ScorePositive Feedback
28 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
28 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0TXP 07/03/24 buyer positive Keith is a top man and a pleasure to do bussiness with, cheers keith
 Profile  M0MTD 25/05/23 buyer positive Great guy fast payment and good chat. A please to do business with.
Take care
73 Tony M0MTD
 Profile  2E0MCG 27/01/21 buyer positive very easy to deal with,very helpful
 Profile  g7btp 30/10/20 trade positive many thanks for fast payment A1
 Profile  G0WYD 25/09/20 buyer positive Thank you sir, just how it should smooth as silk, bob.g0wyd
 Profile  M0PJX 02/11/19 seller positive Top man to deal with,service,comms 100%.
 Profile  M5ET 26/06/19 seller positive Fantastic dealing with Keith - true to his word, genuine, and the items were exactly as he described. Posted fast, didn't charge extra for the postage, and asked reasonable amounts for the items. A credit to HRD, and would gladly trade with him again. Thanks!
 Profile  M0MBN 13/05/19 buyer positive Many thanks Keith for the fast payment pleasure to deal with you. a man of his word A+++
 Profile  m0zag 02/05/19 buyer positive Arrived today in new condition as described. Very fast dispatch as well and well packed
73 gaz
 Profile  M6JYB 29/04/19 buyer positive A true Gentleman.. An absolute pleasure to have a deal with Keith.. Many thanks .. Jason
 Profile  M6PZW 18/12/17 buyer positive Great to deal with u Keith,fast payment and loads of good comes.Recomended to all on the site.Mark
 Profile  G0ONH 22/10/17 seller positive met keith at my house did the deal smashing fella to deal with.no problems thanks keith
 Profile  2E0LGZ 11/10/16 seller positive Keith is a true gentleman and scholar and a pleasure to deal with
 Profile  G4NRT 26/08/16 seller positive Excellent and very easy transaction. Great communications and very fast turnaround. I'd have no hesitation in dealing with Keith again! Thanks OM and 73
 Profile  m0ajj 18/02/16 buyer positive an excellent transaction with Keith reccomend thanks Paul.
 Profile  MI0SMK 14/02/15 buyer positive Fast dispatch, well packaged & as described. Many thanks Keith.
 Profile  G0WZB 10/02/15 seller positive Autotuner exactly as described Second purchase from Keith and another Perfect service.
Thanks Keith
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  G0WZB 07/02/15 seller positive Filter exactly as described, Excellent emails and great to deal with. Thanks Keith
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  2E0LGZ 07/02/15 buyer positive Keith is a very kind man and a pleasure to deal with
Thank you Keith
 Profile  2E0DQQ 27/01/15 seller positive Spot on Keith! - a real pleasure to deal with. Enjoy the radio - you'll have great fun with it! :-)
 Profile  G0PNM 20/01/15 buyer positive I only dealt with Keith over the telephone. A lovely chap to chat with and a genuine person to deal with. I hope to meet you again someday!
73's from Cornwall.. Pete
 Profile  G8OST 17/06/14 buyer positive Keith is a gentleman, good communications and fast payment, I would be happy deal with Keith again.
 Profile  M6JYB 13/10/12 seller positive Thanks for the quick deal Keith...Enjoy the radio.
 Profile  M1BAZ 16/09/12 buyer positive Keith bought some equipment from me. Concise and prompt communication throughout..followed by prompt payment. I'd happily deal with Keith again. Pat M1BAZ.
 Profile  2W0RLD 31/08/12 buyer positive super guy and super fast payment very nice guy to deal with i hope to do many more deals with keith cheers m8
 Profile  G0UWK 27/04/12 buyer positive Met Keith today he purchased an expensive item from me. A real pleasure to deal with and true gentlemen, communication 100%. Keith you are a credit to our hobby thank you.