ScorePositive Feedback
16 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
16 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  bigguy 15/08/20 seller positive what a fantastic guy gret to meat you yesterday buddy
and hope to catch you on the air

Simon
 Profile  G4NYC 25/03/15 seller positive All as described. Excellent Service.
G4NYC.
 Profile  G0UAZ 04/08/14 buyer positive Thanks Ed for a simple, quick and easy deal. Nice to meet fellow HRD member. Hope to deal with you again in the future. :)
 Profile  M0ANK 27/11/13 buyer positive Ed was great to deal with and I hope he enjoys his purchase. Thanks ED
 Profile  M0HIO 22/11/13 trade positive Nice to meet you Ed, sorry I didn't have more time, a pleasure to deals with and another great credit to HRD. A++++++
 Profile  quadking 16/11/13 seller positive Real smooth deal, instant payment, no hassel, first time deal hope it one of many. Top HRD user A++++++ Tnx Eddie.
 Profile  G4OXD 07/11/13 buyer positive Fast payment good comms a pleaser to do business.Wish all was the same.
 Profile  g1hsg 23/08/13 buyer positive Top guy to deal with. Excellent comms and immediate payment - if only all transactions were this smooth !!
 Profile  g0ejl 03/08/13 buyer neutral
 Profile  G4TUF 24/07/13 buyer positive Cheers Ed. A pleasure to deal with you.
 Profile  M0YBC 18/07/13 buyer positive thanks ED pleasure to deal with hope to again
 Profile  markd 06/07/13 buyer positive TO EVERY ONE THE NEUTRAL FEEDBACK WAS
A MISTAKE WITH MY FAT FINGER &
FOUR EYES. SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE ED.
ALL THE BEST MARK.
 Profile  markd 06/07/13 buyer positive top man . great comms. very fast payer.
a credit to HRD . would deal with him again.
many thx mark.
 Profile  G1ZRN 15/05/13 trade positive Payment received very quickly, pleasure to deal with. Cheers, Mike G1ZRN.
 Profile  2M0ONW 14/05/13 trade positive Tnx ed a pleasure doing business with you a top notch guy with very fast payment 100%