ScorePositive Feedback
14 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
14 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  GW0WZL 17/10/16 seller positive Thanks or excellent transaction, helpful and quickly posted
 Profile  brynnaman 26/09/16 seller positive Thanks for the quick replies and post Russell.
All the best Paul.
 Profile  m1eac 12/04/15 seller positive 100% man of his word no messing!!
Thanks Russell and sorry it's taken so long for me to leave your feed back.

All the best Rick
 Profile  EI2HPB 20/05/14 trade positive Very happy with the radio, deal went smoothly, all communication was spot on... recommended +++
Thanks Russell...
 Profile  MW0USK 19/12/13 buyer positive Top buyer, good comms, fast payment, arranged collection of big radio no problem at all... Bagged a real silent key bargain in the process! cheers Curtis
 Profile  brynnaman 07/11/13 buyer positive great guy russell bought item, fast payment, good comunication no problems.
would deal with him again.
all the best paul.
 Profile  M0THZ 05/10/13 buyer positive Top lad Russell knows what he wants when he sees it.
Would definatly deal with him again anytime
Cheers

Gary M0THZ
 Profile  quadking 13/08/13 seller positive This is my second deal with Russell, Mega fast payment, spot on comm`s, no hassel transaction to N/Ireland, a real pleasure to deal with and a credit to HRD user`s A+++++++
Tnx Terry.
 Profile  2E1MPC 12/06/13 trade positive I will recommend Russell 200 % dose what he says when he says it
 Profile  quadking 24/05/13 seller positive Russell bought some audio equipment from me, instant payment, no hassel deal, good comm`s, a real pleasure to deal with. Can only recommend this trusting and honest HRD user A++++
Tnx Terry.
 Profile  M0OEG 23/04/13 buyer positive russell is a perfect guy bought the 746 paid instantly even paid the extra postage cost incurred hope to meet you on air soon russ 73
 Profile  gi4fzd 16/04/13 buyer positive Nice to meet you last night and I have no problem in recommending you as an A+++ buyer and would gladly deal with you again..Top Man