ScorePositive Feedback
19 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
19 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G6SVN 24/05/22 seller positive I met up with 2E1PAN Steve last night and made a mistake when I added feedback.
I got his name wrong in my haste to praise him :-)...He is a top bloke.
 Profile  G6SVN 24/05/22 seller positive Thanks Peter great deal and nice to meet you.
No hesitation with this fella,
best 73
 Profile  G3VM 24/04/20 buyer positive Thankyou for your purchase, perfect to deal with!

Profile  M0OEG 02/04/20 buyer positive thanks steve for a quick sale and payment.. glad the radio is all ok..! deal any time with steve
 Profile  2E0RTE 06/05/19 buyer positive steve is a nice guy and met up no problem the next day pleasure to deal with, no messing. thanks again!
 Profile  M0TNA 01/01/17 buyer positive Nice chap and met up the same day. Highly recommend him
 Profile  Rum 07/12/16 seller positive Steve is a top person to deal with, would definetely deal with again.
 Profile  G3VM 04/12/16 trade positive Thanks Steve, great to deal with and we appreciate your business
 Profile  thewidowmaker 01/05/16 trade positive Good fair deal with the legendary Panny
 Profile  M6JYB 17/03/16 seller positive Fast payment... Many thanks.
 Profile  M0OBZ 16/01/16 buyer positive Pleasure to do business with. AAA+++
 Profile  jonz 27/06/15 trade positive Many thanks STEVE, Icom parts delivered as promised and in superb condition, my apologies for delay in leaving feedback but have been out of action !!!

2E1PAN Steve, great to deal with and a credit to Amateur Radio and of course HRD 5*****
 Profile  PaulGB 05/01/15 buyer positive No messing, great to deal with. Thx Steven
 Profile  G4AYU 14/06/14 seller positive Great to deal with...Exactly as described and great price.
 Profile  M0GMA 13/10/12 buyer positive steve
is as everyone says true to his word good communications.arrives on time as agreed first class at paying and a nice guy to chat with .
i would recommend steve to anyone he is first class
we need more like him in the hobby........
hope you get this pun steve .
wish the crisps were smiths plain ha ha ha
but i suppose walkers are as good take care .your a great guy ....
 Profile  M0PCO 18/08/12 buyer positive Always a pleasure
 Profile  ALWYN 25/05/12 trade positive good honest person,man of his word.thanks for the meet up steve.
 Profile  M0PCO 19/02/12 trade positive nice bloke man of his word.
cheers
m6bgm paul