ScorePositive Feedback
20 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
20 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  g7ntq 27/07/21 seller positive Excellent transaction, item arrived very well packaged and in very good condition.
 Profile  bonehead 10/06/21 seller positive excellent deal from Chris, radio was as described, and pretty much exactly what I wanted!
highly recommended.
cheers, Chris!
 Profile  M0IMM 07/11/20 seller positive Excellent communication and speedy delivery. Many thanks Chris, very pleased! :)
 Profile  mi0lpo 29/03/20 trade positive Thanks Chris .......Enjoy the Radio and get well soon
Completely hassle free transaction and nice to do business with you
 Profile  g4icd 03/12/19 buyer positive Super fast payment & customer A++++++++++
 Profile  dxm0gre 04/11/19 seller positive Chris is very good guy to deal with. I can recommend to all Thanks again Chris
 Profile  M6JYB 16/04/19 buyer positive Thanks Chris for a nice quick deal.

Jason
 Profile  G4KVT 14/04/19 trade positive A pleasure to meet you Chris and thank you for the trade with the IC-R20, a super radio and a super deal A++
 Profile  M0MBN 27/01/19 buyer positive Chris is a man of his word, if he says he will buy it, fast prompt payment pleasure to deal with
 Profile  M0IOD 13/01/19 buyer positive A really easy pleasant transaction. I wish all members were as reliable and true as this. Many thanks a real pleasure.
 Profile  M0CLS 30/12/18 buyer positive Paid straight away. Nice guy to deal with. Would recommend to anyone!
 Profile  G4OXD 21/12/18 buyer positive Very nice & smooth transaction. Will certainly deal with Chris again.
 Profile  M6PZW 04/12/18 buyer positive Excellent fast payment,no haggling and great to deal with.Highly recommended to all on the site,thanks again Mark M0xxg
 Profile  G4NRT 02/11/18 seller positive Easy transaction. Great communications! I would have absolutely no hesitation in dealing again! Tnx OM!
 Profile  jj21 01/11/18 seller positive Excellent easy transaction Chris.
Many Thanks
Jeff
 Profile  G4KVT 01/10/18 buyer positive Thanks Chris, enjoy the preamp; wishing you all the very best DX on 4m and beyond; 73, Jason
 Profile  G8KJI 24/09/18 trade positive First class - pleasure to do business.
 Profile  MM0XXW 13/08/18 buyer positive Chris is a 'diamond geezer' and an absolute pleasure to deal with!
 Profile  G6TAI 05/07/18 buyer positive Thanks Very Much fast to pay Great Coms Good person to deal with
 Profile  G4OXD 14/03/18 buyer positive Very smooth transaction fast payment.Will certainly deal again in the future