ScorePositive Feedback
45 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
45 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0mws 30/10/23 seller positive No problems dealing with Frank.
Excellent comms and paid promptly.
Would happily do future deals with him.
 Profile  G4OXD 26/01/23 seller positive A very nice smooth trasaction with Frank.Paid straight away.Will certainly deal again in the future.
 Profile  G0PNM 10/05/22 trade positive Good comms and a great all round experience. Thanks Frank.
Pete.
 Profile  GU4EON 10/03/22 buyer positive Frank was a great guy to sell to, no pressure on delivery time and only too happy to communicate with.
Hope to work you on the HW8 one day. 73 Mike
 Profile  G8VR 13/07/21 trade positive Top guy Frank & old school trustworthy. Most def recommended.
 Profile  M0CDL 26/05/21 trade positive Nice to have a pleasant and easy trade with you Frank, Thank you. John M0CDL Fists
 Profile  2M0XDS 29/04/21 buyer positive Excellent Service,Morse Key was well packed,very happy indeed

thanks

Donald
 Profile  G4KZY 29/03/21 buyer positive Thank you Frank. I enjoyed dealing with you. Super communications, very straightforward, paid promptly and overall you are a first class chap.
 Profile  G0WYD 27/03/21 seller positive Top man, what a nice radio and in top condition, thank you sir, Bob g0wyd
 Profile  MM0JTV 03/01/21 trade positive top guy and a pleasure to deal with HNY
 Profile  M0CLS 19/12/20 buyer positive Nice bloke to deal with. Paid straight away. I would recommend him to anyone.
 Profile  M1ABK 30/11/20 seller positive Superb communication and a great guy, what more can you I s ay - excellent A+++
 Profile  2E0HVD 20/11/20 trade positive Excellent trade with frank no messing and a great guy
 Profile  sedge 12/01/18 buyer positive lovely man to deal with, first class goods and service.
diolch
don gw3rvg
 Profile  G0WYD 11/01/18 seller positive great chap to deal with had the goods here faster than 10 fast things. :) *****
 Profile  G0AYD 18/08/16 trade positive Frank is a true gent great man to deal with.
highly recommended fantastic communication.
 Profile  G0PNM 24/07/15 seller positive Frank is a great guy and offered to help in my search for a QRP ATU. The item was well packed and delivered quickly. Frank is a true gent and I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again.... Thanks Frank... Pete
 Profile  M0NRD 17/02/15 seller positive Frank is a pleasure to do business with. Item as described, rapidly despatched, excellently packed and great communication.
 Profile  M0DNR 12/01/15 buyer positive thank you frank a real pleasure to deal with very happy with items well packaged and described would deal with again highly recommended
 Profile  m0ajj 15/11/14 seller positive Nice to meet Frank a true gent, deal went well would recommend to all --thanks Paul.
 Profile  Sweep 14/09/14 seller positive Great to meet you Frank. Many that's for a deal easily done. Hwyl fawr.
 Profile  M1DRK 21/08/14 buyer positive Cheers Frank pleasure doing business with you,
Quick and Easy

73 De Andy..
 Profile  G3UGK 18/08/14 seller positive Top guy. Met as arranged and did the deal. Many thanks Frank.
 Profile  m0rcj 21/07/14 seller positive Arranged to meet Frank halfway and he was there before the time agreed,we had a little chat and I found Frank to be a really nice guy. Goods as described and I am happy. would deal again anytime...Thanks Frank.
 Profile  M0VHC 08/03/14 buyer positive nic straightfoward deal, thanks frank
 Profile  kaosss 17/01/14 seller positive Even better than described and what a top bloke, nice one Frank, a credit to the site :)
 Profile  GW0EDC 10/11/13 seller positive Good bloke to deal with both buying and selling, Its nice to meet genuine people. Happy to recommend this guy.
 Profile  GW0EDC 10/11/13 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with, no nonsense, swift payment and thoroughly nice guy. Highly recommended.
 Profile  EI2HW 09/11/13 trade positive Many thanks Frank 110%genuine pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  g7pan 03/10/13 seller positive Nice guy to deal with ,great comms ,can't be faulted ,thanks.
 Profile  G0UBX 15/09/13 buyer positive Nice to meet you Frank and no more hold ups after the meeting. It was almost 22:00 by the time we finally got home. Need to start looking now for its replacement.
 Profile  Lanco 08/09/13 buyer positive Thank you frank pleasure meeting you we got there in the end haha ! Very happy cheers Lance
 Profile  M5ABP 23/08/13 seller positive Frank is an excellent guy to deal with. The radio was in even better condition than the description, well packed and swiftly delivered. I would no hesitation in recommending anyone to deal with him.
Dave
 Profile  M1DRK 13/08/13 buyer positive Thank you Frank for a smooth transaction.

Many Thanks

Andy..
 Profile  MM6CWN 29/07/13 seller positive Antenna exactly as described and delivered quickly. All good thanks.
 Profile  g4ylb 09/07/13 buyer positive Nice chap and great to do business with
 Profile  m6bmw 06/06/13 buyer positive great guy good comm fast delivery 100% recommended
 Profile  M0ION 22/05/13 seller positive Smooth & straight forward deal, good comms, antenna as described & fast delivery. Many thanks 73
 Profile  TerryB 24/04/13 seller positive Straight forward deal, good communications, as described and prompt posting. A+++
 Profile  oldskool 02/04/13 buyer positive Swift Payment pleasure to do business with.
 Profile  M0OEG 29/03/13 seller positive WHAT A GREAT CHAP FRANK IS HE DESCRIBED THE HUSTLER 5BTV AS USED IT LOOK'S BRAND NEW AND NEVER USED... 101% TRUSTED CHAP WOULD DEAL / BUY FROM HIM ANYTIME.. GOOD LUCK GOOD DX FRANK CHEERS
 Profile  M0KCM 20/03/13 buyer positive Great communication. Paid instantly with paypal. Would be happy to trade again without any worries.

thanks - Ian - M0KCM