ScorePositive Feedback
215 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
215 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G8WBO 23/03/24 seller positive Good deal. Radio exactly as described. Promptly shipped.
 Profile  2M0BEC 30/01/24 seller positive Items all arrived as expected would buy from again.
 Profile  G0WZB 28/01/24 trade positive Purchased a Signal Link from Keith and was exactly as described, Also delivered by hand Can't get better than that!
Thanks
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  M0OAT 27/01/24 seller positive Purchased a MAT-10 QRP ATU from Keith arrived swiftly and in excellent condition, impressed with service thanks
 Profile  guzzalee 16/01/24 buyer positive no nonsense from Keith topman +++++5+++++
 Profile  G3KLN 06/01/24 seller positive Great Seller , excellent communication , fast despatch of equipment and exact description of equiment .
 Profile  G4NYC 21/12/23 trade positive Thank you for info. No one else bothered including the manufacturer.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  M0IOD 14/12/23 buyer positive Thanks Keith great to see you , eliable as always cheers fella and all the best.
 Profile  PaulGB 23/11/23 seller positive Completely genuine, great comms, proper nice guy. Tnx Keith
 Profile  G4RNI 23/11/23 buyer positive Hassle free transaction. Thanks for that one, Keith!
 Profile  MM0XXW 05/11/23 trade positive Keith’s a top-bloke, true to his word and superb equipment, many thanks mate!
 Profile  MM0BFF 10/10/23 buyer positive Fast dispatch of ATU, no issues, perfect.
 Profile  guzzalee 26/07/23 seller positive topman keith full marks from me +++++
 Profile  M1DRK 22/07/23 seller positive Once again a pleasure to deal with Keith.

73 Andy
 Profile  MI0SMK 30/04/23 seller positive Best seller on HRD! Radio absolutely first class, like new. Great comms & not only did Keith go out of his way to get the radio to me next day - he even repackaged the radio and accessories to get within weight limits and saved me a packet in postage! I feel like I need to buy something else from Keith again soon just to enjoy the great customer service & retail therapy again! Hats off to you Keith - top man :-)
 Profile  G0WYD 06/04/23 buyer positive Top man is Keith i sent the wrong mic but no Argo what so ever a phone call and we are sorted, thanks sir, bob.
 Profile  M0DXR 22/03/23 trade positive A pleasure to deal with. Thanks Keith.
 Profile  Swlgs 28/02/23 buyer positive Great buyer made it a very easy transaction thanks
 Profile  g1tai 13/01/23 seller positive Good comms and fast delivery well packaged. Couldn't have been better.
 Profile  M0IMM 26/11/22 buyer positive An easy and excellent deal with Keith. Great communication and no hassles....exactly how it should be! :)
 Profile  m0rcj 12/09/22 seller positive Quick and easy deal with Keith, item posted quickly and very well packed. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.
Top guy and cheers Keith.
 Profile  m0hms 06/07/22 buyer positive Another straight foreward deal with Keith, never any problems Many Thanks.
 Profile  m0dqw 03/04/22 buyer positive Fast payment, great comms, would welcome any deal in the future. Cheers!
 Profile  G3WKL 27/01/22 buyer positive Good smooth transaction, quick payment and good communications. A pleasure to deal with you Keith
 Profile  G8VR 16/01/22 buyer positive Top bloke - wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
 Profile  M0ZMX 27/08/21 seller positive Keith contacted me via text as I had put a post containing my mobile contact number in the wanted section of this site.

