ScorePositive Feedback
21 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
21 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0MJA 04/06/19 seller positive Quick payment, easy transaction. Many thanks
 Profile  m0rcj 26/08/18 seller positive Paul made a very kind donation of a crystal set kit to the technology dept at my work place, and free of charge.
A very kind gesture indeed.
Thank you Paul.
Reggie.
 Profile  G4YY 09/06/18 seller positive great to sell to very fast payer
a pleasure to meet credit to hrd
Thanks
 Profile  spidermike 08/10/17 seller positive Fast payer and a pleasure to deal with, Hope you have many hours of fun with your new radio.
 Profile  alleng1xys 31/07/17 seller positive thank you paul for fast payment
 Profile  2e0saf 25/10/16 seller positive nice to meet paul bought his ic7300 as described in mint condition thanks
 Profile  Radiohead 29/12/15 seller positive I just spent a couple of days in Solihull with my girlfriend's family and contacted Paul in the hope that I might get time to buy the Kenwood TS-590SG that he advertised. Paul met me at Wolverhampton train station, brought me to his home, demo'd the rig and dropped me back at the station in plenty of time for my Ryanair flight back to Dublin.
I'm delighted with the 590, it's as described in immaculate condition and Paul was an absolute gent to deal with. Thank you!
 Profile  mm1fas 08/01/15 seller positive good seller,Fast postage many thanks.. would recomend..
 Profile  2E1GSN 12/11/13 seller positive Great guy to deal with and fast payment,