ScorePositive Feedback
170 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
170 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0ANK 03/11/17 trade positive Pleasure to deal with you Keith and very pleased with my purchase. Thanks
 Profile  2M0BEC 25/07/17 trade positive Great purchase very happy and would buy from again
 Profile  g1gwn 13/07/17 trade positive As usual a great radio from a gentleman. I have known Keith for many years hes a star.A cracking deal once again.Many thanks.
Look forward to another deal in the future.Peter g0sln/g1gwn
 Profile  2E0GBQ 15/11/16 trade positive another fantastic deal with Keith you wont get nothing but a good deal with him, be it buying,selling or trading.If you are thinking about dealing with Keith in the words of Nike "just do it"
 Profile  G0HFL 17/05/16 trade positive Keith very kindly bought my Flex 1500. A pleasure to deal with and great comms. No messing about.
I would happily sell and buy from Keith.
Kind Regards. Best 73

Nick G0HFL
 Profile  stalker-xx 04/08/15 trade positive
 Profile  stalker-xx 04/08/15 trade positive This man is a gem to deal with bought all my 830s line up and great guy very fast payment and comms enjoy keith .
 Profile  gm6tvr 13/02/15 trade positive Aye, no problem Keith, great to do business with you too, all the very best, John - gm6tvr
 Profile  G7BZC 12/11/14 trade positive ATU delivered in top condition as described, great communication all the way through to delivery.

Credit to HRD..
thanks
73's
Roy
 Profile  G0AYD 21/10/14 trade positive Bonny lad..
Youre a credit to the hobby and to HRD.
100% Reliable and all round great bloke.
 Profile  G4RNI 11/12/13 trade positive That feedback re FT-897 should've been POSITIVE so here, have another!
I'm colourblind and the Positive tick thingy is very diffcult to see. Only realised I'd done a neutral when I read it afterwards.

Sorry!
 Profile  2W0RLD 07/07/12 trade positive many thanks keith not had chance to try it yet but i am sure it will work fine great guy to deal with hope to deal again very soon A++++++
 Profile  biggavano 01/06/12 trade positive oops sorry for neautral it should have been positive lol im new to this feedback lol,anyway as promised payment in post next day post 100% genuine guy to deal with,would trade with keith anytime thank you very much gavin 73s
 Profile  m0etq 20/04/12 trade positive thanks for a fast response keith nice deal im pleased you got a bargain

dave m0etq
 Profile  g0wre 12/03/12 trade positive Keith it was a pleasure to meet you first of all and great dealing with you.True gentleman.
 Profile  kr400rc 07/12/11 trade positive excellent chap to deal with hassle free again!,hope the coffee was up to scratch keith cheers.
 Profile  g4vua 07/12/11 trade positive Keith thanks for manual 73 Alan G4VUA
 Profile  kr400rc 24/08/11 trade positive Thanks for prompht payment keith,great to deal with you again.
 Profile  kr400rc 11/08/11 trade positive picked up in person and paid,nice to do deal face to face even though the coffe was awful!thanks.
 Profile  2E0UDG 12/07/11 trade positive Always a man of his word and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thanks Keith, 100% recommended!!
 Profile  2E0UDG 09/06/10 trade positive An absolute gentleman who goes out of his way to help people!!! 100% genuine bloke and always a pleasure to meet and deal with!! Thank you
 Profile  MW0VVO 24/03/10 trade positive Keith is a top person to deal with, would happily deal with him again, Thanks Keith a proper Gentleman all the best Stu
 Profile  M3UFB 28/09/09 trade positive Good communication, very pleased with the item.
 Profile  M0VHC 12/09/09 trade positive straight foward deal as allways, thanks keith
 Profile  2E1MPC 29/08/09 trade positive great radio nice to meet you keith ,