ScorePositive Feedback
12 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
12 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0IMM 03/07/18 buyer positive Many thanks Terry for the quick payment and excellent communication :)
 Profile  MW3FLI 05/12/17 buyer positive Terry is a top guy, collected the Yaesu from my home, turned up on time and paid in cash. Lovely guy and a great fellow to chat with.
 Profile  G6OPV 23/11/17 buyer positive TERRY HAS BEEN GREAT TO DEAL WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION AND FAST REPLYS TO E-MAILS HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO HRD MEMBERS
 Profile  M1CMR 25/09/17 seller positive Great to deal with Terry a true gentleman. I would definitely deal with him again either way 100% Trusted buyer a credit to HRD....Bryan
 Profile  quadking 09/01/16 seller positive top man,came to my house he seem happy with what he got, would like to deal with him again, pay me in cash for the atu, a real guy and credit to HRD
 Profile  G0ONH 18/12/15 seller positive second deal with terry,excellent no problems,does what he says thanks terry well pleased
 Profile  G0ONH 09/11/15 buyer positive very good to deal with terry,no fuss wanted the item and paid promptly,great communication,deal anytime with terry thanks
 Profile  F4VPC 16/10/15 buyer positive A hat trick from Terry, three easy hassle free deals :-) Always good comms, a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  F4VPC 14/12/14 buyer positive Speedy payment & great comms, you have trust in dealing with Terry. Many thanks again Kelvin
 Profile  F4VPC 31/01/14 buyer positive Thanks for hassle free deal. Recommended member to deal with.
 Profile  GI1RXL 12/11/13 seller positive Top buyer fast payment and great communications.
Thanks Terry
 Profile  paul 11/01/13 buyer positive many thanks instant payment deal anytime thanks paul