ScorePositive Feedback
34 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
34 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  GW6RRL 02/03/24 buyer positive Great buyer, good communication and prompt payment
 Profile  M0VAF 23/02/24 seller positive Brilliant to deal with fast payment.
 Profile  Swlgs 30/07/23 seller positive As described good comms quick delivery
 Profile  MW0ATI 30/07/23 buyer positive Rotator turned up as agreed and fair play was sent next day delivery. It was as described and well packed. Would be happy to deal with anytime. Another great deal on HRD.
 Profile  mi0lpo 12/07/23 buyer positive Many thanks Curtis .........item arrived as described and hope to deal with you agn in the future
 Profile  G7TOK 10/07/23 seller positive Good deal, great comms, great seller, cheers Curtis.
 Profile  G4OXD 26/04/22 buyer positive A smooth transaction .Curtis posted radio when he said he would.Hope to deal again in the future.
 Profile  MW1RES 08/04/22 seller positive 5-STARS: Simple no-hassle sale from Curtis. Perfectly packaged and fast delivery. Exactly as described or even better ... like new! Will always look for any sales from him. Great to buy from genuine people on HRD. Many thanks
 Profile  G0WYD 02/09/19 seller positive top man, I had to apologise as the error was mine, but Curtis is a top man and a 5 star rating regards Bob.
 Profile  G6TJC 25/02/19 seller positive Good deal with Curtis. Cheers Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  M5ET 14/11/18 seller positive Curtis was excellent during this transaction. Communicative, helpful, and the item was exactly as he described it to me. A credit to HRD, and a person I would gladly trade with in future. Thanks!
 Profile  2E0UTB 03/03/18 buyer positive Great radio as described well packaged and great comms many thanks Curtis
 Profile  M0NYW 02/10/17 seller positive Quick payment ! Thanks enjoy
 Profile  mi0cgv 20/12/13 seller positive Highly recommended, Curtis is a Top Chap, good comms and true to his word! would not hesitate to deal again. Thanks Curtis 73
 Profile  quadking 13/12/13 buyer positive I bought a TOP mic from Curtis in excellent condition
and a bargain price, fast delivery, good comm`s,
hassel free deal,can only recommend this HRD user
AAA+++++ tnx Terry.
 Profile  2E0MVK 06/12/13 seller positive Received an item off Curtis and is in lovely condition and well packaged a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  2E1GSN 02/12/13 buyer positive curtis is a lovely guy to deal with,very helpfull and a pleasure to buy/sell with.
 Profile  M1CMR 28/11/13 trade positive Bought mic from Curtis very pleased with it it works perfect on the ts2000 and it was as he described many thanks I would deal with Curtis again anytime
cheers Bryan.............
 Profile  SQ7GVU 22/11/13 trade positive Bought Kenwood TS-440 and after few days fully working set arrived. I'm happy with the item and communication with the seller was excellent. Trustworthy seller, I would recommend and will come back for more deals. Thanks Curtis,

Marcin
 Profile  G0rkl 21/11/13 seller positive top seller good comunication would buy again thanks curtis
 Profile  MI0SMK 13/11/13 buyer positive Lovely radio - well pleased. Many thanks Curtis.
 Profile  GI1RXL 05/11/13 seller positive Top seller and good communications
 Profile  M0HJO 02/09/13 seller positive Cracking deal with no problems.
 Profile  Sangoma 28/08/13 seller positive Quick comms, quick posting, and great device, all good :)
Thanks very much
 Profile  MW0KMS 05/08/13 buyer positive Local station paid cash what more can one ask nice guy cheers buddy.
 Profile  2E0RCK 26/07/13 buyer positive Cutis thanks for the Sem transmatch bought as spares and repair just need to repair the coils should not take much to repair.

Thanks

Ricky
 Profile  M0IMM 17/06/13 buyer positive Excellent communication and quick payment.
 Profile  2W0RLD 04/06/13 buyer positive bought a kenwood ts 440 of curtis very nice guy to deal with trusted seller and will be buying many more items again soon from this seller cheers curtis
 Profile  m6wsb 31/05/13 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with this member , very helpfull
and great item bought , i would deal again
many thanks , good luck
 Profile  M0ION 20/02/13 seller positive A pleasure to deal, genuine seller and a nice chap too!
 Profile  alincoman 04/01/13 seller positive the above feedback should of been positive& not neutral..forgot to hit the positive as its set on neutral by default..Sorry about that..