All I can say is thank you Keith, you are a sincere pleasure to deal with. An extremely pleasant and helpful gentleman of his word.
A true ambassador to the hobby. Item was better than expected and packed and shipped quickly with care. Thank you. Mark m0zmx.
 Profile  M0HPF 24/06/21 seller positive Thanks Keith for the well cared radio and quick delivery. Great comms and pleasure to deal again. 73s Glit
 Profile  M0RWA 10/06/21 seller positive Excellent transaction couldnt ask for any more Thanks Keith
 Profile  Scotsmen 18/03/21 seller positive Thankyou for quick service. 73s
 Profile  M6NFT 20/01/21 seller positive Thanks Keith ,as described fast delivery a pleasure to deal with
 Profile  G0UBX 30/12/20 seller positive Thanks Keith, very nice guy to deal with and quick delivery well packed.
 Profile  M0DKR 08/11/20 seller positive Easy deal as described a true gent ..
 Profile  G0WZB 10/10/20 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with.
Many Thanks
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  G6MND 04/08/20 buyer positive Pleasant guy pleasure to meet great transaction hope your happy with you purchase, cheers
 Profile  G4HTZ 11/07/20 seller positive Next day delivery from Keith ...great communication...no hassle purchase ...as it should be ...thanks Keith ...hopefully deal again sometime A+++
 Profile  dxm0gre 30/06/20 trade positive Enjoyed meeting Keith lovely person honest and very trustworthy kit was as described after the deal I am one happy radio ham thank you Keith
 Profile  G4OXD 11/06/20 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with Kieth straight forward transaction new what he wanted. Will certainly deal again in the future.
 Profile  gm7vsb 27/05/20 buyer positive Great dealing with Keith, prompt payment, no hassles and good communication.
 Profile  M6PZW 19/05/20 buyer positive Really good t meet u Keith,glad linear is what u was after.Keith is a credit to the hobby and to HRD,shame more r not like Keith.100%trustworthy.
 Profile  G7UFO 09/04/20 buyer positive Fast payment, speedy collection and even sent me a picture of the antenna in its new home!

Thanks for a smooth transaction Keith, 73.
 Profile  G0FHT 26/01/20 buyer positive Thanks Keith for your prompt payment and a hassle free transaction.
 Profile  G0FHT 26/01/20 buyer positive Thanks Keith for your prompt payment and a hassle free transaction.
 Profile  2E0JGR 15/01/20 buyer positive Keith offered good communications back and forth between us as well as a quick and simple deal, I really could not ask for better buyer to deal with.
 Profile  g1gwn 15/01/20 buyer positive Well another deal with Keith,radio as described.
Will no doubt have many more deals with Keith.
many thanks Peter g0sln/g1gwn
 Profile  M0GMA 29/12/19 buyer positive Keith is the very best person I have ever dealt with
His communications are the best very very fast payment
Arrived at meet up point exactly the same time as me
We had a very good chat .
He is a great member of HRD and can be well trusted
I would recommend Keith to everyone without doubt.
He is one of the very best thanks Keith 73s.
Hope you all enjoy your party night out stay safe and well
All the best for 2020.
 Profile  G0ONH 19/11/17 buyer positive very smooth transaction with keith again,you will not get any problems dealing wih keith.
 Profile  M0ANK 03/11/17 trade positive Pleasure to deal with you Keith and very pleased with my purchase. Thanks
 Profile  2M0BEC 25/07/17 trade positive Great purchase very happy and would buy from again
 Profile  g1gwn 13/07/17 trade positive As usual a great radio from a gentleman. I have known Keith for many years hes a star.A cracking deal once again.Many thanks.
Look forward to another deal in the future.Peter g0sln/g1gwn
 Profile  G7SBK 25/06/17 buyer positive Fast payment, grate comm's, pleasure to deal with.
Thanks Keith for a smooth transaction.
 Profile  M0IOD 20/06/17 seller positive Quality radio from Keith spot on as normal Cheers
 Profile  G2FHF 20/06/17 seller positive Really good seller. Provided updates at every step of the process. Top man.
 Profile  G0ONH 20/05/17 seller positive mni thanks keith,as you stated, very fast postage,no probs.regards baz
 Profile  gm6tvr 09/05/17 buyer positive Yet another meet up and multi deal with Keith, smooth deals done as per usual, and no huffing or puffing, we actually spent more time chatting about life over tea and coffee than we did dealing.
I heard the tremendous results of your new set up on air last night Keith, I am delighted for you, good luck with future missions also.
Absolute top man, and again, many thanks, 73, John
 Profile  G0LZX 07/05/17 buyer positive always great to deal with keith, top man, thanks you
 Profile  M1DRK 22/04/17 seller positive Cheers Keith, nice and easy to do business great ATU.

