ScorePositive Feedback
8 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
8 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2m0oot 22/11/16 buyer positive Thanks Tony, Its a great mike. Highly recommended, Would do biz again in a heartbeat 73.
 Profile  m0gny 26/07/16 seller positive Very straightforward to deal with, item was dispatched quickly and was well packaged. A+++++
Many Thx Tony
 Profile  pioneer 11/03/16 buyer positive just to add further comment to my previous feedback for tony.
purchased the 2820 from him, all arrived ok, as stated in advert. upon informing tony of no separation cable, he purchased the cable himself, and sent on to me, without my asking. a very nice touch and very much appreciated. if you ever have dealings with tony, I guarantee you will be more than happy with his services.
thanks mate, a nice touch.

mark.
G1HSO.
 Profile  pioneer 09/03/16 buyer positive a great deal from tony, radio arrived promptly, good comms through out and a pleasure to deal with, the way it should be. first class transaction, would recommend, and not hesitate to deal with again. many thanks.
mark.
G1HSO.
 Profile  2E0LGZ 15/10/15 buyer positive Tony is highly recommended and a pleasure to deal with and great communications would certainly deal with again
 Profile  m0ajj 07/09/15 buyer positive Tony is great guy to deal with no problems -thanks