ScorePositive Feedback
6 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
6 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2M0BEC 25/06/17 seller positive Great patience and would buy from again.
 Profile  G7OFR 10/05/17 seller positive Great Guy to deal with, Credit to the hobby, if all was like him this would be a great world, Many thanks Barry G7OFR
 Profile  M0GMA 23/04/17 seller positive Brian is superb for HRD and a credit to it.
he held on to the equipment until I could get the payment to him a few days later due to the easter
Holiday. Item was very well packed fast postage.
I would deal again with any problem and would recommend to everyone. 10/10 the item was described perfectly.
 Profile  steve.j 01/04/17 seller positive Very happy with my speaker I got off Brian
Nice & easy to deal with thanks again
AAAAAAAAA+++++++++++
 Profile  MM6RLL 30/03/17 buyer positive Excellent chap. He personally delivered the radio to my QTH. Radio is in almost perfect condition. I would definitely deal with him again.

Many thanks Brian
 Profile  radiosteve 29/03/17 buyer positive Arrived the very next morning after payment on Paypal (and not "as friend" either, though I did pay the seller's fee even though he didn't ask, it was just good manners).

Superbly packaged and in super condition for a circa 1980 piece.

Overall: very pleased with transaction, packaging, speed of delivery and the item itself