73 De Andy
 Profile  gm6tvr 19/03/17 buyer positive Well here we are again, another great deal between Keith and myself, no huffing or puffing, deal sorted out in seconds via telephone.
Enjoyed your visit Keith (again), sorry that you travelled in such poor weather conditions?
Good luck, an absolute pleasure doing business with you.

John - gm6tvr
 Profile  G8OST 11/03/17 buyer positive Thanks for a really quick and easy transaction Keith. I would definitely deal again without hesitation, Bob.
 Profile  M6JYB 02/03/17 seller positive Many thanks for a pleasant transaction Keith..

Very pleased with the radio..

Regards.

Jason.
 Profile  M0VMT 23/02/17 buyer positive Smooth transaction top guy a credit to this community.....
 Profile  G0TSH 15/02/17 seller positive Perfect, wish all sellers were like Keith. Regards G0TSH
 Profile  2E0PJY 09/02/17 buyer positive What an example to to all on HRD, a genuine and honest guy and an absolute pleasure to deal with. We traded a radio and it was the smoothest transaction I have done. Thanks Keith hope we meet on the bands sometime.

73 from 2E0PJY
 Profile  M0UNN 30/01/17 buyer positive Very fast payment and smooth deal! Thanks!
Jay M0UNN
 Profile  G3VM 22/01/17 seller positive Thankyou for coming down to see me Keith, it was a pleasure, enjoy your new toy too, cheers
 Profile  2E0JGR 20/01/17 buyer positive A great HRD member to deal with, precise and quick payment and good communication's through out.
 Profile  G0WYD 11/01/17 seller positive great chap,to,deal,with

mic arrived sooner than expected and as described

regards and thank,you

bob.g0wyd
 Profile  MM0BFF 07/01/17 seller positive Fast payment, good comms as always from Keith A+
 Profile  G4NRT 08/12/16 seller positive Easy transaction. Great communications. I would gladly deal with Keith again! 73
 Profile  stepa 30/11/16 seller positive Thank you Keith superb guy easy communications would deal any time A1A1A1A Thanks once again.
 Profile  PaulGB 25/11/16 buyer positive Superb chap to deal with, great comms, no hassle. 100% deal with Keith again. TU
 Profile  2E0GBQ 15/11/16 trade positive another fantastic deal with Keith you wont get nothing but a good deal with him, be it buying,selling or trading.If you are thinking about dealing with Keith in the words of Nike "just do it"
 Profile  G0LZX 17/10/16 buyer positive spot on guy, wud choose keith to deal with any day of the week

thanks mate
 Profile  M0CLS 05/10/16 buyer positive Great guy, paid without issue and good comms A********
 Profile  2E0IWX  27/09/16 buyer positive Very smooth straight forward deal. Packaging was exceptional, took me ages to unwrap. Great comms 5*

Thanks
 Profile  Rogneil 24/09/16 buyer positive Great deal and excellent comms! Highly recommended. Thanks Keith!
 Profile  williemak27 13/09/16 buyer positive Keith is great to deal with will deal again no prob
Thanks keith
 Profile  williemak27 13/09/16 buyer positive
 Profile  G4HTZ 23/08/16 buyer positive Another great deal with Keith for 2m radio ..quick dispatch ..great communication ....thanks again Keith
 Profile  M0IOD 22/06/16 buyer positive Keith is a top guy and arrived bang on time as normal. Nice bit chat and as always .I am always pleased when I arrange a deal with Keith as his word is his bond. Thanks
 Profile  G3POG 07/06/16 seller positive Absolute top class - Keith is a real gentleman to deal with. First class transaction. Highly recommended. Many thanks Keith
 Profile  2e0tck 06/06/16 seller positive Bought a ft 2000 of Keith, top bloke, cracking radio.

