ScorePositive Feedback
170 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
170 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0ONH 19/11/17 buyer positive very smooth transaction with keith again,you will not get any problems dealing wih keith.
 Profile  G7SBK 25/06/17 buyer positive Fast payment, grate comm's, pleasure to deal with.
Thanks Keith for a smooth transaction.
 Profile  gm6tvr 09/05/17 buyer positive Yet another meet up and multi deal with Keith, smooth deals done as per usual, and no huffing or puffing, we actually spent more time chatting about life over tea and coffee than we did dealing.
I heard the tremendous results of your new set up on air last night Keith, I am delighted for you, good luck with future missions also.
Absolute top man, and again, many thanks, 73, John
 Profile  G0LZX 07/05/17 buyer positive always great to deal with keith, top man, thanks you
 Profile  gm6tvr 19/03/17 buyer positive Well here we are again, another great deal between Keith and myself, no huffing or puffing, deal sorted out in seconds via telephone.
Enjoyed your visit Keith (again), sorry that you travelled in such poor weather conditions?
Good luck, an absolute pleasure doing business with you.

John - gm6tvr
 Profile  G8OST 11/03/17 buyer positive Thanks for a really quick and easy transaction Keith. I would definitely deal again without hesitation, Bob.
 Profile  M0VMT 23/02/17 buyer positive Smooth transaction top guy a credit to this community.....
 Profile  2E0PJY 09/02/17 buyer positive What an example to to all on HRD, a genuine and honest guy and an absolute pleasure to deal with. We traded a radio and it was the smoothest transaction I have done. Thanks Keith hope we meet on the bands sometime.

73 from 2E0PJY
 Profile  M0UNN 30/01/17 buyer positive Very fast payment and smooth deal! Thanks!
Jay M0UNN
 Profile  2E0JGR 20/01/17 buyer positive A great HRD member to deal with, precise and quick payment and good communication's through out.
 Profile  PaulGB 25/11/16 buyer positive Superb chap to deal with, great comms, no hassle. 100% deal with Keith again. TU
 Profile  G0LZX 17/10/16 buyer positive spot on guy, wud choose keith to deal with any day of the week

thanks mate
 Profile  M0CLS 05/10/16 buyer positive Great guy, paid without issue and good comms A********
 Profile  M3UFB 27/09/16 buyer positive Very smooth straight forward deal. Packaging was exceptional, took me ages to unwrap. Great comms 5*

Thanks
 Profile  Rogneil 24/09/16 buyer positive Great deal and excellent comms! Highly recommended. Thanks Keith!
 Profile  williemak27 13/09/16 buyer positive Keith is great to deal with will deal again no prob
Thanks keith
 Profile  williemak27 13/09/16 buyer positive
 Profile  G4HTZ 23/08/16 buyer positive Another great deal with Keith for 2m radio ..quick dispatch ..great communication ....thanks again Keith
 Profile  M0IOD 22/06/16 buyer positive Keith is a top guy and arrived bang on time as normal. Nice bit chat and as always .I am always pleased when I arrange a deal with Keith as his word is his bond. Thanks
 Profile  G4WLI 17/05/16 buyer positive Thanks very much Keith, a true altruistic act.
The last of a dying breed of gentlemen.
Hope to contact you on the bands....
 Profile  M1PRO 07/05/16 buyer positive Keith was a pleasure to deal with! Excellent comms, as described and fast dispatch!
 Profile  2E0GBQ 25/04/16 buyer positive always good to deal with Keith top bloke one of the good guys,im sure hes gonna end up going home with my parrot one day lol
 Profile  garym1rec 24/01/16 buyer positive Many thanks Keith hope to deal again in the future..
 Profile  G4HTZ 10/12/15 buyer positive Great deal with Keith ..great communications , posted immediately , recommended to deal with
 Profile  G4MJA 06/12/15 buyer positive Nice to meet Keith again after many years. Keith is a gentleman & a pleasure to do business with. Thanks for a pleasant transaction Keith.
 Profile  M0VHC 03/12/15 buyer positive keith is a joy to deal with,thanks mate
 Profile  2E0GBQ 29/11/15 buyer positive keith has been a star to me in the past and today,picked my 7600 up from Rickys while he was down there and then bought a auto tuner from me while he was here.Great guy and always genuine be it buying or selling one of the good guys
 Profile  G0LZX 29/11/15 buyer positive always a pleasure to deal with keith, even did a local guy a huge favour and picked a radio up for him while he was here.

genuine nice guy

cheers
 Profile  G0rkl 17/10/15 buyer positive as decribed, easy deal ,well well packed, next del,would by again thanks keith
 Profile  gm6tvr 04/07/15 buyer positive Great to meet up with top man Keith again, you are more than welcome to visit at any time, even if you are buying nowt!!!
Look after those new wheels too!!!

