ScorePositive Feedback
11 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
11 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G1AJI 01/05/17 buyer positive Thanks again Jimmy for the smooth transaction, Recommended, trustworthy HRD trader. A credit to the site :-)
 Profile  2E0IWX  25/11/16 buyer positive Good communications, Jimmy kept to his word and made this a very smooth pleasant sale. Nice to meet you today Jim many thanks. A++++
 Profile  jock51 19/07/16 buyer positive great to meet up with jimmy, no hassle deal, would recomend,
hope you enjoy the radio,
 Profile  G1AJI 02/08/15 seller positive Many thanks Jimmy, called at my home paid for the antenna same day, no messing cheers !
 Profile  G8JIT 25/10/14 buyer positive Thanks jimmy for making the purchase so easy. A chap that can be trusted to have a good arrangement.
 Profile  GD1MIP 01/10/14 buyer positive Paid quickly, what more could I want.
 Profile  bribar 04/10/13 seller positive nice to meet you again for a second time, and yes they are loud. best of luck with them.
 Profile  g1hsg 03/02/13 trade positive Nice guy to deal with. Turned up and collected just as promised. Happy to recommend
 Profile  jonah2020 04/03/11 trade positive exellent to deal with,no messing about aranged time came to collect paid cash,a pleasure to do a deal with,100% realiable.
 Profile  G0PVR 15/11/10 buyer positive SUPER TOP GENT, COLLECTED AND PAID CASH , WHAT MORE CAN I SAY, THANKS