Cheers Paul
 Profile  G0HFL 17/05/16 trade positive Keith very kindly bought my Flex 1500. A pleasure to deal with and great comms. No messing about.
I would happily sell and buy from Keith.
Kind Regards. Best 73

Nick G0HFL
 Profile  G4WLI 17/05/16 buyer positive Thanks very much Keith, a true altruistic act.
The last of a dying breed of gentlemen.
Hope to contact you on the bands....
 Profile  M0NYW 07/05/16 buyer positive Keith was a pleasure to deal with! Excellent comms, as described and fast dispatch!
 Profile  yorkshirepud67 30/04/16 seller positive Mast as described. .. perfect for our needs... thanks Keith
 Profile  2E0GBQ 25/04/16 buyer positive always good to deal with Keith top bloke one of the good guys,im sure hes gonna end up going home with my parrot one day lol
 Profile  m6xre 05/04/16 seller positive Top bloke. Good comms, friendly, quick to pay. A+++ as they say on ebay. Thanks again Keith.
 Profile  2E0FPP 23/02/16 seller positive top bloke .... will deal will Keith 100% again
 Profile  garym1rec 24/01/16 buyer positive Many thanks Keith hope to deal again in the future..
 Profile  M0TXP 16/01/16 seller positive Fast delivery and good comms, Thanks Keith
 Profile  M0IMM 17/12/15 seller positive Many thanks for a great deal Keith. Looking forward to having a few days break and having a play!!
 Profile  G4HTZ 10/12/15 buyer positive Great deal with Keith ..great communications , posted immediately , recommended to deal with
 Profile  G4MJA 06/12/15 buyer positive Nice to meet Keith again after many years. Keith is a gentleman & a pleasure to do business with. Thanks for a pleasant transaction Keith.
 Profile  M0VHC 03/12/15 buyer positive keith is a joy to deal with,thanks mate
 Profile  2E0GBQ 29/11/15 buyer positive keith has been a star to me in the past and today,picked my 7600 up from Rickys while he was down there and then bought a auto tuner from me while he was here.Great guy and always genuine be it buying or selling one of the good guys
 Profile  G0LZX 29/11/15 buyer positive always a pleasure to deal with keith, even did a local guy a huge favour and picked a radio up for him while he was here.

genuine nice guy

cheers
 Profile  G0rkl 17/10/15 buyer positive as decribed, easy deal ,well well packed, next del,would by again thanks keith
 Profile  m6sle 12/10/15 seller positive hi bought icom radio from keith very good seller and nice guy very honest would certainly recommend keith and I would not hesitate to buy off him in the near future thanks again keith from stuart M6 SLE
 Profile  stanrad55 11/10/15 seller positive great guy first class deal cheers
 Profile  MM3PTS 10/10/15 seller positive Great guy to deal with , dealt with Keith before and look forward to our next deal . Keith's one of the good guys on here , Item was better than described .Cheers Keith all the best down there mate .
Paul
 Profile  2e0tck 12/08/15 seller positive Top man, top seller, picked up an mc50 for my collection, good nick & well packaged.
 Profile  stalker-xx 04/08/15 trade positive
 Profile  stalker-xx 04/08/15 trade positive This man is a gem to deal with bought all my 830s line up and great guy very fast payment and comms enjoy keith .
 Profile  gm6tvr 04/07/15 buyer positive Great to meet up with top man Keith again, you are more than welcome to visit at any time, even if you are buying nowt!!!
Look after those new wheels too!!!

