ScorePositive Feedback
26 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
26 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M6NFT 08/12/23 buyer positive Nice bloke to deal with quick payment no fuss thanks Peter
 Profile  M0MTD 04/12/23 buyer positive Great to chat to Peter very nice chap. Paid immediately (thanks) which is always a bonus. Nice easy transaction.
Thank you
73 Tony M0MTD
 Profile  m0ajj 16/05/23 buyer positive Peter, came and collected item 1st class bloke recommend
 Profile  M0IOD 11/03/23 buyer positive Pete is a proper Gent. True to his word and made rapid payment. A pleasure to deal with and a credit to HRD and Ham Radio in general, Many thanks
 Profile  gm0gtu 06/11/22 seller positive Item exactly as described. Good comms. prompt dispatch.
Top Guy.
 Profile  gm0gtu 06/11/22 seller positive Item exactly as described. Good comms. prompt dispatch.
Top Guy.
 Profile  G0WYD 23/08/21 seller positive Thanks Peter, just what i needed for mobile use. Top man,
 Profile  m0rcj 17/08/21 buyer positive Peter is a very reliable guy, no quibble deal great comms, my pleasure to meet a real gent! Top guy.
 Profile  Sangoma 29/06/21 buyer positive No hassle, quick payment, great comms. Thanks
 Profile  M6PZW 30/04/21 buyer positive What a nice guy,Peter was great t deal with fast payment no messing around a credit to the hobby and t HRD.Thanks Mark
 Profile  Sangoma 27/12/20 seller positive Very quick postage and easy transaction, thanks
 Profile  MI0PYN 18/09/20 seller positive Perfect transaction with Peter, perfect gentleman with perfect communication. Would happily deal with again.
 Profile  G6TJC 12/03/19 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction with Peter. Turned up as arranged. Would deal again no problems. Cheers Steve(G6TJC)
 Profile  G0UBX 14/01/18 buyer positive Thanks for an easy deal. A pleasure.
 Profile  jock51 20/03/17 trade positive pleasure to meet and do a deal with, no hassle at all, thanks Peter.
 Profile  bonehead 15/10/15 buyer positive absolute pleasure, Peter, thanks very much!
 Profile  LW5DX 07/09/15 buyer positive Thanks Peter, first rate seller, I had his feedback for any question very quickly. He had a special care with the packaging and the tuner was immaculate. Highly recommended.
 Profile  M6JMS 07/09/15 buyer positive Thanks Peter, glad all is ok. First rate sale.
 Profile  g7pan 22/08/14 buyer positive Quick payment no messing,thanks Peter.
 Profile  m1rpw 18/01/14 buyer positive Straightforward deal. He paid and offered to wait until after festive season for posting. Thanks.
 Profile  2E0BTX 01/01/14 seller positive Thanks Pete hope you have lots of fun with the radio
best regards Pete
 Profile  MW1RES 16/10/13 seller positive Thanks Peter, just the job. I know you weren't advertising item and replied to my Wanted Ad and glad you did. Many thanks!
 Profile  Sangoma 21/07/13 seller positive Very helpful, pleasant easy transaction, arrived the next day, thanks very much
 Profile  M0GMA 01/03/13 seller positive Purchased Item from Peter. Just like it say on the tin.first class, good cup of tea, and very friendly family would recommend peter to anyone and would buy again with out any worry.The comms were also superb.A credit to H.R.D.and Ham Radio
 Profile  M0RMO 27/02/13 seller positive Very happy with the radio, good communication, well packed, would recommend to others.
M6RMO
 Profile  G0IUE 26/02/13 seller positive Very smooth transaction for the purchase of an Alinco DR-620. Very well packed and great communications throughout. Would trade again. 73s Jon G0IUE