20 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0ZMX 29/12/23 seller positive Brilliant communication
Nicely packaged and posted promptly.
A credit to the Hobby. Thank you
 Profile  MM6OBN 08/11/23 buyer positive Thanks for the smooth sale of the speaker, I hope you enjoy it. Recommended buyer
 Profile  G3SMT 20/10/23 seller positive Fast responce, quick delivery and unit arrived safely.
Good to do business with - many thanks
Peter G3SMT
 Profile  m0rcj 01/12/22 seller positive Bought 2M radio off john, item was accurately described and well packaged and came in good time. thanks John.
 Profile  G0FQN 08/02/21 buyer positive Thanks for smooth transaction with good comms.
Great to deal with.
Mark and Pam.
 Profile  MW1RES 03/01/21 seller positive Great buy from John, very speedy delivery and well packed. Would highly recommend him to all HRD users. Many thanks
 Profile  PaulGB 10/12/20 buyer positive Easy comms.....good fun in fact ! & fast payment. Enjoy the headset. 73 Paul
 Profile  MM0TFU 31/07/20 buyer positive John was looking for something which I had, so I contacted him and we agreed a deal. Very easy to deal with and communication was great, so much so that the deal was completed face to face (social distancing, of course) the very next day. Thanks.
 Profile  gm6tvr 22/06/18 buyer positive First class transaction and a no hassle deal with John, glad that you like the kit, great communication, hope to deal again.
Good luck John,

John
 Profile  G4LXI 15/02/17 trade positive Thanks John, good to deal with you.
 Profile  G0WYD 10/02/17 seller positive Cheers big man

the p[art has just landed, perfect I can now do away with silly switches.

thanks...bob.
 Profile  gm0gfv 26/02/16 buyer positive Great person to deal with great comms Thanks John
 Profile  bonehead 13/10/15 buyer positive quick payment, good communication.
recommended!
 Profile  G3VNH 11/10/15 seller positive Excellent communicator. Absolutely no problems dealing with John.
 Profile  G4YY 15/04/15 trade positive John is a great guy to deal with no hassle straight forward deal gear A1 many thanks
 Profile  G4NRT 27/03/15 seller positive Excellent communications (what you'd expect from another radio amateur). Excellent item, sensibly priced, well packed and very promptly sent. I'd have no hesitation in buying from John again!

David G4NRT
 Profile  MW3FLI 20/08/14 buyer positive John bought an Icom speaker from myself, communication was perfect and payment immediate, very easy transaction...Regards Colin
 Profile  2W0RLD 01/06/14 buyer positive super customer and super fast payment welcome back any time would defo deal again
 Profile  M3TFM TOL 20/02/14 buyer positive Quick and easy transaction, no troubles, will deal with John again 100%.
 Profile  m6wsb 11/12/13 trade positive great person to deal with top man will deal again some time good luck