John
 Profile  G0TSH 24/05/15 buyer positive Collected paid cash, a superb easy deal just as they all should be. Many Thanks Keith
 Profile  2E0SCM 17/05/15 seller positive Good dealing with Keith no problems
 Profile  G4OXD 07/05/15 seller positive Fast payment a Very smooth transaction.Keith is a credit to HRD.Will certainly deal again in the future.Even if the Post office messes up.
 Profile  gm6tvr 13/02/15 trade positive Aye, no problem Keith, great to do business with you too, all the very best, John - gm6tvr
 Profile  G4YY 29/01/15 buyer positive Filter A1 smooth deal would deal with again thanks
 Profile  M6XMA 28/11/14 seller positive Thanks Keith :) Great communication and mic in tip top condition and brand new as stated. Just what I've been looking for and will definitely look out for your sales in future. A real pleasure to deal with you. Cheers Dave M6XMA
 Profile  M1DRK 26/11/14 seller positive super quick and easy wish all deals where this easy.
Cheers Keith

73 De Andy..
 Profile  G7BZC 12/11/14 trade positive ATU delivered in top condition as described, great communication all the way through to delivery.

Credit to HRD..
thanks
73's
Roy
 Profile  MI0SMK 11/11/14 seller positive Thanks Keith. Great masthead p/amp & speedy dispatch. Cheers!
 Profile  M6POA 09/11/14 seller positive Brilliant deal, many thanks.
 Profile  gm6tvr 04/11/14 buyer positive Top man, great crack, hope to meet up again Keith when you have more time, thanks, John
 Profile  G0AYD 21/10/14 trade positive Bonny lad..
Youre a credit to the hobby and to HRD.
100% Reliable and all round great bloke.
 Profile  MM0WAX 16/10/14 buyer positive Another easy transaction , good communication and as good as his word, cheers Keith.
 Profile  G0WZB 13/10/14 seller positive Pleasure to deal with, Highly recommended
Thanks Keith
Brian G0WZB
 Profile  bigguy 09/10/14 buyer positive What a Top Bloke would not take any money just wanted Feed Back
So Here it is
Thanks again
Recommend 1000% :)
 Profile  G8EUX 08/10/14 seller positive Great to deal with, very fast post, many thanks
 Profile  MM0WAX 06/10/14 buyer positive Paid promptly, easy pleasant deal, cheers Keith
 Profile  alcon19 05/10/14 buyer positive Another Straight Forward deal with Keith its just so easy dealing with this guy looking forward to the next time a real Gent Cheers Keith. Alan G0DHI
 Profile  guzzalee 13/08/14 seller positive many thanks keith great item and 100% comms
highly recommend keith
 Profile  G3VNH 12/08/14 buyer positive Prompt and rapid despatch. Just as deals should be conducted.
 Profile  G0NAJ 12/08/14 buyer positive Easy transaction, prompt delivery, great to deal with you, thanks...
 Profile  popliver 11/08/14 seller positive Top guy to deal with, fast delivery and good communication.
 Profile  m0hcu 09/08/14 buyer positive Arranged a pickup at short notice, great antenna, great price, good bloke!
 Profile  mm0zbh 09/08/14 seller positive All received this morning, thanks for sorting this out.
 Profile  stepa 02/08/14 seller positive item arrived as stated very well packed good communication thanks Keith , Will deal anytime A1 A1
 Profile  M0ZCM 09/07/14 buyer positive Really happy, item as described, nice easy transaction
 Profile  MW0MVM 26/06/14 seller positive Excellent deal, thanks very much Keith, top guy to deal with, great item and super fast deliver...AAA+++++
 Profile  MI0JLC 04/06/14 seller positive Bought the Yaesu MD-200 from Kieth. Arrived 100% as promised and well packaged. Excellent com's and no hassle sale. many thanks. Steve
 Profile  G1HQK 22/05/14 seller positive Easy trade with Keith item as new would deal again thanks
 Profile  M0IOD 20/05/14 seller positive Great gear, great guy.Always a pleasure to deal with Keith who is honest as the day is long. Many thanks
 Profile  G7OFR 14/05/14 buyer positive another deal done with Keith super fast payment and very good coms would deal with Keith all day long.
 Profile  MI5 HIL 03/05/14 seller positive QUICK SALE ,FAST DELIVERY AND GOOD COMMS ,CHEERS KEITH AND THANKS, BRIAN.
 Profile  gaz1969uk 02/04/14 buyer positive Great guy to deal with, quick payment and good comms. cheers :)
 Profile  roadrunner 25/03/14 buyer positive Keith's a very pleasant person to deal with, radio was as described if not better.
thanks very much
Paul
 Profile  M0SAT 13/03/14 seller positive Quick comms. Quick delivery. Well packed. As advertised. Highly recommended. Thanks Keith.
 Profile  M0MWC 09/02/14 seller positive Bought a radio from Keith, he's a good honest guy, I'd have no hesitation in buying again from him.
Thanks Keith - The Radio is a beauty!
 Profile  G1XGM 31/01/14 seller positive Radio well packed and sent Promptly.Thanks Keith.
 Profile  G7OFR 21/01/14 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with you again Keith. and even called and collected the radio.Paid same day deal was done with good comms throughout. Textbook transaction. Gentleman & top bloke!
 Profile  G7OFR 16/01/14 seller positive Smooth transaction. Item as described, very well packed and very fast delivery. Good too do business with you Keith.
 Profile  m6wsb 16/01/14 seller positive Keith is a top person to deal with, would happily deal with him again, Thanks Keith a proper Gentleman all the best stephen 73
 Profile  G0PNM 08/01/14 seller positive I posted a 'Wanted' ad for a couple of traps to make an end fed trapped wire for an antenna project. Keith stepped up and offered me exactly what I needed. Thanks Keith.
 Profile  m6wsb 01/01/14 seller positive keith, frist class person to deal with and got item
well rap item frist class too hope to deal again with him soon
73s
 Profile  G0ONH 31/12/13 seller positive very pleased keith,very good communication, thanks
 Profile  m0icj 29/12/13 seller positive I bought mast from Keith in 2012... it was as described and Keith did meet me in half way...
Top man
Thanks
Lukasz
 Profile  2E0BTX 27/12/13 seller positive Not often i meet a bloke bigger than me ...lol
all the best Keith ... nice to meet you
pete
 Profile  M0GVZ 11/12/13 seller positive Exactly as described, couldn't have been an easier deal. Nice to meet you and the XYL Keith.
 Profile  G4RNI 11/12/13 trade positive That feedback re FT-897 should've been POSITIVE so here, have another!
I'm colourblind and the Positive tick thingy is very diffcult to see. Only realised I'd done a neutral when I read it afterwards.

