ScorePositive Feedback
31 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
31 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G2FHF 05/07/23 seller positive Once again a fabulous person to do business with.
 Profile  bonehead 02/07/23 seller positive item exactly as described, well packed, quickly dispatched, and all at an excellent price!
cheers, Steve, highly recommended.
 Profile  GW4GTE 23/04/23 seller positive Good communication, timely posting, well packed, item as described. Recommended.
 Profile  G1AJI 11/04/23 seller positive Thank you for the amplifier Steve - working well ;-)
 Profile  G4NYC 23/08/22 seller positive Thanks Steve for a hassle free transaction.Very well packed items.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  2W0JMK 20/08/22 seller positive Nice to meet up with you Steve. 7400 is working well and as described.
 Profile  G6LI 19/08/22 seller positive Steve is an honest and caring man who will go the extra mile to assist. He's reliable, knowledgeable and courteous and I have no hesitation in recommending him. We've had two transactions now and each has been a pleasure to meet-up and complete the deal. A thoroughly nice chap.
 Profile  G4NRT 10/08/22 seller positive Another brilliant transaction with Steve. I am happy to trade with him any time! tnx om es 73!
 Profile  G7UFO 26/07/22 seller positive Great experience buying from Steve. Great to chat to and has loads of experience to share. Thanks!
 Profile  2E0JRU 25/07/21 seller positive Excellent communication, extremely helpful and went out of his way to make collection easier... Thanks
 Profile  G4HTZ 16/07/19 seller positive Bought a Gemini HF amp from steve ...delivered as promised ..not fired it up yet ....great communication through the deal .
Recommended to deal with
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 01/06/17 seller positive Great service , next day delivery in perfect condition. Could not ask for any more. Thanks Steve for this.
 Profile  m1eac 16/05/17 seller positive Steve's a very easy gent to deal with he waited a couple of weeks until I got myself sorted after a house move....I colleted the kettle was on what more can I say :-)

Cheers Steve all the best!
 Profile  GM1TGY 22/01/17 seller positive Great price, great packaging and worked around my schedule, a pleasure to deal with. Many Thanks
 Profile  popliver 29/06/16 seller positive Great seller to deal with. Fast delivery as well.
 Profile  gm0gtu 05/04/16 seller positive Thanks for the great deal on the Flex, Steve.
Top bloke, and a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  G4MKP 09/01/16 buyer positive Steve and negotiated a deal on a P60. He helped with the transportation arrangements and also provided the hard labour on collection. A top man. Thanks, Steve.
Cheers,
Terry/G4MKP
 Profile  M6SPW 01/11/15 seller positive I bought an Icom 737 off Steve as part of a SK sale,very helpful & honest chap,cheers :)
 Profile  F4VPC 22/10/15 seller positive Many thanks for another deal Steve, as always a pleasure. 73 Kelvin
 Profile  MW0MWE 25/09/15 seller positive Bought Ameritron 811H. Steve was seling for SK. He had it tested. Made special journey to deliver it. Couldnt be a better seller. Everything was as described. Good communications.
 Profile  PaulGB 17/09/15 buyer neutral Sold my Flex to Steve no hassles, he came tested and went away happy. Tnx for very smooth deal 73 Paul
 Profile  SE3X 14/09/15 seller positive Doing my very first HRD purchase, my very first banktransfer to UK, not knowing very Much :D
Steve been more than helpful! His patience has been enormous, helping to find out how to manage the banktransfer betwen us.
Packaging of the goods, as well as the goods itself was Ufb.
I can certainly recomend anyone to do business with Steve, he's a 100% seller.

/Johan
 Profile  M0XXQ 10/03/15 seller positive Great guy to deal with, no fuss and packed the equipment extremely well.
 Profile  F4VPC 30/10/14 seller positive Thanks for the deal Steve, very nice to meet in person. 73 Kelvin
 Profile  G2FHF 04/09/14 seller positive Great communications and meticulous in the details that he gave me before, during and after purchase.
 Profile  MM0XXW 23/06/14 buyer positive Great comms, super package and excellent kit! Happily recommend Steve to anyone.
 Profile  2E0JQK 23/06/14 seller positive Good to meet you steve great to deal with radio excellent many thanks Peter
 Profile  G0LZX 13/11/13 buyer positive Great to meet steve and good to deal with, top guy, cheers
 Profile  G1EYZ 27/06/13 trade positive Excellent, well packed, good communication and microphone exactly as described.