John
 Profile  G0TSH 24/05/15 buyer positive Collected paid cash, a superb easy deal just as they all should be. Many Thanks Keith
 Profile  2E0DCP 29/01/15 buyer positive Filter A1 smooth deal would deal with again thanks
 Profile  gm6tvr 04/11/14 buyer positive Top man, great crack, hope to meet up again Keith when you have more time, thanks, John
 Profile  MM0WAX 16/10/14 buyer positive Another easy transaction , good communication and as good as his word, cheers Keith.
 Profile  bigguy 09/10/14 buyer positive What a Top Bloke would not take any money just wanted Feed Back
So Here it is
Thanks again
Recommend 1000% :)
 Profile  MM0WAX 06/10/14 buyer positive Paid promptly, easy pleasant deal, cheers Keith
 Profile  alcon19 05/10/14 buyer positive Another Straight Forward deal with Keith its just so easy dealing with this guy looking forward to the next time a real Gent Cheers Keith. Alan G0DHI
 Profile  G3VNH 12/08/14 buyer positive Prompt and rapid despatch. Just as deals should be conducted.
 Profile  G0NAJ 12/08/14 buyer positive Easy transaction, prompt delivery, great to deal with you, thanks...
 Profile  m0hcu 09/08/14 buyer positive Arranged a pickup at short notice, great antenna, great price, good bloke!
 Profile  M0ZCM 09/07/14 buyer positive Really happy, item as described, nice easy transaction
 Profile  G7OFR 14/05/14 buyer positive another deal done with Keith super fast payment and very good coms would deal with Keith all day long.
 Profile  gaz1969uk 02/04/14 buyer positive Great guy to deal with, quick payment and good comms. cheers :)
 Profile  roadrunner 25/03/14 buyer positive Keith's a very pleasant person to deal with, radio was as described if not better.
thanks very much
Paul
 Profile  G7OFR 21/01/14 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with you again Keith. and even called and collected the radio.Paid same day deal was done with good comms throughout. Textbook transaction. Gentleman & top bloke!
 Profile  G0UAZ 27/11/13 buyer positive Excellent buyer. No delay with payment, good comms. Ideal to deal with. Cheers Keith :)
 Profile  2e0saf 17/11/13 buyer positive No mess deal with keith even got a chap local to me to collect for him..
Altho shame we didnt meet.. enjoy the amp bud
 Profile  G0UAZ 10/11/13 buyer positive Fast and easy to deal with. No messing about with Keith. Thanks :)
 Profile  mm0hgn 30/06/13 buyer positive Hi keith it was good to see you again i hope you have great fun with the ft 2000 a very very nice honest guy to deal with highly recomend him to anyone thank you, dave
 Profile  M0IOD 28/05/13 buyer positive Keith bought off me, turned up as arranged and paid the cash on the button.Genuine nice bloke and good to deal with
 Profile  M0IOD 19/05/13 buyer positive Spot on .Keith turned up bang on time as arranged, a nice bloke and true to his word. Cheers mate
 Profile  MM6OBN 16/04/13 buyer positive Top bloke sent me a mounting bracket for my IC 706 and wouldn't take owt for it, great coms and a real gent.
Thanks Keith
 Profile  G3VNH 27/06/12 buyer positive Terrific deal, excellent communications and return of post, 1st class at that! All deals should be just like this.

Peter
G3VNH
 Profile  G4UHZ 31/05/12 buyer positive Keith many thanks for all you did
 Profile  G8XDD 29/04/12 buyer positive Great seller, thanks Keith, the Philips fm1000 works a treat, well packed and quickly delivered. Recommended seller
 Profile  2W0JMK 04/08/11 buyer positive A gent and a half and a very trusted radio operator.
 Profile  2W0JMK 21/06/11 buyer positive A very pleasant person to deal with and very fast paying for the traps. A1 Thanks Keith.
 Profile  stanrad55 25/04/11 buyer positive great guy no problems
 Profile  MW0VVO 15/10/10 buyer positive What a pleasent easy buy from keith yet again, true honest gentleman thanks keith , all the best Stu
 Profile  MW0IBS 07/10/10 buyer positive A real pleasure to deal with, im very pleased. thanks again Kieth
 Profile  drewbhoy1 28/09/10 buyer positive Great guy to deal with and recomended .Pleasure Drew
 Profile  g0glh 15/09/10 buyer positive nice 1 Keith, as always. no problem at all,cheers keith. terry G0GLH...
 Profile  MW0VVO 20/07/10 buyer positive Yet again a pleasent and easy sale with Keith, This time i was buyer and the delivery was super quick, thanks Keith
All the best
Stu
 Profile  m1cwv 04/06/10 buyer positive Thanks for a quick and hassle free transaction.
All the best.
 Profile  M0PTT 24/03/10 buyer positive no hassle once again, always first class.