Sorry!
 Profile  G0UAZ 27/11/13 buyer positive Excellent buyer. No delay with payment, good comms. Ideal to deal with. Cheers Keith :)
 Profile  M0OEG 17/11/13 buyer positive No mess deal with keith even got a chap local to me to collect for him..
Altho shame we didnt meet.. enjoy the amp bud
 Profile  G0UAZ 10/11/13 buyer positive Fast and easy to deal with. No messing about with Keith. Thanks :)
 Profile  BIGGSAM 26/10/13 seller positive Good comms with Keith and quick to pay ! Thanks again
 Profile  G7OFR 02/07/13 seller positive would deal with Keith again very nice guy to meet with
and a pleasure to do business with A+++
 Profile  mm0hgn 30/06/13 buyer positive Hi keith it was good to see you again i hope you have great fun with the ft 2000 a very very nice honest guy to deal with highly recomend him to anyone thank you, dave
 Profile  M0IOD 28/05/13 buyer positive Keith bought off me, turned up as arranged and paid the cash on the button.Genuine nice bloke and good to deal with
 Profile  M0IOD 19/05/13 buyer positive Spot on .Keith turned up bang on time as arranged, a nice bloke and true to his word. Cheers mate
 Profile  G0LZX 08/05/13 seller positive Great meter, cheers Keith, top guy
 Profile  MW0MWE 18/04/13 seller positive Bought a Kenwood TS-570D from him, was as described, promptly sent and well packed. Good man to deal with, I'm very happy and would deal with him again.
 Profile  MM6OBN 16/04/13 buyer positive Top bloke sent me a mounting bracket for my IC 706 and wouldn't take owt for it, great coms and a real gent.
Thanks Keith
 Profile  g7vau 02/03/13 seller positive Bought a cobbie off Keith, even dismantled it with me so I know whats what..True gent and saved it a few weeks for me. Thanks again catch you from EI land when it's up, 73 Gary
 Profile  2W0RLD 07/07/12 trade positive many thanks keith not had chance to try it yet but i am sure it will work fine great guy to deal with hope to deal again very soon A++++++
 Profile  G3VNH 27/06/12 buyer positive Terrific deal, excellent communications and return of post, 1st class at that! All deals should be just like this.

