 buyer positive Switch was delivered quickly and all works as it should, thanks Shaun will deal again.
 Profile  M1VHT 14/12/15 buyer positive Excellent buyer, super fast payment
AAAA++++
 Profile  G3OOP 09/12/15 buyer positive Pleased that you were happy with the purchase because you are a genuine buyer
 Profile  G4FVZ 14/11/15 buyer positive Shaun was a gentlemen and excellent to deal with. This was a smooth transaction with rapid payment. Thank you Shaun.
 Profile  m0icj 02/11/15 trade positive Very smooth transaction.Wish all was like this.Thanks +++
 Profile  G0GBZ 26/09/15 seller positive Please cancel previous feedback from me, I forgot to tick the correct positive box, So SORRY Shaun. Excellent HRD Member who collected as agreed, Would deal with anytime. A gent!
 Profile  G1AJI 12/09/15 seller positive Many thanks for an easy, trouble free sale Shaun . Everything straightforward, 73 Michael
 Profile  GW0IRT 10/07/15 buyer positive Item as described and sent promptly many thanks ...Phil
 Profile  G8VR 21/06/15 buyer positive Thanks Shaun, nice guy to deal with. Wd def recommend.
 Profile  2E1MPC 29/01/15 trade positive a good trade with shaun
 Profile  MI0SMK 18/01/15 seller positive Oops - left neutral feedback in error. Good swap Shaun - many thanks!
 Profile  MI0SMK 18/01/15 seller neutral Good swap Shaun - many thanks!
 Profile  clive 01/01/15 buyer positive Shaun collected and paid as arranged. Thanks for a nice easy deal. I look forward to our next one.
Hope you have fun learning how to use it !!!! Clive
 Profile  G0ONH 29/12/14 seller positive met shaun did the deal no problem thanks shaun
 Profile  M0ION 15/12/14 buyer positive Simple and easy transaction. Speedy payment. Good comms. Many thanks!
 Profile  2E0DLG 10/12/14 buyer positive Thanks for the prompt collection. Pleasure to meet you.
 Profile  M0OSH 09/12/14 seller positive Thanks for all Shaun anytime again
 Profile  M0VHC 21/11/14 trade positive thanks shaun, for a straight forward deal, top man
 Profile  G7OFR 13/11/14 trade positive Another stress free deal with Shaun. A great guy to deal with and good communications.
 Profile  GD1MIP 22/10/14 seller positive Item as described. Quickly despatched and well packed.
 Profile  M1DRK 17/10/14 buyer positive Thanks Shaun for a quick and easy transaction.
 Profile  2W0RLD 04/10/14 buyer positive many thanks for your custom and your speedy payment welcome back any time more gear listed soon
 Profile  G4AYU 30/09/14 seller positive Thanks Shaun
Nice to deal with you..great price...thanks
 Profile  2E0DJY 21/09/14 buyer positive Nice easy transaction credit to HRD would deal with Shaun again.++++
 Profile  Rum 16/09/14 seller positive Everything is perfect as always. Thanks Shaun.
 Profile  guzzalee 29/08/14 buyer positive on time paid in cash nice one shaun
 Profile  M0WMX 12/08/14 seller positive Smooth deal. Would recommend to others.
 Profile  HOLDON 06/08/14 seller positive Bought two antenna switches and all went very smoothly.. Thanks for a good deal.
 Profile  M1AKT 26/07/14 seller positive Was nice to meet you Shaun, very happy with item purchased, ps, cheers for the coffee,Dave M1AKT.
 Profile  2e0msd 13/03/14 trade positive just brilliant.kept in touch,packed up the icom very carefully indeed.even included a printed manual because the old one had got pretty worn.totally genuine guy.thanks very much.
 Profile  M0ZMX 25/02/14 seller positive An absolute pleasure to deal with, highly recommended.
Great communication & a credit to HRD.
Thank you
Mark (m0zmx)
 Profile  Sangoma 25/02/14 seller positive Smooth deal, easy person to deal with, quick to post. Thanks
 Profile  G0rkl 24/02/14 trade positive excillent guy to deal with ,good comms thanks
 Profile  stepa 20/02/14 seller positive Nice to meet you Shaun ,Item was as described no hassle deal will deal any time A1 A1 A1
 Profile  M6DCC 19/02/14 buyer positive Thanks Shaun, Radio was like new , all worked as advertised at a good price, 100% genuine guy. Dongle works a treat having great fun with it :)
 Profile  G0LZX 15/02/14 buyer positive Great comms, paid by bank transfer, deals as they should be done

Cheers Shaun
 Profile  M0ION 04/02/14 seller positive Simple and easy transaction. Very speedy payment. Good comms. Many thanks! 73
 Profile  guzzalee 25/01/14 buyer positive cheers shaun many thanks +++++5+++++
 Profile  M0ANK 27/11/13 buyer positive No messing about transation smooth and easy the way it should be Thanks Mate.
 Profile  g1lov 17/10/13 seller positive Thanks Shaun kindle received today and wife very pleased.

keep her quiet for a bit ha ha
 Profile  m5lro 16/10/13 seller positive First Rate, thanks Shaun for a smooth transaction 73
 Profile  MM6RLL 16/10/13 buyer positive received VSWR Meter this morning. Came well packed and in A1 condition as expected. thanks Shaun
 Profile  G7OFR 28/09/13 buyer positive Another straightforward deal with Shaun, fast no nonsense payment, highly recommended, as always.
 Profile  bambam 09/09/13 buyer positive Fast payer,good guy, good com's.
 Profile  quadking 08/09/13 trade positive Meet Shaun for face to face deal great guy , instant payment, good comm`s, what more can I say. could only recommend this HRD user A+++++
Tnx Terry 73.
 Profile  G0LZX 08/09/13 buyer positive Great deal shaun, i hope paul explained all and made you feel welcome, he said you were happy with the amp, enjoy it as much as i did mate

regards

ricky
 Profile  Sweep 13/08/13 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with, many thanks.
 Profile  M6AIU 06/08/13 seller positive Great item and service - highly recommended! Many thanks..
 Profile  drewbhoy1 05/08/13 seller positive Good seller .Well packed,fast delivery and good comms.Would highly recommend .Thanks Shaun
 Profile  MW0USK 17/06/13 seller positive Top seller all as described and well packed under plain cover!