Peter
G3VNH
 Profile  2E0WNM 27/06/12 seller positive I bought a filter from Keith and got great pm's, he post it when said and it arrived next day looking brand new. Great guy to deal with and his feedback does show how perfect his deals go.
Many thanks Keith, a man of your word.
Regards, Wayne.
 Profile  m3vwn 09/06/12 seller positive Excellent to deal with and a fantastic bit of kit.
 Profile  G0LZX 02/06/12 seller positive what a guy, great to deal with, enjoy the antenna mate ;-)
 Profile  biggavano 01/06/12 trade positive oops sorry for neautral it should have been positive lol im new to this feedback lol,anyway as promised payment in post next day post 100% genuine guy to deal with,would trade with keith anytime thank you very much gavin 73s
 Profile  G4UHZ 31/05/12 buyer positive Keith many thanks for all you did
 Profile  alcon19 22/05/12 seller positive Cheers Keith another A1+++++++ deal from a grreat guy and a real Gent to deal with thanks again mate 73 G0DHI Alan
 Profile  Zen Navigator 19/05/12 seller positive Thanks Keith, as always a pleasure to deal with, until next time ; )
 Profile  G8XDD 29/04/12 buyer positive Great seller, thanks Keith, the Philips fm1000 works a treat, well packed and quickly delivered. Recommended seller
 Profile  m0etq 20/04/12 trade positive thanks for a fast response keith nice deal im pleased you got a bargain

dave m0etq
 Profile  g0wre 12/03/12 trade positive Keith it was a pleasure to meet you first of all and great dealing with you.True gentleman.
 Profile  g7pan 01/03/12 seller positive That feedback below was positive, what a crap system ,sorry Keith get admin to change it for you.
 Profile  alcon19 23/02/12 seller positive Thanks Keith always a pleasure to deal with the "BIG GUY"
 Profile  g4FEQ 14/02/12 seller positive Filters arrived promptly, straight forward purchase, highly recommended
 Profile  g7pan 21/12/11 seller positive Thanks Keith ,radio as promised ,no messing and quick delivery.
 Profile  hippy1970 11/12/11 seller positive Thanks for the manual as promised.
Merry Xmas!
 Profile  kr400rc 07/12/11 trade positive excellent chap to deal with hassle free again!,hope the coffee was up to scratch keith cheers.
 Profile  g4vua 07/12/11 trade positive Keith thanks for manual 73 Alan G4VUA
 Profile  M3GAG 19/09/11 seller positive Trusted Seller,Well Recommended,Nice To Meet You Keith,The ATU Is Spot On Mate
 Profile  Gypsy Wolf 26/08/11 seller positive Smooth, friendly and totally hassle free transaction and a cracking piece of kit! Thanks Keith :)
 Profile  kr400rc 24/08/11 trade positive Thanks for prompht payment keith,great to deal with you again.
 Profile  kr400rc 11/08/11 trade positive picked up in person and paid,nice to do deal face to face even though the coffe was awful!thanks.
 Profile  2W0JMK 04/08/11 buyer positive A gent and a half and a very trusted radio operator.
 Profile  M6CEB 03/08/11 seller positive Great item well worth the money! well packaged and will buy from again!
 Profile  2E0UDG 12/07/11 trade positive Always a man of his word and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thanks Keith, 100% recommended!!
 Profile  2W0JMK 21/06/11 buyer positive A very pleasant person to deal with and very fast paying for the traps. A1 Thanks Keith.
 Profile  G7OFR 16/06/11 seller positive Thanks Keith for a pleasent and straight forward transaction. would definately deal with again.
 Profile  stanrad55 25/04/11 buyer positive great guy no problems
 Profile  MW0VVO 15/10/10 buyer positive What a pleasent easy buy from keith yet again, true honest gentleman thanks keith , all the best Stu
 Profile  MW0IBS 07/10/10 buyer positive A real pleasure to deal with, im very pleased. thanks again Kieth
 Profile  m0dqw 07/10/10 seller positive Fast delivery and decent price.. Would trade again.. Many thanks A+++
 Profile  drewbhoy1 28/09/10 buyer positive Great guy to deal with and recomended .Pleasure Drew
 Profile  26STB 23/09/10 seller positive Top bloke to deal with, the little handy I purchased arrived quickly and was as described.
 Profile  g0glh 15/09/10 buyer positive nice 1 Keith, as always. no problem at all,cheers keith. terry G0GLH...
 Profile  2E0OFF 29/08/10 seller positive TO TERRY c/o KEITH MANY MANY THANKS BROUGHT TRUST BACK TO THE SYSTEM GREAT GUY NO FAULTS WITH HIM WILL DEAL WITH HIM AGAIN ANYTIME WELL RECOMENDED HOPE TO CATCH ON AIR OR MEET UP ONE DAY SOON ..... ALSO THANKS TO KEITH ANOTHER TRUE GUY TO DEAL WITH ANYTIME ROB - M6GRK
 Profile  MW0VVO 20/07/10 buyer positive Yet again a pleasent and easy sale with Keith, This time i was buyer and the delivery was super quick, thanks Keith
All the best
Stu
 Profile  MW0VVO 24/06/10 seller positive Super fast payment, Gentleman as usual , thanks keith
 Profile  G7OFR 17/06/10 seller positive Thanks for quick delivery. Good dealing with you.
 Profile  2E0UDG 09/06/10 trade positive An absolute gentleman who goes out of his way to help people!!! 100% genuine bloke and always a pleasure to meet and deal with!! Thank you
 Profile  m1cwv 04/06/10 buyer positive Thanks for a quick and hassle free transaction.
All the best.
 Profile  m0hms 27/05/10 seller positive Keith is a cracking guy to deal with everything is as it should be......no messing agree a deal and then its done

cheers Keith was nice meeting you

hughie

m0hms
 Profile  m0jde 27/04/10 seller positive Thanks for a trouble free deal a real pleasure to deal with would highly recomend this seller.
cheers m0jde Dave
 Profile  G4TUF 31/03/10 seller positive A TRUE GENTLEMAN. A REAL HAM. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. THANKS KEITH.
 Profile  M0PTT 24/03/10 buyer positive no hassle once again, always first class.
 Profile  MW0VVO 24/03/10 trade positive Keith is a top person to deal with, would happily deal with him again, Thanks Keith a proper Gentleman all the best Stu
 Profile  2E0OFF 22/02/10 seller positive many thx keith great comunications perfect chap met up deal done great guy to get on with ... many thx
 Profile  2E0IWX  28/09/09 trade positive Good communication, very pleased with the item.
 Profile  M0VHC 12/09/09 trade positive straight foward deal as allways, thanks keith
 Profile  2E1MPC 29/08/09 trade positive great radio nice to meet you keith ,